[Countdown] There are currently 82,529 players left in world 9

DeletedUser

Im a little confuse, how about |K||P|, |R||C| and |R||M|? Are they part of the family? or are they just part of -F-U-. How about the other -U-'s? I'm just trying to understand the structure here.

go to talk about your little shitty tribes in other thread if you don't want to be part of those being rimmed in this world :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

go to talk about your little shitty tribes in other thread if you don't want to be part of those being rimmed in this world :icon_twisted:

what? Sorry if my tribe is shitty but I am only asking a simple question, if you don't know you don't have to bother answering.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It really doesnt matter about the U tribes anymore anyways. They are pretty much gone and done with. Now they are (DNS). :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

what? Sorry if my tribe is shitty but I am only asking a simple question, if you don't know you don't have to bother answering.

I don't know and people here just don't care.

Why?

See Sword101 red post above.

DeletedUser

guys dnt u notice sthn?? the number of players goes less everytime and the number of villages increase lool, how is this possible??

Asdad

they will at 4 digits.

Which is why Im rank 9500 and getting higher. I feel bad for my buddies in the 5 digits. Devil take the hindmost I guess. :p

Upon retrospect, maybe I should demolish everything in all of my 2 villages. If I have next to no points, whose gonna want to noble me? :lol:

DeletedUser30870

So what exactly happens when the person who created this thread get's nobled? lol. Dat would be funny.

DeletedUser

So what exactly happens when the person who created this thread get's nobled? lol. Dat would be funny.

at least this thread is based on stats... not like the one you create about "What would happen if a player would rule this world"... if we rimmed bad posters you'd be in my list ::icon_twisted:

Sword101

at least this thread is based on stats... not like the one you create about "What would happen if a player would rule this world"... if we rimmed bad posters you'd be in my list ::icon_twisted:

Haha.... OwN'D

I think if the world got filled up, they would have to kick people out of the world completely. Just ask the people from world 1 - 6....