[Countdown!] There are currently 890 players left

DeletedUser

why has almost every other world done one of these and we haven't? i wonder, it's because we're too busy flaming. now you can't flame because it'd be proving me right.

890 is the player count in world 5 at the moment.

75 is the tribe count in world 5 at the moment.

how many would that be without perma-sats and perma-sitters do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why has almost every other world done one of these and we haven't? i wonder, it's because we're too busy flaming. now you can't flame because it'd be proving me right.

NO... it's because it's boring!

just trying to get in the lime light as usual.. loook i'm bicky, i created a new thread, which all the other worlds have :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

NO... it's because it's boring!

just trying to get in the lime light as usual.. loook i'm bicky, i created a new thread, which all the other worlds have :icon_neutral:

look at ben the one who encourages discussion. :icon_rolleyes: also trying to get in the limelight by flaming poor old bicky. "let's join on the train so many others have joined so i look cool" says ben. ;)

DeletedUser

look at ben the one who encourages discussion. :icon_rolleyes: also trying to get in the limelight by flaming poor old bicky. "let's join on the train so many others have joined so i look cool" says ben. ;)

Lol, ownage :D

DUMBUMCLUM

Aren't bicky and ben both british? Methinks you two should kungfu fight irl to settle this once and for all.

DeletedUser

lol bicky owns ben.

funny thread, you entertained 1/890 for sure.

DeletedUser

At what point does the world shut down, I wonder?

Perhaps it would be when all us jagoffs quit buying premium :p

DeletedUser

They are working on merging with an empire and getting VVV or 1337 to reform into a coalition so they can have more variety in their family alliance. Some academy and pet tribes wouldn't hurt, so feel free to apply all:)

DeletedUser

Just about yeah, it's down to LFKSci bashing others and getting bashed.

DUMBUMCLUM

And people like me who try not to take sides are left to just sit and watch them argue with eachother page after page after page. Its quite depressing.

Ironhelms

To add some spice to this wonderful forum, I decided to make my 4th post ...

Got to admit that this is the first time I practically know ever poster ...

/me waits until 879..

Iron