[countdown] W30

• Thread starter DeletedUser80608
  • Start date

silvereclipes

well I have been busy giving a stache ride to wild an could use even more of the nobles since I am burning them like water.

Side 1:
Players: csiz
Side 2:
Players: WildCats

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 129
Difference: 10

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 1
Difference: 130

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,314,498
Side 2: 1,242,029
Difference: 72,469

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,239,519
Side 2: 9,604
Difference: 1,229,915

chart

S1cky Dutch

I have like 40 left soon....

So good job with 500, mint..mint..mint:p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 255
Side 2: 0
Difference: 255

chart

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 2,236,232
Difference: 2,236,232

chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN, Phoenx, L-A

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 38
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 156,157
Side 2: 348,542
Difference: 192,385

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...=4000&timerange=2012/08/01 - 2012/08/03&pn=-1

Well if people weren't burning up so many Nobles against barbs/inactives you wouldn't have as much to complain about, but we'll do our best to help you with your lack of nobles :), because of course none of your accounts are permasits and all are fully active

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I told you that we have to wait on them we are at their mercy

I agree with you.
On the other hand, it's a product we are paying for. Hence you'd expect a certain 'customer care'.

DeletedUser79042

Side 1:
[spoil]
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 255
Difference: 255

chart

chart

Side 1: 2,236,232
Difference: 2,236,232

chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN, Phoenx, L-A

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 38
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 156,157
Side 2: 348,542
Difference: 192,385

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...=4000&timerange=2012/08/01 - 2012/08/03&pn=-1

[/spoil]
Well if people weren't burning up so many Nobles against barbs/inactives you wouldn't have as much to complain about, but we'll do our best to help you with your lack of nobles :), because of course none of your accounts are permasits and all are fully active

Well, if stats are true, BH ate more than 2500 own vills last month. I am not familiar with this "strategy" of an aged world, but we will (probably) see if it pays off at the end. When noble prices fall eventually, I am sure they will eat themselves up faster ! :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course stats aren't true, if they were true then BRAMH would have surrendered ages ago

inflrc

Stats are like a thermometer, they tell the truth about a fact, but they alone don't tell all what is going on.

DeletedUser79042

When I still see 25 mil + players nobling 1.5k barbs (lol), I have second thoughts about the game duration. Even though 60 - 120 days periods seem to pass by so fast for tribal accounts, yet some insist on keeping these accounts "open" (by standard "tricks") for possible piloting instead of consuming them. Right?

we are down to 180 btw.

inflrc

2 weeks have passed since W30 met the requirements for cheaper coins and we are now 10% below the cap required, I know that we "should" just wait until our dear TW staff decides to wake up and do their work, but also there should be a limit.

DeletedUser

Is everyone else also confused ?

Dear players,

Please be aware that this world has now reached a stage where various settings will be changed in order to speed up endgame gameplay. For more information please see this announcement.

Today three settings have been changed:

1. Morale has now been turned off.
2. It is no longer possible to start over when you have 1 village.
3. If you all your villages are conquered you will not be able to create a new village and continue playing.

These settings have been changed because this world meets the following criteria:

1. World is at least 2 years old.
2. Player count is below 300.
3. Overall dominance of top two tribes is over 85% (or 70% if world has been closed for 9 months).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send in a support ticket.

Thanks,
Jon
Community Manager

Shouldn't noble coins also be reduced in price now ? (to 1/5) ?

DeletedUser

That's the requirement for morale to be disabled (also fulfilled).

Based on the announcement included in the mail, this is the requirement for further coin reduction:

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.
Which we've already more then fulfilled :)

DeletedUser79042

Noone seems to care anyway. It is like these wars nowadays. Only a few care :p

inflrc

W30 ppl, after more of 4 years, we are less than 100 and the active ones are much less than that. This world is coming closer to its end. To determine how this world will end, a vote can be requested when a tribe or alliance gets 70% of domination (percent of player owned villages)

bevx.png

As you can see from our last months, we could get that in 2 months.
Another thing to note is that the number of player owned villages has reduced from last check, meaning that the villages from ppl barbing were more than the barb nobling.

It seems that while some of us want to finish this world sooner, there are some that want to extend it. It's not hard to figure who is in which side. But whatever each one decide to do, the stage where TW was fun full of battles and wars has finished and we are facing the boring ending of this game.

PS: Has been there a world without a boring ending?

DeletedUser79042

W30 ppl, after more of 4 years, we are less than 100 and the active ones are much less than that. This world is coming closer to its end. To determine how this world will end, a vote can be requested when a tribe or alliance gets 70% of domination (percent of player owned villages)

bevx.png

As you can see from our last months, we could get that in 2 months.
Another thing to note is that the number of player owned villages has reduced from last check, meaning that the villages from ppl barbing were more than the barb nobling.

It seems that while some of us want to finish this world sooner, there are some that want to extend it. It's not hard to figure who is in which side. But whatever each one decide to do, the stage where TW was fun full of battles and wars has finished and we are facing the boring ending of this game.

PS: Has been there a world without a boring ending?

Very nice spreadsheet Luis. It has been long since you did the math :)

Hmmmm. If you manage to add 2-3 accounts to the roster, you will get that 70% easy. Just for logistical scope. As to who has won this world, oh well, there is no doubt about it. And this will not change.

PS. A fresh start in a new world is fun. No boredom guaranteed. Noone expects you to hang around alot, noone expects you to be superplayer :)

inflrc

One more month...

The Phoenx + Loen alliance has got 67% of domination, at our rate of 3% per month we should met in one month the minimum for requesting the votation on how we want to end W30.

53az.png

muy.PNG

On a side note, although their falling red line, NB is doing great in their barbie war. W30 had 5 players barbing this last month, but NB changed brilliantly their strategy and began to take massively 1.5k villages from their enemy Barbarian. The villages NB took from barbs were over one thousand more then the villages that barbies gained from those 5 ppl who barbed this month. But, in the next month, NB will need to do another strategically maneuver to avoid the alliance get the 70% goal, or their efforts to slow down our 3% per month will continue being futile, for not saying... pathetic.

DeletedUser67579

honestly with only 7-8 active players there is no way we can slow you from taking what you are, and since Pnx is taking inactives that are far from the active accounts in my tribe what do you expect us to do. Bash all you want really don't care.

inflrc

First of all, those inactives shouldnt exist, they should have barbed a lot of time ago. Second, massively nobling barbs is pointless and it just kills the fun of the game for everyone. And finally, as in chess, a game doesnt need to get to the last move to end, it can end when the loser side recognize their defeat, there is no need to drag all the ppl in a mechanic and boring routine far away from the full of fun that TW was. Personally that's the image I want to keep from this game that was part of my life for 5 yrs.