[Countdown] There are currently 76453 players left in World 7.

DeletedUser

Well like some of you know, World 7 is closed for registration:
We normally like to give players some advance warning but just a week ago there was still what I thought would be a week before I had to annouce a closure for your world. Unfortunately the trend of people choosing the oldest availabel world rather than a new world made for some very rapid growth and today when I looked there were villages all the way out to the rim on world 7 so I had to close it immediately.
There are 76453 players left.

There are 74293 players left with atleast 1 village.

There are 6409 tribes left.

24th February 2008

Update Box:
2935 - Players left
2886 - Players left with atleast 1 village
175 - Tribes left

November 23'rd 2008

(Myself I think this is interesting. Some other worlds have their own thread, but got the idea from World 1)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: My first thread.
But I will update this while to while and ofcourse, other people can update it too. :icon_smile: (Just post the current count)

The tribe count is, well tribe count. (Last ranked's has 0 villages)

I want to be here when theres 9999 players left, but you never know. (I doubt I am)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be here as long as possible... the only problem is if I forget to log onto my account in time before it goes abandoned.

DeletedUser26776

It will be heralded by the ringing of 7 cowbells. And cookies.

DeletedUser

Ibo, last time I looked you up you had +300k points, what happend? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

how do tribes with no villages go down? do they just get deleted or 'abandoned' after a period of time?

DeletedUser

Yeah waaay too many.. but those are total tribes, even if theres no villages in them. They will go down soon. :)

Okey.. :eek: todays lesson learned. (doubt I remember that next time tho :))

QFT.

One QFT a day and it'll be stuck your head in no time,.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

how do tribes with no villages go down? do they just get deleted or 'abandoned' after a period of time?

Tribe with 1 member 0 villages; I think it only deletes when the account deletes. So if the account is inactive.. takes few months to the tribe get deleted.