Countdown to a war?

DeletedUser

French bastid, back to your acc with ya.

Also; a psychologic study pointed out that if you 'prompted' people, they would be able to 'remember' things that had not happened at all.

I'd say it's better to forget stuff than to remember stuff that wasn't there in the first place :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

French bastid, back to your acc with ya.

Also; a psychologic study pointed out that if you 'prompted' people, they would be able to 'remember' things that had not happened at all.

I'd say it's better to forget stuff than to remember stuff that wasn't there in the first place :icon_wink:

I dont get that part:icon_redface:

and,well,nice answer,I missed the pnp:icon_redface:

Il be a good boyz this time to be sure to keep playing with you and ur pals:icon_biggrin:

Bo-John-bo

I did a study on that in school, tis true :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I dont get that part:icon_redface:

and,well,nice answer,I missed the pnp:icon_redface:

Il be a good boyz this time to be sure to keep playing with you and ur pals:icon_biggrin:

good :)

DeletedUser

kinda funny, DLV thought we was going to declare on them too after the new year... i think you need new spies.. or smarter ones ;)

Funny thing dude... I thin after today we can call it a start of a war... If not a war, at last a nobling quiz for SOA.
Side 1:
Tribes: SOA COA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 3
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258,543
Side 2: 28,672
Difference: 229,871

image.php

in compare to the last week...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 19
Difference: 198

image.php

Side 1: 1,909,443
Side 2: 178,998
Difference: 1,730,445

image.php

Yea... it is a nobling quiz for SOA.

DeletedUser

Funny thing dude... I thin after today we can call it a start of a war... If not a war, at last a nobling quiz for SOA.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 3
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 258,543
Side 2: 28,672
Difference: 229,871

image.php

in compare to the last week...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 19
Difference: 198

image.php

Side 1: 1,909,443
Side 2: 178,998
Difference: 1,730,445

image.php

Yea... it is a nobling quiz for SOA.

You realize that the tribe Wiz is leading is storm and not SOA right?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You realize that the tribe Wiz is leading is storm and not SOA right?:icon_confused:

yea ~.~
I quoted him from the beginning of this thread, since he said that we also used to think storm will declare on us.
This time, he was wrong.
Wow... when I think of it that way... We think we are way bigger then we really are :D

DeletedUser

to your conflict? yep.

Not really Dreus. I think DLV's only impact on the world war would stop the conquer stats of east vs west look that much more epic, cause everyone would grabbing those easy villages :lol:

Tbh, considering 30% of your players are all ex-TFC and the rest from various smaller meregers, your only there cause everyone else is busy :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Much like RES, in fact. Am I right?

Yep 100% correct we have 30% of TFC in our tribe :icon_confused: and have lots of small merges :icon_confused: NOT!

We have only had 2 merges -=I=- and BMW

DeletedUser

I meant this part; ', your only there cause everyone else is busy', don't get your knickers in a twist.

DeletedUser

Yep 100% correct we have 30% of TFC in our tribe :icon_confused: and have lots of small merges :icon_confused: NOT!

We have only had 2 merges -=I=- and BMW

and =TOS=.

And nah, you don't have half of TFC in =RES=, they would be too active for you. Y'all like the inactives now, don't'cha?

DeletedUser

Not really Dreus. I think DLV's only impact on the world war would stop the conquer stats of east vs west look that much more epic, cause everyone would grabbing those easy villages :lol:

Tbh, considering 30% of your players are all ex-TFC and the rest from various smaller meregers, your only there cause everyone else is busy :icon_smile:

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. My tribe is 100 percent DLV. The past is gone and DLV is a part of the future whether you like it or not...