Cowards playing now?

DeletedUser107019

[player]runnercc12[/player](Points : 21.315) is a weakling and a coward. He used the help of his protector tribe's player [player]gl17[/player] (Points : 5.300.793) to wipe out my troops before attacking me. Current status : 8 attacks incoming and as gl17 is really right next to me, he'll probably attack again to wipe everything I have few minutes just before the attacks connect so that even if I avoid his attacks I'll have to avoid runnercc12's also, and if there is a nobleman am done for. Cowards.

btw, I have two villages and am 6930 points only.

I wonder why people like these play if they use these kind of techniques to expand. gl17 proved to be a bully and sullied the tribe name A-4ZL! of world 55 taking on the weak. Note that there is no lack of worthy players around where I am with whom he can spar.

If you call this fair play, then I request you shut down tribal wars. I am not disgusted by the fact that I have to start again if ever I get nobled completely, I am just disgusted as how this type of spirit can exist and how they can leave with it on their conscience.

and runnercc12, if you ever read this, know that am waiting impatiently for your attacks to connect and see you win like a coward because am going down like a hero. And this thread has been made not to whine but to show the other players what you really are.

My W55 Profile : http://en55.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=187159&screen=info_player&id=9681876

DeletedUser

btw, I have two villages and am 6930 points only.

I wonder why people like these play if they use these kind of techniques to expand. gl17 proved to be a bully and sullied the tribe name A-4ZL! of world 55 taking on the weak. Note that there is no lack of worthy players around where I am with whom he can spar.

If you call this fair play, then I request you shut down tribal wars. I am not disgusted by the fact that I have to start again if ever I get nobled completely, I am just disgusted as how this type of spirit can exist and how they can leave with it on their conscience.

TW Stats says for you: Join date: 09th June 2012

If it bothers you so much I would recommend NOT joining a world that is 1.5 years old already when you try to join it.

By that point, everyone that has joined earlier is heavily established and you have absolutely no chance to grow or succeed in the midst of a bunch of multi-million point players unless someone decides to stack your villages. You would be much better off joining a world that just opened, like World 64.

Not trying to be mean, but this is the consequence of joining a world that is already in the endgame phases. The huge players are already on the rim so there wont be a place to grow in peace from their presence and very little to expand on unless you want to noble barbs.

DeletedUser

Yeah dude, I hear ya. gl17 is horrible! He may be ranked 19 in OD, but that doesn't mean anything. The vast majority of his conquers are hostile enemies. But that shouldn't convince you of anything. And there are a lack of worthy opponents on this world so I'm sure he gets bored. Neglect the fact that in order to reach 5 million points you have to be able to survive and conquer, he is still terrible.

He also has bad breath.

DeletedUser107019

Still not good enough reason for having no fair play...they could at least let people grow to up to 10 villages or even so attack with villages with more or less the same points and number of villages instead of attacking a 4000pts village with one above 6000pts... those guys either are really bored or are cowards...

DeletedUser

And like sir chesire said, you should not join a world that is over a year old. That is like shackling yourself before a sprint and complaining that the race was unfair.

DeletedUser

Still not good enough reason for having no fair play...they could at least let people grow to up to 10 villages or even so attack with villages with more or less the same points and number of villages instead of attacking a 4000pts village with one above 6000pts... those guys either are really bored or are cowards...
The problem with your logic is that you're neglecting the age of this world. Yes, you can complain about someone exercising immense size advantage over you, but there is the simple fact that our tribe wants to get to half price nobles so that this world can start ending. For that to happen, there need to be only 1000 accounts in the world. That means everyone big and small will be targeted, the small ones with no chance of long term sustainability even moreso, until that goal is reached. In the end everyone will have to be nobled.

If you join a newer world, like world 64, nobody has such a huge village advantage over anyone else. People will be on 'fair' footing, so to speak, rather than a world that is almost completely done, where your account is merely an obstacle in the path to the next stage of the endgame.

DeletedUser4587

He plays as fairly as he needs to. He follows the rules and plays with his friends. You can't hold it against him just because he started the world when it started. I don't think you understand how crazy you sound by asking somebody to handicap themselves just because you don't want to put in the time and effort he does.

DeletedUser102202

ya you would have had a fair shot if you would of joined a newer world w55 is near the finishing stages what did u expect handouts

DeletedUser

This is no different than clearing out and farming your neighbors in the early part of the game. You kill the weak before they become a threat. Its just the way the game is played.

DeletedUser

I'm with jo10!!! i started this world not too long ago and i started next to the super power known as innov... it was near impossible for me to grow as as soon as bp ended i was spear nuked from every direction. But luckily for me i made a friend in innov and now have all the cugglez i need. I'm so happy that i joined this world i have learnt a lot :)

DeletedUser94483

Almost active the fact you agree with noobness makes you noobness..This is not a world for players to join....But now once i am done with my current project I will look for your name on the lists.

DeletedUser

no point in looking for me i will blind you when i am ready with the awesomeness that is innov!!!!

DeletedUser

It amazes me the number of players who feel that because they were allowed to enter a world that is in end game get annoyed that they are rimmed as quickly as possible. Most seem to feel they have a right to join end game and ask to join a tribe just so that they can get the pp points. Most of us have put in hours upon hours upon hours to get where we are. This is not at all how you play the game. Join a new world and work at growing and working to make a top rank. Do not think that the ones that have been putting hard work into this game are going to just let you in and even more so join a top ranking tribe so you can get premium points. Do you go to work and sit on your fanny and ask to be rewarded for doing nothing?

Whowantstobemyfarm/55/Nicole

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Nicole not to be rude but you are DEAD WRONG...I don't know a single 4zl player that has ONLY put in hours to get to where they are but HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of hours to get the world to this stage...Everything else was dead on though you go girl.

DeletedUser

oh sorry darling Valtheran. I do feel dead from all the hours put in to get where we are now but it is just the preference on how to say it. Hours can be taken as a few or thousands and I know that 4zl have all worked their butts off to get where we are now. But ty darling. Are you cute by the way?

whowantstobymyfarm/55/nicole

DeletedUser

oh sorry darling valtheran. I do feel dead from all the hours put in to get where we are now but it is just the preference on how to say it. Hours can be taken as a few or thousands and i know that 4zl have all worked their butts off to get where we are now. But ty darling. Are you cute by the way?

Whowantstobymyfarm/55/nicole
lol wth!