[countdown] W30

• Thread starter DeletedUser80608
  • Start date

silvereclipes

honestly with only 7-8 active players there is no way we can slow you from taking what you are, and since Pnx is taking inactives that are far from the active accounts in my tribe what do you expect us to do. Bash all you want really don't care.

I wouldn't say dave in inactive since we are both beating each other over the head with clubs seeing which of us has a harder head a Norseman or a Aussie, I say mine is harder then his since he is watching his pretty villages being reduced to very large craters.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
going to need a recount, luis.

Appears that WMTC has gone barb.. and that was an astounding amount of points now..

DeletedUser

going to need a recount, luis.

Appears that WMTC has gone barb.. and that was an astounding amount of points now..

It's funny he went barb after all that was that account caused lol.

inflrc

We went from 67 to 68%, 2 more like him barbing and we wont need to wait the month.

inflrc

70% !!!

x8c0.png

ctmb.png

Finally, we passed the 70% line. Now we can request the poll for how we want to end W30.

DeletedUser115853

Congrats LoEN .....
that s my tribe and we did our best i believe

DeletedUser

almost a year late to the closing of the world, but it nice to see my old tribe winning the world. No one will probably see this, but congrats to Phoenx. Nice to see Pajuno was able to guild the tribe to the finish. Came back to the forum for nostalgia. Brings back many memories. Only regret was having no free time to play to the finish.

silvereclipes

Hey Kev been a long time but yeah we came we say an we kicked ass it was a fun time for all, paj is around in tribal chat yet along with most of us who are still playing yet but know how it is when RL gets in the way of fun times.