Countdown to number 1!!

DeletedUser

and runescape lmao. they blamed the macroes on koreans. i mean wtf lol.

yea i guess koreans supposedly run the gold selling sites for most games. you could probably get them to run your acc for you =]

you play RS ramz?
i can PWN you on RS

btw i think there wont be a winner :p
i think that the number 1 person will get 99% of the villages then get a virus and go inactive and all of his villages will be up for grabs :p

DeletedUser137

Does anyone know how to tell players left now seeing TW+ isnt working?

DeletedUser21127

Imagine the world is taken over by one tribe and then it is decided that World 2 must fight World 1 in order to preserve galactic stability. :icon_eek: what a day.

DeletedUser21127

WOW! :icon_eek: Almost 1000 mails per player. Thank The Admin we don't need to buy stamps.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine the world is taken over by one tribe and then it is decided that World 2 must fight World 1 in order to preserve galactic stability. :icon_eek: what a day.

The master player lists (with tribes and villages) are available for download. The can be opened in Excel (as comma delimited files). You can check the last row filled to find the number of players (-1).

DeletedUser

Another four weeks. TW+ has apparently quit updating their numbers, so these are from TW Stats.

All active players: 5387
All active tribes: 283

Average decline in number of players each week: 390
Decline in players since last post: 22.4%
Decline in tribes: 26.1%

The drop in players has stayed remarkably steady for the past 12 weeks. It has slowed down slightly lately, as has the drop in tribes, although the number of tribes is still dropping faster than the number of players. It will have to keep slowing down if this world is going to last as long as the German worlds.

On November 29th, we had 12122 players and 835 tribes. Cumulative drop since then:
Players: 55.6%
Tribes: 66.1%

All active players: 4,320
All active tribes: 212

Average decline in number of players each week: 267
Decline in players since last post: 19.8%
Decline in tribes: 25.1%

DeletedUser137

This is a graph showing playerloss since october last year.

According to this, I think it will end somewhere around the 300th day from then, or 150 days from now.

53037353bb9.jpg

DeletedUser8124

dang, we are really losing fast. think about this. W1 has like 3.6k members left. worlds 1-7 are closed. 10 and 14 are also. 8 9 11 and 12 will also be closing soon. this is getting crazy. i remember when this game had just W1 and 2.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Someone already did the math, I don't think the world will end within 5 months. The slope of that line will level off pretty quick. You're getting closer to the Hard Core players who will be around for a long time.

DeletedUser27158

Eventually the drops wont be as sudden. We will slowly weed out the inactives and everyone who is afraid of big wars will have their accounts on delete. All the small players wont be able to hold out for much longer and will be taken out. Once all that happens, the players that are dedicated will remain, and the numbers will stop dropping for a few weeks.