[Countdown] There are currently 76453 players left in World 7.

torflek

Aly.... perhaps adding a players left outside -WE- would be more useful for observers too :)

DeletedUser

Players left: 218 Down 6
Players left with at least 1 village: 205 Down 2
Players left outside -WE-: 107

Tribes left: 50 Down 1
Tribes left with at least 1 village: 18 Down 1

Easily done... anything else that should be in there?

DeletedUser

Players left: 214 Down 4
Players left with at least 1 village: 195 Down 10
Players left outside -WE-: 85 Down 22

Tribes left: 49 Down 1
Tribes left with at least 1 village: 16 Down 2

DeletedUser

Will be intresting to see if -WE- can get rid of all 85 players left in the time they have left now.

Swans1981

You could just recruit the end ones, just to win properly before the timer is up :}

torflek

You could just recruit the end ones, just to win properly before the timer is up :}

Meh, we haven't recruited for 6 months and do not intend to. imo recruiting all the enemy is not winning properly - it would be as bad as winning a world with a family of tribes - cop out. I'm sure if we are a couple of % off the admin will more than likely extend the time frame anyway. If we are still several % off, then those enemys who have survived can then live out the world in harmony with -WE- (although I suspect we will use them as slaves).

Swans1981

Meh, we haven't recruited for 6 months and do not intend to. imo recruiting all the enemy is not winning properly - it would be as bad as winning a world with a family of tribes - cop out. I'm sure if we are a couple of % off the admin will more than likely extend the time frame anyway. If we are still several % off, then those enemys who have survived can then live out the world in harmony with -WE- (although I suspect we will use them as slaves).

Lol,

kinda like -WE- recruiting TFB then,
the world would look alot different now if that didn't happen

DeletedUser

Lol,

kinda like -WE- recruiting TFB then,
the world would look alot different now if that didn't happen

No its quite different. Recruiting everyone left to win, will take away every challenge left in this world. When WE recruited tfb there was still lots of over tribes left and i believe it was partly done to speed up this world but when its going to end in less than 2 months theres really no need it trying to speed it up anymore.

Swans1981

I'm not saying to recruit the 80 players left,

on the last day of the two months till it finishes - if you can't take all the villages in time/cant get an extension, then you could get the few players left, to join.
I dont really see it being a problem though, since its the North east, which in my day, was very poor. lol.

Also how come you recruited PTT players if you didn't want to speed it up too much?

giantsfrey

we recruited a couple from PTT that we felt were worth it based on the criteria our council agreed upon.

i don't think we care about getting 100%... we'd rather win it with 92% than by adding a group of noobs and winning with 100%. i also doubt that we will lobby for any type of extension

Swans1981

it shouldn't really take you too long,

you can send out like like 50k of nukes? >.<

all the best though

torflek

Most of us have 5 times more villages clear than we can actually noble. The problem is no longer nuking (infact at times it is hard to find enemy troops to kill) the problem is purely in the nobling.

And frey is unusually correct.

DeletedUser

Players left: 210 Down 4
Players left with at least 1 village: 189 Down 6
Players left outside -WE- with at least 1 village: 79 Down 6

Tribes left: 49 No change
Tribes left with at least 1 village: 14 Down 2

torflek

Players left: 196 Down 14
Players left with at least 1 village: 176 Down 13
Players left outside -WE- with at least 1 village: 68 Down 11

Tribes left: 49 No change
Tribes left with at least 1 village: 11 Down 3

DeletedUser53550

The problem is no longer nuking (infact at times it is hard to find enemy troops to kill) the problem is purely in the nobling.

There's a mad-dash when a new ODA source is found :lol:

DeletedUser53550

I know.. had my finger off the nuke button for a few weeks...