Countdown

DeletedUser114488

Who is deleting ??

I dont think butonel or pimp fisher has any honour left whatsoever and they will delete.

As for Spam we will just crush you guys once more.

I am getting the tribe organised once again for destroying whatever is left of cheater tribe of w60 TLS.

Please do I am fed up with little childish children such as yourself I have had 6 ops on me and you have taken what 500k.i am bored of this world so please noble me
Sam

DeletedUser

If by LOL you mean LEADER OF LOSERS

you are already one.we dont need to do anything.

LOL PIMP FISHER

WOW, Ash you are a genuis! :O

Such witty comments coming from you, i wish one day i could be as intelligent as you!

DeletedUser114488

Such witty comments coming from you, i wish one day i could be as intelligent as you!

Ash you seem to be doing great mate in game bloody noob stop being a keyboard warrior and go and do something with your life

ashoka1

Ash you seem to be doing great mate in game bloody noob stop being a keyboard warrior and go and do something with your life

I am doing better in my life then you can imagine.

As for in game,I am not playing my account atm due to having no access to computer due to health issues.

I am just getting things in place for now in tribe which can be managed easily from mobile.

I just wish tgat you become an honest person before that.

NO matter how intelligent you become Pimp fisher ,if you remain a cheater and keep using under hand tactics in real life as well you will end up in garbage as a loser .

This is just a game and if you cheat in this,I am sure you would be inclined to cheat in your relationships as well.

DeletedUser114488

Wtf has a game got to do with RL mate lets be honest here.I aint no lick ass to Dan but he is a good guy (I see his head getting bigger already when he reads this) I never got on with him But I kinda see eye to eye .Ans no he did not do this and I know this 100% so point you finger somewhere else
Sam

DeletedUser93681

I house keep for Daniel Butonel and C8 through Teamviewer....I might have thrown out the trash :(

Seriously this tactic would have only bought us a couple of days while Spam was restored but was the funniest shit I have ever seen in my TW life.

Those 3 accounts, Daniel, Butonel and C8 did not know Zambouta was going to be banned....3 hrs later and reset back to hell.

Edit to my extribemates the meat shields...yeah i will attack you. I could have left you long ago and been in Spam...but was loyal to you

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

..yeah i will attack you. I could have left you long ago and been in Spam...but was loyal to you

As far as I know few spam members wanted to invite you but there was stiff resistance from many others,thus no invite was extended till after spam was disbanded by a Sitter.

You can be happy and keep dreaming that you could have joined spam.

I fail to understand how could you have joined spam without invite.

Last we talked about recruiting you in jan I believe when orourke made it clear that he would not like you in spam thus matter was closed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108293

Good job Butonel you goddamn cheater. You hacked zambouta and after my account getting banned i have decided to finally quit this world.

If we ever meet again in future, make sure to restart whenever you see me on the map, i will haunt you little fag down.

Goddbye.

DeletedUser

Good job Butonel you goddamn cheater. You hacked zambouta and after my account getting banned i have decided to finally quit this world.

If we ever meet again in future, make sure to restart whenever you see me on the map, i will haunt you little fag down.

Goddbye.

Thought id clear it up a bit for ya mate, it isnt Gabriel accused of the hacking it is me...

Although there were no accounts hacked and the person that got your account banned was your duke.

I also agree Debs, we knew this move would only buy us a couple of months worth of laughs, have to admit i didnt expect us to have as many tribe hoppers/traitors and down right disloyal members as we do but hey it just adds to the fun of it all! :D

SPAM can go on about being selective in recruiting all they like but invites were sent to anyone that wanted, i myself have been invited to SPAM a while back and could easily have ended up there but loyalty to me is the most important part of this game...without that what do you have?

Also Ash, i have been banned twice, i still think you have some mod friends because the evidence against me wasnt concrete, no 'real' proof, just how it appeared...still have all the convos that took place in the support ticket to back that up.

In real life i am honest, loyal and genuine - generally a decent guy and get on with most people. Have a fairly laid back attitude as with all things in life problems tend to fade out as quickly as they arise...so why bother stressing? :)

In game i admit that the most recent move was probably a little below the belt if you didnt take into consideration all of SPAMs wrong doings so far on this world...either way it has generated a lot of activity (ingame and on the externals)..so much for w60 being dead eh? :D

I will continue to fight with the loyal ones by my side and we will continue to enjoy ourselves, i hope you dont all quit because it would be nice to have at very least some active targets if not all of you :p

DeletedUser

Thought id clear it up a bit for ya mate, it isnt Gabriel accused of the hacking it is me...

Although there were no accounts hacked and the person that got your account banned was your duke.

I also agree Debs, we knew this move would only buy us a couple of months worth of laughs, have to admit i didnt expect us to have as many tribe hoppers/traitors and down right disloyal members as we do but hey it just adds to the fun of it all! :D

SPAM can go on about being selective in recruiting all they like but invites were sent to anyone that wanted, i myself have been invited to SPAM a while back and could easily have ended up there but loyalty to me is the most important part of this game...without that what do you have?

Also Ash, i have been banned twice, i still think you have some mod friends because the evidence against me wasnt concrete, no 'real' proof, just how it appeared...still have all the convos that took place in the support ticket to back that up.

In real life i am honest, loyal and genuine - generally a decent guy and get on with most people. Have a fairly laid back attitude as with all things in life problems tend to fade out as quickly as they arise...so why bother stressing? :)

In game i admit that the most recent move was probably a little below the belt if you didnt take into consideration all of SPAMs wrong doings so far on this world...either way it has generated a lot of activity (ingame and on the externals)..so much for w60 being dead eh? :D

I will continue to fight with the loyal ones by my side and we will continue to enjoy ourselves, i hope you dont all quit because it would be nice to have at very least some active targets if not all of you :p

Have explained this far too many times to the point I cannot be bothered anymore.

SPAM has never attempted to gain any sort of advantage over *TLS* or any other tribe through cheating.

In fact, every time you say "SPAM has cheated/done underhanded stuff to win" and you do not provide any evidence for this (because there isn't any), your credibility decreases. Meanwhile it is quite easy for me to reference your bans for co-ordinating sits and your most recent action with the disbandment which is only the tip of the iceberg as evidence.

Again. The only place that SPAM cheats and does underhanded dealing to win is in your head.

ashoka1

I have no Mods as friend,Though I know Scott who played Kpdck on w60 due to having played together in w75 Norse and Spam w60.

Only connection I have with Inno Games is through my long term friend who is partner/executive director in a Firm which partially owns Inno Games itself.

Though I have never used my real life contacts in an online games so far.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

You know...for all the claims the dan and but CHEATED to do this...I still do not see them banned? So MAYBE just maybe you guys should stop screaming that they broke the rules and just admit to having made a mistake?

Da your tribe has on multiple occasions done under handed things...any time you ACTIVELY recruit from an enemy tribe during an ACTIVE war that is a low move..What dan did I do not agree with, and based on what I know at this time he did it legally(again no tool evidence just some stuff he showed me legally as a tribemate out of respect), I will fight on as that is the whole reason this tribe was formed was to fight to the very bitter end.

ashoka1

You know...for all the claims the dan and but CHEATED to do this...I still do not see them banned? So MAYBE just maybe you guys should stop screaming that they broke the rules and just admit to having made a mistake?

Da your tribe has on multiple occasions done under handed things...any time you ACTIVELY recruit from an enemy tribe during an ACTIVE war that is a low move..What dan did I do not agree with, and based on what I know at this time he did it legally(again no tool evidence just some stuff he showed me legally as a tribemate out of respect), I will fight on as that is the whole reason this tribe was formed was to fight to the very bitter end.
So you mean recruitment from enemy is underhand tactic

You have played enough worlds to know recruitment is part of tw

However cheating ,hacking is not

Your duke has been banned twice by your fellow mods for cheating

Largest player in your tribe butonel banned twice for cheating.

You yourself were recruited by calm. From valour and by valour from deus

I know for a fact that account marshal bk was working with jfsmith while in valour

Can you deny that

But they were all great honest moves as they were done by your tribe or your accoubt

But recruitment by spam is cheating

Do you mean to say any tribe in tw history which rrcruited from enemy is cheating.

DeletedUser114488

So you mean recruitment from enemy is underhand tactic

You have played enough worlds to know recruitment is part of tw

However cheating ,hacking is not

Your duke has been banned twice by your fellow mods for cheating

Largest player in your tribe butonel banned twice for cheating.

You yourself were recruited by calm. From valour and by valour from deus

I know for a fact that account marshal bk was working with jfsmith while in valour

Can you deny that

But they were all great honest moves as they were done by your tribe or your accoubt

But recruitment by spam is cheating

Do you mean to say any tribe in tw history which rrcruited from enemy is cheating.
Spam are all full of sh**

DeletedUser108935

Please do I am fed up with little childish children such as yourself I have had 6 ops on me and you have taken what 500k.i am bored of this world so please noble me
Sam

If u had 6 ops you whoud have been rimmed spam haven't had a tribal op since sweetmisery. Which was 5-6 months ago

DeletedUser94059

Cy89 where are you located? I think I can easily take 500k of you,