Countdown!

MichielK

15 days passed since the last looksee:
1267 players left (-93)
1240 players with points left
138 tribes left
122 tribes with points left.

Seems like the drop-out decline rate is getting even slower there MK.

Absolutely. Maybe I can make a decent prediction again with a few more weeks of data, but until then all bets are off.

DeletedUser

Tribes left 134
tribes with points left 117
players left 1242
players with points 1213

DeletedUser

Tribes left 129
tribes with points left 115
players left 1194
players with points 1164

DeletedUser

Players left: 1107
Players above zero: 1079
Tribes left: 129
Tribes above zero: 113

In two weeks

Players left: 1024 (-55)
Players above zero: 1001 (-78)
Tribes left: 114 (-15)
Tribes above zero: 98 (-15)

Seagryfn

Players left: 1007
Players above zero: 984
Tribes left: 113
Tribes above zero: 99 (a gain!)

Looks like we will hit under 1K tomorrow or the next day.

DeletedUser

It's official. We are now under 1k players in the world.

Players left: 995
Players left with points: 972

DeletedUser

Wow, just shows how bad us people outside the top 100 are. :icon_redface:

Seagryfn

No real interest since the milestone, but, I thought I'd update the records:

Players left: 914
Players with points left: 892
Players >25K points left: 592

Tribes left: 104
Tribes with points left: 92
Tribes >50K points left: 31

ravensbane3468

not that we have been tracking this, but players left with more than one village is now under 700!

ravensbane3468

Players left: 870
Players with points left: 854
Players >25K points left: 573

Tribes left: 98
Tribes with points left: 88
Tribes >50K points left: 32

ravensbane3468

wow, big move in players in just two days:

Players left: 855 (was 870) DOWN 15
Players with points left: 836 (was 854) DOWN 18
Players >25K points left: 564 (was 573) DOWN 9

So, in 30 days, 15 x this amount, or, in early February, we should have:

players left: 630

Players with points: 566

Players w/ >25K points left: 430

Seems a bit extreme, i keep expecting this to slow down at SOME point, however, it really is staying more linear that I would have thought a year ago.

So, basically, we'd have ONLY 400 "active" players, at MOST, and that is a loose definition of active.

Getting pretty thin.

DeletedUser

That's assuming that attrition stays at the same rate, which with us getting lower and lower is not likely. :icon_wink:

Although in other news this is the first time I've noticed that we have less players than a world that was started before this one. We have 845 players at the moment, and World 13 has 848 players. Not a significant difference, just interesting to note.

MichielK

That's assuming that attrition stays at the same rate, which with us getting lower and lower is not likely. :icon_wink:

Although in other news this is the first time I've noticed that we have less players than a world that was started before this one. We have 845 players at the moment, and World 13 has 848 players. Not a significant difference, just interesting to note.

We're far more concentrated than many of the worlds that started before us, and I imagine that raises our drop rate compared to them. After all, if 10 tribes are fighting for supremacy the players of all 10 tribes have a strong motivation to stay. Here, nearly all power is concentrated among 4 tribes (especially including academies, inactive repositories, etc), which means everyone outside those 4 tribes does not have "winning" as a reason to play anymore.

ravensbane3468

and, in three of those tribes, those members don't have "winning" as a reason to stay either, they just don't know it yet! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

It is getting interesting as there are big players that are quitting as fast if not faster than smaller players and many of the smaller players are school age using this as a hang out and ,well, all I am saying you can never predict the future because you never know what in real life will take place , just when you think you got everything under control ,real life comes up and smacks you in the head....hehehe .

DeletedUser

703 players left
690 players with points left
86 tribes left (which could be taken care of with a ticket)
74 tribes with points left.

so are little world will be getting even smaller.

i predict by the beginning of MAY we will be under 500 players and under 50 tribes.