Countdown to a war?

DeletedUser

Look.

DLV has alot of isolated players.

And its K11 or something now none of you noobs damn chedck that were there lol...

Somewhere up north.

DLV never was defeated by MANIC.

Example:

Russia got hammered by germany
DLV got hammered by MANIC

Russia sent some resistance and grew easterly
DLV resisted Manic and grew in other directions

The allies hit Normandy
MaNIC gets hit by s2orm and deus

The allies+ russia go all the way to berlin
DLV and s2orm and deus go all the way to...Uh KG...

So MANIC hmmered us but nevwer won

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look.

DLV has alot of isolated players.

And its K11 or something now none of you noobs damn chedck that were there lol...

Somewhere up north.

DLV never was defeated by MANIC.

Example:

Russia got hammered by germany
DLV got hammered by MANIC

Russia sent some resistance and grew easterly
DLV resisted Manic and grew in other directions

The allies hit Normandy
MaNIC gets hit by s2orm and deus

The allies+ russia go all the way to berlin
DLV and s2orm and deus go all the way to...Uh KG...

So MANIC hmmered us but nevwer won

all your bs does not fit,you forget one important fact,never Russain gave up in the WW2,they being hammered whitout giving up,DLV gave up...

also I tought you was playing an old world before,and wasent here,what do you know about DLV/Manic wars,did you fighted one of the side,cause me I did fighted DLV,im sure I know that story kinda more hten you dont ya think punk?

DeletedUser

Nah bro this isnt west..

Hes been gone for ages now...He only logged on for duke of ilyria...

Your dukes booted me becuase i was inexpereianced.

DeletedUser

all your bs does not fit,you forget one important fact,never Russain gave up in the WW2,they being hammered whitout giving up,DLV gave up...

also I tought you was playing an old world before,and wasent here,what do you know about DLV/Manic wars,did you fighted one of the side,cause me I did fighted DLV,im sure I know that story kinda more hten you dont ya think punk?

I have publicly discredited and renounced the surrender of a BARON, my dear friend Raven, who joined manic and gave up in the same hour. That declaration of defeat could be no more binding than me surrendering for SOA on their behalf. DLV has never given up.

DeletedUser

...Dude you really need to look at stsats.

SOA is taking forever to hit DLV...We are surrounded by them but are not recieving any more than 100 attacks.

Floadi is damaged and has quit.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SOA COA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 10
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 457,013
Side 2: 93,234
Difference: 363,779

image.php
[/spoil]

SOA, taking forever? Yes, it's not as good as it could be, I'll happily agree. You're not the target, though.

[spoil]Tribalwars Player Profile: floadi (history)Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
01/02/2010 floadi SOA 6 +9,740,523 =976 +112,339,454 +49,810,336 +62,529,118
31/01/2010 floadi SOA 5 +9,738,517 +976 +110,953,493 +49,675,261 +61,278,232
30/01/2010 floadi SOA 6 +9,678,813 +970 +109,915,947 +49,317,828 +60,598,119[/spoil]

Floadi hath quit because of his damage?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: floadi

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 189,779
Side 2: 96,661
Difference: 93,118

image.php
[/spoil]

So we see.

DeletedUser

We are not the best players if were free villages how come?

Floadi hasnt quit but isnt rebuilding troops ive knocked out heaps.

DeletedUser

We are not the best players if were free villages how come?

Floadi hasnt quit but isnt rebuilding troops ive knocked out heaps.

How come what?

Floadi has had troops knocked out?

[spoil]
borat-omg.jpg
[/spoil]

And he must be not rebuilding them if they've been knocked out.

[spoil]
Denial.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I have publicly discredited and renounced the surrender of a BARON, my dear friend Raven, who joined manic and gave up in the same hour. That declaration of defeat could be no more binding than me surrendering for SOA on their behalf. DLV has never given up.

all the DLV player that gave up at this time cannot be suddently forgived simply cause you discredited Raven declaration of defeat,and anyway,they all gave up way before Raven posted that thing you talk bout...we obviously dosent talk about the same kind of gave up,you seem to think that if half of an army soldier gave up but that the general still here,there's still an army...I prefer to think that whitout an army a general is nothing...and that's what happened back in the day with DLV...wait that a lie.... both leadership and soldier was jumping the ship at a rate we never seem before,its was almost shoking...

DeletedUser

all the DLV player that gave up at this time cannot be suddently forgived simply cause you discredited Raven declaration of defeat,and anyway,they all gave up way before Raven posted that thing you talk bout...we obviously dosent talk about the same kind of gave up,you seem to think that if half of an army soldier gave up but that the general still here,there's still an army...I prefer to think that whitout an army a general is nothing...and that's what happened back in the day with DLV...wait that a lie.... both leadership and soldier was jumping the ship at a rate we never seem before,its was almost shoking...

Each coward had their own reason... and still, I have forgiven them. If nothing else, I knew which l=players will stay with me when things get bad. I noticed your need for self preservation kept you moving to where you'd be reasonably safe...

DeletedUser

Each coward had their own reason... and still, I have forgiven them. If nothing else, I knew which l=players will stay with me when things get bad. I noticed your need for self preservation kept you moving to where you'd be reasonably safe...

look at my map honey...Im not safe,I move where I love to be,and not away from incoming...and look at my big mouth,provocation is an important part of my game,If I was affraid of something,dont you think i would sush my mouth?You know...Those kind of accusation coming from the guys who do everything he can to stay neutral in the most important war of W24 is kinda funny too...

Also,never did I implyed that someone was to blame for there action or blablabla,I answered to westonway who used a WW2 example,and my point was...if half of your members run away,and mostly the active one...how come you aint took a defeat?never in the history its being wroted that a defeat need to be admited...the fact that you admited,raven admited or whoever admited defeat or not,does not change the true definition of a defeat,at least not in my mind...that was my main point...

DeletedUser

I see I was ignored. Were my funny pictures not good enough for you :icon_cry:?

DeletedUser

look at my map honey...Im not safe,I move where I love to be,and not away from incoming...and look at my big mouth,provocation is an important part of my game,If I was affraid of something,dont you think i would sush my mouth?You know...Those kind of accusation coming from the guys who do everything he can to stay neutral in the most important war of W24 is kinda funny too...

Also,never did I implyed that someone was to blame for there action or blablabla,I answered to westonway who used a WW2 example,and my point was...if half of your members run away,and mostly the active one...how come you aint took a defeat?never in the history its being wroted that a defeat need to be admited...the fact that you admited,raven admited or whoever admited defeat or not,does not change the true definition of a defeat,at least not in my mind...that was my main point...

There is nothing to be gained from being on the winning side. Victory cant be shared equally. Someone always did more than others and thusly deserves more praise. Why put my tribe through hell for an ending like that? No.

And btw, I fought and suffered in the most important war of w24's history. I also never changed sides. I was also on the winning side.

I see I was ignored. Were my funny pictures not good enough for you :icon_cry:?

i took a page out of your book. Ignore my enemy and focus on someone that has nothing to do with my anger.

DeletedUser

i took a page out of your book. Ignore my enemy and focus on someone that has nothing to do with my anger.

I can see you're a bit angry yourself. Shame you put so much emphasis on posting like me. Haven't you seen the effects?

This is what people tend to say to me if I do that:

[spoil]
i-hate-you-01.jpg
[/spoil]

You're not going to be exempt, I'd guess.

But that's fine. DLV can keep losing, I don't mind if you ignore me while they do:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SOA COA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 9
Difference: 44

image.php

Side 1: 492,362
Side 2: 85,254
Difference: 407,108

image.php
[/spoil]

With a whopping net gain of 1 village in the past week.

DeletedUser

Exept for 1 thing.

Sure DLV got hammered...mostly turned inactive and died out alot. The flame rebegan and they did fight back. They went and made a comeback.

Remove 5 of those against us and take 1 of the ones we took away.

I let go of a few isolated on a sat account.

DeletedUser

I don't know what you're talking about. Could you rephrase it so I can understand better?

DeletedUser

DD said:
There is nothing to be gained from being on the winning side. Victory cant be shared equally. Someone always did more than others and thusly deserves more praise.

Im really confused about why you feeled the need of posting that,I dont get how it got anything to do with what we was talking about..

DD said:
Why put my tribe through hell for an ending like that? No.

You readed me wrong...there a difference between non-provocated flame toward your tribe(not that I never did that,I admit I did it often,I guess its the old manic in me:icon_redface:) and what happened in here..

you got a noob who post non-sense and flame SOA...and you expect that no-one notice him and kick him back to is hole?you know like me what pnp is about...If a 31 IQ's dude come and post nowhere comment for my side,im sure there someone from your who will take the chance to make him look bad...

*for the non-provocated flame,yanno,even me cant be perfect:lol:

DD said:
And btw, I fought and suffered in the most important war of w24's history. I also never changed sides. I was also on the winning side.

You already know why I changed side,and its nothing to do with *winning*/or *loosing* side,what are you trying to say?

westonway said:
Exept for 1 thing.

Sure DLV got hammered...mostly turned inactive and died out alot. The flame rebegan and they did fight back. They went and made a comeback.

[spoil]
funny-pictures-kitten-falls-asleep-.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Exept for 1 thing.

[spoil]
darth_vader_sense.jpg
[/spoil]

Neither does your post.

Yeh i jumped on the picture bandwagon so what?

deadsocks

You already know why I changed side,and its nothing to do with *winning*/or *loosing* side,what are you trying to say?
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that when Kriid changed sides it was from a bunch of losers to people who were actually losing, so really he was screwed either way :icon_surprised: