[Countdown] There are currently 82,529 players left in world 9

kropski

Well....since this world has been closed, the countdown can begin....:icon_rolleyes:

i guess you could consider this a long-term subject...but i think it can never be too early to start this :icon_biggrin:

There are currently:
82,529 players
78236 players with more then 0 points
6,710 tribes
left

DeletedUser

Whatever catches your fancy ;)

I wonder how much thats after a month from now though

DeletedUser

dude the world isn't even closed yet

correct me if im wrong

DeletedUser

So this means no new WW accounts in W9 lol.

I hope he has been starting enough new ones in the last couple of weeks to last a while.

DeletedUser

i just find it funny to see how it goes....some worlds drop fast, some worlds dont. Is it bad to see a world evolving?

Dont argue with Moo...if he says he hates these...then so do i

DeletedUser

However, I think that is you get nobled completely you can still restart. It just that no new members can start.

jeesits

yea you can still be rimmed, just no new players that are not on this world already

DeletedUser32206

i got a question. can we start over when the world is closed??

DeletedUser

I find it intersting to see how quickly the number of people drops. World 1's number fell much quicker than I would have expected.

Evando

I find it intersting to see how quickly the number of people drops. World 1's number fell much quicker than I would have expected.

its going to be rapid with PWNs collapse all the best players their now have plenty of room for expansion and in a month we will be left with a highly skilled North-east