CQB=T= (=TITE=) Declares War On LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdevil

According to History, LoD was once the "Kings" of the South:

And because they say they own the South and for expansion, they declared war on
=TITE= and family before. We are outnumbered and still a very small tribe:

. . . but we stood our ground against the more powerful and stronger nemesis:

The war ended with both tribes agreed to a NAP and eventually changed into an alliance. An alliance that was just on papers and nothing to do in helping and cooperating with each other. We just sat in our offices and made no plans for each other, only talks and talks and talks. Became friends to only a handful members of their tribe:

Until one day, one offer was brought up into our tribe. I thought it was credible, I thought it would be for the good, but it left us in jeopardy because that offer was really hilarious in the sense that "is this true or are you just playing us?"

And as soon as I found out that their words are not credible enough, from that day on, I never believed in any words that they may say:

And now we prepared for another WAR! ITS =TITE= versus LOD PART II!

And with the help of their spy, they are now preparing their WAR PLAN!

But we have our own to show them and it will be HARD:

So we're giving LOD an option: LEAVE NOW or DIE in your own TURF!

Let the Fun Begin!

DeletedUser

(that's a lot of pictures)
Go TITE!

its been too long:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

p0lt

Well, I don't know that much about LoD, very little interaction with them, currently I'm nobling CQB=T= and in {RASP} so I'm a bit biased, but I must say there was a bit of a fight for what villages I have taken thus far... ferdevil you are one of few CQBers I have respect for, so I wish you the best...

and yes, that was a lot of pictures...

DeletedUser

W00t, W00t

*Dancing to the beat of the song*
Don't ya wish your continent was cool like this, don't ya....

DeletedUser30069

Well, I don't know that much about LoD, very little interaction with them, currently I'm nobling CQB=T= and in {RASP} so I'm a bit biased, but I must say there was a bit of a fight for what villages I have taken thus far... ferdevil you are one of few CQBers I have respect for, so I wish you the best...

you mean the 10 {rasp} attacking one CQB=T= ? ^^ you can only imagine if some =M= members did not add up and suddenly became {rasp} and attacked ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since MCD is now allied with what was PLAGUE and what was TITE...who do you think is their stronger allies?

p0lt

you mean the 10 {rasp} attacking one CQB=T= ? ^^ you can only imagine if some =M= members did not add up and suddenly became {rasp} and attacked ^^

You seem to want to find any attempt to flame me, clearly you didn't take the time to read my response.

So what I'm going to do for you is break it down for you...

As I clearly said I had to fight for the villages that I took, in most people's book that is giving a compliment, considering some of the other feeble attempts at attacks and defensive moves from your tribe and its family.

I then told ferdevil that he's is one of the few CQBers I respected and wished him well, in most people's book that is also giving a compliment or warm wishes...

Yes I stated I was biased as to the outcome since I was in {RASP} but in no way did I show any hate or disgust towards any of your members...

Next time you want to run your mouth off and blow off some steam, I suggest you head down to the corner for Main and 45th and offer your services to the John's that drive by, you'll get a better reaction out of them I think...

K thnx...

DeletedUser30069

You seem to want to find any attempt to flame me, clearly you didn't take the time to read my response.

So what I'm going to do for you is break it down for you...

As I clearly said I had to fight for the villages that I took, in most people's book that is giving a compliment, considering some of the other feeble attempts at attacks and defensive moves from your tribe and its family.

I then told ferdevil that he's is one of the few CQBers I respected and wished him well, in most people's book that is also giving a compliment or warm wishes...

Yes I stated I was biased as to the outcome since I was in {RASP} but in no way did I show any hate or disgust towards any of your members...

Next time you want to run your mouth off and blow off some steam, I suggest you head down to the corner for Main and 45th and offer your services to the John's that drive by, you'll get a better reaction out of them I think...

K thnx...

Oooh no NO NO, let me break it down for you, did i have any ill words for you in my post?

NONE,so, i'm not blowing out some steam or anything-- i'm perfectly calm, i was merely explaining some facts --calmly. :icon_cool:

so i suggest you follow your "own" suggestion :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Both of you please stop flaming each other and arguing if you are not going to stop arguing and flamimg one another then leave this forum

anyways lets get back on topic so =TITE= is going to try to take LoD out of the south well sounds very evil:icon_neutral:

but goodluck to both tribes:icon_cool:

but i do hope LoD do good best of luck LoD:icon_wink:

thereset

Jordan, they forgot to put "Forum Mod" after your name.

Oh, the topic: meh ... don't care.

Cute cat pictures, although the first image made me vomit a little bit. I'll give it a 5 out of 10. I'd rate it higher, but you went a little over the top with the pictures. Next time, I'd use more text. And pick a theme. The cats would have worked, although monkeys seem more apropos.

DeletedUser

polt, you are one of the few {RASP} players who have shown extraordinary effort against us, respect to you ^^
and allso, your oppinion of CQB has allso slowly, but gradually changed aswell i notice, thanks for acknowledging it ^^

may the best tribe win, we will see in the end who it is :lol:

DeletedUser

me likes the propaganda, allthough a little more text would be great.

didnt disappoint though, can only wait for LOD`s pathetic attemps at counterpropaganda :lol:

DeletedUser

Well that was a waste of bandwidth. Ever heard the saying less is more?

Try it with your pictures next time kthxbai

DeletedUser49379

Thanks ferdevil. It's about time in my opinion, but I suppose you've had your reasons for waiting so long. Either way, glad to have you on our side and let's make this quick.

(and paul jr... PROT will be continuing their attacks on Lod, lol)

DeletedUser

I want to join also :(

go Tite "D

Last edited by a moderator:

daaro

yeees, make them busy while I'm drinking and don't have much time for GG's account :DDD

wickdchyld

This war is long over due and =TITE= you will prevail in this war....:icon_twisted:

I bet them EAWF guys you forced to join LOD are not happy!:icon_sad:

On a side note:
Does this mean that Paul JR is not going to have time for Prot now...?
Also your feeble attempts to insult PROT just shows what LOD & LOD'ers are really all about.:scout::scout:

Status
Not open for further replies.