Countdown!

DeletedUser

This is actually going faster than I thought so far, we're losing 1% per day.

Total players: 26,856 (down 668)
Players with points: 25,784 (down 600)

Total tribes: 2,776 (down 59)
Tribes with points: 2,746 (down 61)

OK time to set up the fun one to read. :icon_razz:

29-Nov-08
Length of time since last post: Approximately 1 Day(s)

Players:
Players left: 26206 (Down 650)
Players - More than 0 points: 25200 (Down 584)
Players - More than 10k points: 3258 (---)
Players - More than 50k points: 1249 (---)
Players - More than 100k points: 822 (---)
Players - More than 500k points: 146 (---)
Players - More than 1mil points: 16 (---)
Number of Maxed Tribes remaining players could fit in: 328
OR to be exact: 327.575

Tribes:
Tribes left: 2718 (Down 58)
Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes - More than 0 points: 2688 (---)
Tribes - More than 500k points: 66 (---)
Tribes - More than 1mil points: 44 (---)
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 8 (---)

Total villages in w16: 305,609 (---)

DeletedUser

now we are down to 24,486 players with points
and down to 2,626 tribes with points.
by the rankings in the actual game.

DeletedUser

24,482 players with points
2,615 tribes with points
by the ingame ranks

DeletedUser

Going down surprisingly fast o_O

More inactives in this world coz of the speed maybe?

DeletedUser54400

More inactives in this world coz of the speed maybe?

There is no speed in this world !

TW should give us some bonus-end-of-month-crazy-super-double-speed-weekends or something once in while :>

DeletedUser

players with points 23,853
tribes with points 2,558
by in game ranks

DeletedUser

players with points 23,284
tribes with points 2,510
players and tribes are dropping like flies now

MichielK

:O Fastest possible ending world ever, maybe? O.O

Did any world ever really end yet anyway?

I'm surprised by how fast the numbers are dropping, but it does make sense in a way. Most of the new guys will play this world plus a bunch of others, and this one just doesn't provide the "quick fix" most new players will be looking for.

I imagine once it slows down, it'll slow down in a big way. With such a low speed, it also takes less time to care of an account.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised by how fast the numbers are dropping, but it does make sense in a way. Most of the new guys will play this world plus a bunch of others, and this one just doesn't provide the "quick fix" most new players will be looking for.

I imagine once it slows down, it'll slow down in a big way. With such a low speed, it also takes less time to care of an account.

de1

DeletedUser

i like to think that almost everyone that got this far chose this world because of it's speed , slower means that you can demonstrate your skill without being forced to be online 24/7 (or to coplay the account for that matter).

as for the new ones , if they don't like the speed we can say that this wasn't a reccommended world for newbies , and if they aren't newbies they could have search for the world settings before joining.

MichielK

i like to think that almost everyone that got this far chose this world because of it's speed , slower means that you can demonstrate your skill without being forced to be online 24/7 (or to coplay the account for that matter).

as for the new ones , if they don't like the speed we can say that this wasn't a reccommended world for newbies , and if they aren't newbies they could have search for the world settings before joining.

Same for me. I played W16 and W18 to practice a bit and see if I liked the game, and left a much bigger account on W18 because I liked this speed much better. Still practicing LOLI agree with this world not being recommended as a first world. I imagine we also filled up extremely slowly for the same reason...lots of new players not getting beyond their first village because their W17-24 account(s) grew faster.

DeletedUser

wait till the world settles and then big players start going inactive from boredom it will happen sooner or later watch.

DeletedUser

wait till the world settles and then big players start going inactive from boredom it will happen sooner or later watch.

This world won´t be boring...There are no major merges, and there are a lot of wars...