[Countdown]There are currently 14574 players left in world one.

DeletedUser791

There are 14574 players left in the world.

There are 14159 players left with at least one village.

I'm not sure what the rate is of people being deleted or restarting is but I suppose we can use this thread to count it.

Evando

nice i have been keeping count of w3 and we have lost 1000 people in a week

DeletedUser

Ya but people can still join world 3, noone else can enter world 1 anymore.

chucklefang

Please everyone do not spam this thread, it was made for the specfic purpose to keep count of the people still in world 1. Lets keep it that away.

At 6:23:50 (aug. 27) in game time there was:
14448 players
14052 players with at least one village

14574-14448=126 players deleted
14159-14052=107 players either deleted or with a new village

Palex

Cool, a topic whit a use again... long time ago that i saw one of those...

DeletedUser

I don't know where the fish you guys got that info from, but at present there are:

14.719 Active players left on world 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser791

I don't know where the fuck you guys got that info from, but at present there are:

14.719 Active players left on world 1.

Player rankings 14448 chaseme125 is the lowest ranked person. I'd just like to remind you that twplus does not refresh as much as the actual rankings.

DeletedUser

Cool thanks stephen.

By the way in just one month time world one has lost over 5000 players.

last month there were like 20.000 players left on world 1.

DeletedUser5201

Please Kick

Cool thanks stephen.

By the way in just one month time world one has lost over 5000 players.

last month there were like 20.000 players left on world 1.

Can someone please noble and rim this player. He is a huge spamer!!!

:icon_twisted:

Evando

any chance someone can work out what percentage of w1 villages TV owns plus what percentage on players in w1 are TV as well plz

Paint13aller

any chance someone can work out what percentage of w1 villages TV owns plus what percentage on players in w1 are TV as well plz
14030 players with more then 0 points and 427 T:V members which is 3.04% in T:V

for villages..... 219,850 total villages T:V owns 34191 villages which is 15.55%

DeletedUser791

14030 players with more then 0 points and 427 T:V members which is 3.04% in T:V

for villages..... 219,850 total villages T:V owns 34191 villages which is 15.55%

Thanks for turning this thread which was for everyone's enjoyment into a lolliance flame fest cluster f*ck.

Paint13aller

Paint13aller you are so stupid even your own people flame you.

Do us a favor and never post again.

P.S Oh and learn how to noble loser http://w1.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&pid=33388&mode=conquer&page=1&col=lost&player=all&min=&max=
Are you trying to say that not 1 person at all in the loliance has not bad mouthed you at all? open your eyes and stop humping TWplus for comebacks.

You are just as stupid as he is when it comes to propaganda. Even worse when it comes to making a point.

There are also 300ish less people in the game today than there was when I made this thread.

Oh and no offence but if I can't answer someones question without you flaming me you have an anti social problem.

Last edited: