Cowards start wars?

DeletedUser

So my tribe, NORTH is going to war with my former tribe(which I did most of the work for) Arise

now, no one cares, I understand that. but read this mail they sent me. I don't understand....

please reassure me, that cowards do not start wars, cause I'm still not sure

William of Wykeham today at 17:18
Why do you want a war with our tribe? Where are tribes not allies? And remember [ally]Arise[/ally] was your home. You took that and smashed it. But alas you start this so it was our land and our blood our people. Now it is your land your blood and your people who shall die. I bid you farewell.

William of Wykeham

USSR21 today at 17:21
I made your tribe. I plan on retaining your villages. what are you going to do? we already have all the villas claimed. the tribes are attacking. we've nobled and cleared multiple members. I have some of your players that are defecting, and a tribe is going to noble, how should I in any way be afraid of Arise? I made Arise, and I plan to remove it. Along with noobs like you.

William of Wykeham today at 17:27
Like me. Sir you do not now how long I have played Tribal Wars. And sir plan your words more carefully for the next time my troops will be occupying our village. And the only noob here is the one who leaves a tribe and starts a new one, who is so cowardly to attack his old tribe. I have no respect for back stabbers who think they are better.

William of Wykeham

USSR21 today at 17:29

Sir, with no due respect, shut up.

I have played this game for 1 and 1/2 years. And how am I a coward? I attacking a tribe twice my size, you're the coward. it's funny how you can call me a noob and coward when if you square your OD rank, mines still higher....

We don't think we're better...

we know we're better.

William of Wykeham today at 17:35
Sir here something fun I quite playing my other world and I have been playing more then one and one half years. And I am no coward the coward is the one who start the war. And another thing rank has nothing to do with the game only skill nothing more. And you are not better by attacking Arise it make you seem frail and weak nothing more nothing less. If you were brave you would have attacked with out a tribe and taken us out on your own. And you are not better than us.

Good day to you sir.

USSR21 today at 17:37
....you my friend, are a true TW idiot....

this conversation is going into my profile, like it or not. the world deserve to know how dumb people are.

USSR21 today at 17:50
and the people begin to laugh. I'm mailing leaders of other tribes. they just laugh at you.... it's funny.

perhaps you should have chosen your words more carefully

William of Wykeham today at 18:13
Go ahead if you think that it will hurt me in anyway. Also a coward try's to blackmail his foe. And I did choose my word carefully. And one thing you should know is I have been playing Tribal Wars since there were only three worlds.

Sir I bid you farewell

USSR21 today at 18:15

i have people ready to kill you. not NORTH. other people. your to far away for us to even care. so we won't. instead, we'll let you go to another guy

William of Wykeham today at 18:22
Do you have no Honor in war? You won't fight me yourself. I have battled more worthy adversaries than you h word and in combat. And I will say this I won't die that easy. And I am coming for you. Wether you are two hours or ten days. Sir I have no respect for you. One you are a coward. Two you are supporting something you have knowledge about the Soviet Union.

USSR21 today at 18:25
...yes I am a coward because I'm not attack a guy three times my size 10 days away. you got me...

also, USSR is a gamer tag, get it right. I' ma hardcore conservative

bite.me

Noob1: Hey why r u attackin, sir?
Noob2: Cause I can, cause you're teh noob, and actually that is my tribe not yours.
Noob1: Ur a coward, sir. Only cowards declare wars.
Noob2: I'm not teh coward, I cant destroy you anyway, my alliez will.
Noob1: Damn communist!
Noob2: I'm not a communist, u noob. btw, I have been a noob for longer than you in this game, I win, YAY

Last edited:

DeletedUser61519

Noob2: Cause I can, cause you're teh noob, and actually that is my tribe not yours.
Noob2: I'm not a communist, u noob. btw, I have been a noob for longer than you in this game, I win, YAY

thx for the subsumption... so there was no need to read that bs...

go noobs go... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol. it's true.

we're all lonely noobs up here in the NW.

DeletedUser50105

i didnt even read that thing...and i doubt anyone else did either...so do the forums a favor and dont post again

olympus

Harsh words Aitas :)

Agreed, i read 'bite.me''s take of events instead

DeletedUser2119

ROTFFLMAO, that was the best sum up EVER.

Furor

You can move to K57 and make a tribe here if you get rimmed :). We need another noob tribe here that will stick together. They all seem to disband when we start taking their members :(. You might have to start in K58 first but you should be able to get into 57 pretty easily :p

DeletedUser50105

i didnt even read past his first line. bite.me's version sums it up almost to prefection

DeletedUser

The amount of times 'sir' was said to the enemy, is just weird.

DeletedUser

Oh wow.

bite.me's summary was pretty dead-on.

(Want to argue about conservatism, though? I'm bored and looking for a good argument.)