Countdown

DeletedUser

DON'T KISS ME!!!! :mad: <--lol

Already down to onle 650 peeps in the world? o.0

DeletedUser

if you look at the worlds around us (like worlds 13-17) they have pore remaining players than us... wonder if its cz this worlds more boring, or if it has more skilled or less skilled players...

DeletedUser

i think it may be the fact we just war, there aint no fuzzy stuff its just blah im bored ooo look a village, i declarez warz rar!....

joshh08

I think W15 has to be the most war-hungry set of players i have ever come across.

DeletedUser

this was my first world, but i flick through other worlds forums and there arent as many war declarations as this world...

foillat

world 7 was my first world but this world has been the most interesting for me!!!!

Kuenchinu

this was my first world, but i flick through other worlds forums and there arent as many war declarations as this world...

Whincup!!!!!!! your back!!!!!!!! were have you been?!:icon_evil: i have had to noble some of your vill's with no fighting back!!!!! why is that?!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

they just dont like being kissed and huggled =(
though i still try i put missletoe all over kawy this christmas to make him/her happy =D

DeletedUser

Were war-hungry since when? We had NL xD but jokes aside are we really?

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Were war-hungry since when? We had NL xD but jokes aside are we really?

yep if u compare our declerations to all the other war forums we are in the top few :icon_twisted: so yes we are war hungry :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i'm in the wrong world then, i thought i was in the huggles and loves world.Can you please point me in the right direction without hurting me?

DeletedUser

yep if u compare our declerations to all the other war forums we are in the top few :icon_twisted: so yes we are war hungry :icon_cool:

now if only if we could get half price nobles like those worlds...

DeletedUser

if you look at the worlds around us (like worlds 13-17) they have pore remaining players than us... wonder if its cz this worlds more boring, or if it has more skilled or less skilled players...

less skilled, theyre probably still nobbling tribes that are rank 15+ i remember when it was such a big thing to get in the top 20 now its just whose in the top 3 lol

joshh08

No it's because this world is speed 2 and those worlds aren't... players can't handle the pace or they get taken out quicker, quit because they have too many villages to handle and obviously some get bored, the same case with all the speed 2 worlds.

DeletedUser

i think it may be the fact we just war, there aint no fuzzy stuff its just blah im bored ooo look a village, i declarez warz rar!....

qft , been the most hardcore world iv been on like ever :icon_eek:

keep it up till endgame people :icon_wink: