CQB=T= (=TITE=) Declares War On LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereset

seems like you have been misinformed, TITE received no help with Plague when they joined CQB, on their own request

Point out to me where I mentioned Plague at all. Show me.

Go to twstats (that's a website that contains all kinds of information re: TW) and read where LoD villages were nobled by members of the CQB FAMILY.

Then come back here and tell me again how I'm the one who's misinformed.

You really should be grateful that you're not a centipede. You'd have about three dozen feet jammed in your mouth instead of the two you have now. Again: nice work. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How much fun are you having biscuitboy?

its bisctboy, with how many times you have attacked me it should be burned into your memory by now :lol:

as for the fun, none yet.....ill let you know when it starts getting interesting tho. who knows, maybe we have a little surprise in store for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Point out to me where I mentioned Plague at all. Show me.

Go to twstats (that's a website that contains all kinds of information re: TW) and read where LoD villages were nobled by members of the CQB FAMILY.

Then come back here and tell me again how I'm the one who's misinformed.

You really should be grateful that you're not a centipede. You'd have about three dozen feet jammed in your mouth instead of the two you have now. Again: nice work. :icon_wink:

dude, that foot thingy is getting old, besides, im like, size 45, i cant fit in my mouth =P

I thought you were referring to =TITE=`s past, (plague war) and were suggesting that CQB supported them, which they did not.

a simple misunderstanding.

OFCOURSE CQB helped =TITE= in a way, LOD was enemies of CQB, CQB were allied with MCD, ergo, LOD is CQB`s enemy aswell.

its not rocket science

brianberu

What are you saying? Only Ferdevil is allowed to waste forum space?

not at all, please try not to jump to conclusions, or put words into my mouth * i have enough words there already.* i merely said what a waste of forum space.

Winzora

WOW those are a lot of nukes and trains killed!
Your tribe is so awsome!!! Please send me an invite I will leave these suckers right now!!! :icon_rolleyes:

It took you some time to post this...My dead nukes are almost fully trained by now.
[1]Sooo this is an attempt to embarass =TITE= ???
why dont you post a world map to show everyone how your FAMILY lost an entire K to =TITE= and PROT ????

[2]or better, why dont you grow a pair and ask ATTERO to step aside and let your FAMILY fight "alone" against =TITE= and PROT??

You can post a gizillion dead nukes and trains, thats not gonna change the fact that your FAMILY (I keep writing it in capitals so you remember) is merely trying to renoble all the villages it lost to =TITE= and PROT.

[3]hey maybe you can talk about how your main tribe had to merge into the smaller tribe because they were loosing :S

1)Noo....=TITE= pretty much embarass themselves.:icon_rolleyes:

2)Wait,so now =TITE= is so FAIL that they can attack tribes and expect to not be attacked back,wow.When people said you guys fail,they really meaned it.

3)...Wow,just when we tought you guys could not get any lower.

yes, thats what we are saying.

FERDEVIL was entertaining in some weird kinda way, and he allways wrote something in addition, in between and after the LONG list of nukes,

and also always ended with :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

*Roll eyes*

Last edited:

Mighty210

1)Noo....=TITE= pretty much embarass themselves.:icon_rolleyes:

2)Wait,so now =TITE= is so FAIL that they can attack tribes and expect to not be attacked back,wow.When people said you guys fail,they really meaned it.

3)...Wow,just when we tought you guys could not get any lower.

*Roll eyes*

and notice how he said =Tite= AND PROT could fight LOD, so two against one, but they can't fight LoD AND Attero, (apparently its not a fair ratio, lol).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well i hope LOD gets owned after some of the post there members have been making lately

DeletedUser

=TITE= Are Fighting RASP as well, or did we forget that already. So Lets make a count

2 LOD tribes +Attero vs Prot+TITE

that seems more like it, either I'm seeing things, or your math sucks, cause you've been making the same mistakes over and over

DeletedUser

Chanman- would you like a kleenix- go make another useless thread. I have no use for you or your pointless comments. It is funny that when LoD has a backbone as we restructure some people now want them to get owned. Grow up and spend more time building your villages and less time writing here. It is sad that you can not handle constructive criticism and post comments that have no merit. You are sounding more and more like a member of TITE-shame on you

Juveleo- I have not heard that RASP has attacked TITE

Mighty210

=TITE= Are Fighting RASP as well, or did we forget that already. So Lets make a count

2 LOD tribes +Attero vs Prot+TITE

that seems more like it, either I'm seeing things, or your math sucks, cause you've been making the same mistakes over and over

Well if your going to do it that way did you forget a little tribe called MCD and its fam???????????????

Mighty210

well i hope LOD gets owned after some of the post there members have been making lately

Chanman- would you like a kleenix- go make another useless thread. I have no use for you or your pointless comments. It is funny that when LoD has a backbone as we restructure some people now want them to get owned. Grow up and spend more time building your villages and less time writing here. It is sad that you can not handle constructive criticism and post comments that have no merit. You are sounding more and more like a member of TITE-shame on you

and you guys stop fighting, your both on the same side here.

DeletedUser

and notice how he said =Tite= AND PROT could fight LOD, so two against one, but they can't fight LoD AND Attero, (apparently its not a fair ratio, lol).

mighty, you know prot would never complain about that, im hurt :icon_cry:........we love a good challenge, the more the merrier :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well if your going to do it that way did you forget a little tribe called MCD and its fam???????????????

I did think about adding that in, but then I removed it before people jumped on my back :icon_wink:

toasted789

Now, now ladies and gentlemen:

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD-G1 LoD-GL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TITE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,007
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25,007

image.php

DeletedUser

mighty, you know prot would never complain about that, im hurt :icon_cry:........we love a good challenge, the more the merrier :icon_biggrin:

The way I read it was that our "friends" in =TITE= are the ones that are doing the whining.

As to PROT, I personally have respect for the way your tribe is conducting itself in this war. It is a shame that PROT has shown that it cannot be trusted and has eliminated any potential of mergeing into LoD as a resolution to the LoD / PROT component of this war. Shame...

DeletedUser40486

Yes PROT I also hold in high regard
Actually I do respect TITE as a tribe also,they can fight well ,granted.

You dont have to hate a enemy ,you know,just kill them if you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.