Countdown

Dougalo7

W1 players: 921
W2 players: 963

I have been noticing that W2 is losing players faster than W1.. wonder which world will end first..

DeletedUser

W1 players: 921
W2 players: 963

I have been noticing that W2 is losing players faster than W1.. wonder which world will end first..

w2 should be a month behind w1

it all depends on the politics at this point every time a war starts or something exciting like that there is like a couple days where a world does not lose anyone so if one world can make it more exciting than the other than that one will out last. lol

Dougalo7

w2 should be a month behind w1

it all depends on the politics at this point every time a war starts or something exciting like that there is like a couple days where a world does not lose anyone so if one world can make it more exciting than the other than that one will out last. lol

If W2 loses players faster than W1, then we might finish before them!

DeletedUser

we in W3 still have like 1500 players.
But W2 will dissapear faster, than W1 because it´s a faster world.

DeletedUser

we in W3 still have like 1500 players.
But W2 will dissapear faster, than W1 because it´s a faster world.

Perhaps it has something to do with the competition. If it were all about the speed(nobling, getting rimmed faster, etc.), then yes, you would be absolutely correct, but I think the fact that TW is destroying so much at once, especially the "isolated" people, is why people are leaving. w1 might be more boring, but nobody is huge and dominating like TW here.

DeletedUser

World 2 isnt going to die that fast. Yes people will leave but there are some people that really got nothing better to do so they will stay.

DeletedUser

oui, we are now approaching the active core of W2, where the amount of people who leave will be mostly casualties of war and whatnot.

:icon_eek: i said whatnot!