[Countdown!] There are currently 890 players left

DeletedUser

ahh.. back in the day of world 5.. looks like one of the best worlds due to the lack of barbs.. a bit like world 2 in that way.. when you look at world one you have big barbs everywhere.

DeletedUser

Lack of barbs in World 5? The number of players going inactive or being deleted practically makes up half the landscape ^^

DeletedUser

KK is right, of ca. 330k villages ca. 72k are barbs... thats roughly 21% of the villages of W5, or a wee bit over every 5th village in W5 existance :icon_eek:

Also, I'm still very much into numbers and statistics, so if you asshats want to make me waste some time to give you all some more cannon fodder vs me, I can do another update for my "maps stats & more" thing! If not, then yay, more time for me to be drinking.

DeletedUser

KK is right, of ca. 330k villages ca. 72k are barbs... thats roughly 21% of the villages of W5, or a wee bit over every 5th village in W5 existance :icon_eek:

Also, I'm still very much into numbers and statistics, so if you asshats want to make me waste some time to give you all some more cannon fodder vs me, I can do another update for my "maps stats & more" thing! If not, then yay, more time for me to be drinking.

Drink away, babe. Best to just give up on these forums now... I think we've hit breaking point =/

DeletedUser

Nice work, Uncky Gammy... But I prefer the New Years one, to be honest =D

DeletedUser

I was in RFG.. good to see them in a map again.. oh and believe me check world 5's map then compare it to world ones map (the ones made by nickjer) you will see what I mean when I say there are a lack of barbs in world 5.

DUMBUMCLUM

Yeah, in world one there are core continents with under 10mil worth of occupied villages.

For example:

K34
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 DVAD3R 3,64 Mio.
2 TW | P 2,12 Mio.
3 WLE 899.043
4 TW 594.692
5 HELL 78.018

No one player there has more than 2mil points

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maps arn't too bad, but this one is not from W5.

Im aware, I felt there was rather little use of making a map when there is basically only going to be 4 factions in it... SCI, VVV, TSE and LFKD

DeletedUser

rawr, it's called boredom. that and i can have whatever diplomacy i want on this game :D

DeletedUser

I was in RFG.. good to see them in a map again.. oh and believe me check world 5's map then compare it to world ones map (the ones made by nickjer) you will see what I mean when I say there are a lack of barbs in world 5.

what do you want here n00b?:icon_razz: lol
you may not remember me but i remember you very well n00b leader of ReV lol

DeletedUser

/me four. :\

I believe sean was gone already when ReV appeared. :S