Countdown to the end of the world

DeletedUser85953

Is world 47 still going?

Should I join again and add a +1 to the 116 point players. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

not many to go to be honest! once we fall below 1k players, then the world closes, then we noble like crazy the top players, once that is done the world goes into shut-down where if you rim someone they cannot restart, thus we easily noble 200 players overnight but get louzy vills :p

DeletedUser

so this world still has some time still before ONE wins.

hello everyone. i miss you all even if many of you probably dont know/remember me:icon_razz:

DeletedUser92671

how can we forget you met? looking at pictures of my friends on my facebook, perv <3

DeletedUser

not many to go to be honest! once we fall below 1k players, then the world closes, then we noble like crazy the top players, once that is done the world goes into shut-down where if you rim someone they cannot restart, thus we easily noble 200 players overnight but get louzy vills :p

1K players???

W14 have not even 165 players with points, and they wont even close that world for respawn :(

DeletedUser

it seems as though every time i post those stats, there is a mad rush of people joining the world... meh... we'll go monthly then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this is getting annoying. Is it just people making various accounts cause nobody in their sensible mind would join except to annoy us :lol:

i might just go through player lists to see if i can spot some multi-accounting :D

bah too much a waste of time, the time for this world to close is nearing an end :)

DeletedUser

Great... Bloody idiots keep joining this world.. I will just send some troops to welcome them!

DeletedUser

Why the anger at those of us who joined the world now? I joined W11 in the week before it closed and wound up with a multimillion account. The big difference is that when I joined 11 late, I was nowhere near any large players. When I joined this world, the rim was already full of multi,illion players.

DeletedUser

@ cattleman:

no anger, so I'll apologize for any misleading posts I've made. I've posted these stats since the formation of ~One~ (shortly after actually), and the population has steadily declined, except for the last 4 weeks or so, when many many new players have joined. I can't speak for other members of my tribe, but the "anger" isn't so much at new players for me, but the fact that NO ONE can/will establish a foothold anywhere near our members... when new players join, my morale meter says 30% or so, and the only real village a new player can take is a barb... yes, there are plenty out there, but I personally dislike taking barbs, and with nobles costing 439 coins atm (and I'm only 20th in the world), those 120 point villages just aren't worth the time to even look at for several weeks... it's all part of the game in the end, but it is a war game, and many "new" players have a hard time understanding that part of the "war" is not allowing growth near your villages, simply to protect yourself. Also, we do still farm (we HAVE to), and those barbs provide good food at no cost... nobling them takes food from our mouths, and when we get hungry, we get angry :)

IanL99

this is getting annoying. Is it just people making various accounts cause nobody in their sensible mind would join except to annoy us :lol:

i might just go through player lists to see if i can spot some multi-accounting :D

bah too much a waste of time, the time for this world to close is nearing an end :)

If it annoys you that much, you can e-mail the community manager to ask for the end stages of the world to begin early.

DeletedUser92671

i never thought of asking for the end game stage to begin :/
why didnt we think of that?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHowling

it seems as though every time i post those stats, there is a mad rush of people joining the world... meh... we'll go monthly then :icon_wink:

Well looks like the party is coming to an end

last orders please; as the bar is about to close for good