CQB=T= (=TITE=) Declares War On LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdevil

By the way at the start of this war, there are 4 LOD family tribe. Now it's down to 2 and will shortly down to 1 and none.

Ok G1 guys, if you wish only you! (I pity GL, they we're trashed by G1).

Side 1:
Tribes: =TITE=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoD-G1
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 680
Side 2: 1,276
Difference: 596

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 26
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,817,262
Side 2: 7,460,456
Difference: 2,643,194

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 257,627
Side 2: 261,864
Difference: 4,237

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 240
Difference: 94

image.php

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 841,351
Side 2: 1,164,564
Difference: 323,213

image.php

Side 1: 123,793
Side 2: 43,601
Difference: 80,192

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 29
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 116,078
Side 2: 176,073
Difference: 59,995

image.php

Side 1: 31,267
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31,267

image.php

Against LOD Family

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoD-GL LoD-G1
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 680
Side 2: 1,581
Difference: 901

image.php

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 29
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 4,817,262
Side 2: 8,399,607
Difference: 3,582,345

image.php

Side 1: 773,588
Side 2: 291,410
Difference: 482,178

image.php

Oops we have only 50+ members with some inactives as you say :icon_twisted:

koa anubis

I understand now why I still have G1 members mailing me.

I have had several requests to flank TITE, yet what LoD don't know. Tite has been one of our most trusted allies, and remains that way.

So even after your mass collation of pointwhores and inactives, you still cant make ground on TITE... hmmm.
And to think, some people actually thought LoD would pull their socks up, and retaliate, but it seems you just merged all your tribes and made yourself an easier target... Well done!

Oh the pity.... You know Fer, after what I mailed you about earlier. I feel sorry for them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The Devil has awaken! go =TITE= we are a compilation of newbies! Go LoD for being the Best! after all try to defend with zero walls! =TITE= back to action!

DeletedUser

There are several things I am certain about. I am certain that the folks I play this game with in LoD are some of the best people that I have had the pleasure of playing a game with for the better part of the last year. I am certain that the restructuring of our tribe is showing benefit for those in LoD. I am certain there will still be an independent Lod with strong allies when the dust settles.

After this last batch of posts, I am certain that my opinions still stand.

DeletedUser

Well we just love being the underdogs. Its been that way since the tribe was founded. Theres about 58 of us now, but each one makes contributions.

As for LOD, got nothing against you guys personally, but its war. I'll be the nice =TITE= in the forum.. but only in the forum. See you all in the field.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser40486

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD-G1 LoD-GL INF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 126
Difference: 154

image.php

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 23
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 1,226,440
Side 2: 729,065
Difference: 497,375

image.php

Side 1: 51,520
Side 2: 205,795
Difference: 154,275

image.php

The above mentioned stats speak for themselves. Without entering a political debate of what towns were active or inactive ,the results are still the same
TITE had a good 7 days.
The campaign involved a very large amount of Nukes sent in a above average coordinated fashion by TITE
The battle continues, I salute you TITE to a good weeks worth of strikes.
Next week we hope to have those figures look very different :)

theelfyboy

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

The above mentioned stats speak for themselves. Without entering a political debate of what towns were active or inactive ,the results are still the same
TITE had a good 7 days.
The campaign involved a very large amount of Nukes sent in a above average coordinated fashion by TITE

With that being said, think how many countless other defensive troops have died whilst they were taking those. That expansion has to wear down the LOD families, it'll be nice to see the stats next week.

ferdevil

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

TITE had a good 7 days.

O c'mon Chimeraa, we know what your really intentions are. PUBLIC IMAGE eh. It's so odd that you seemed to be having a good image here when your posts before are exactly the opposite and your forums are in search for a good Public Relations Officer. We know your agenda, how about, kill us all than trying to have a good image for LOD. :icon_twisted:

Oh, your post is almost the replica to your post in PROT's thread.

DeletedUser

Looking at the maps i have noticed that LOD is a beast they are Aten like crammed into that corner 5 Ks its quite scary

DeletedUser40486

O c'mon Chimeraa, we know what your really intentions are. PUBLIC IMAGE eh. It's so odd that you seemed to be having a good image here when your posts before are exactly the opposite and your forums are in search for a good Public Relations Officer. We know your agenda, how about, kill us all than trying to have a good image for LOD. :icon_twisted:

Oh, your post is almost the replica to your post in PROT's thread.

There is nothing wrong to maintain ones Dignity,

thereset

There is nothing wrong to maintain ones Dignity,

Dear, Ferdevil doesn't understand the concept of maintaining dignity on the forum. It escapes him. Other than Jen, I've never seen one leader do so much damage to one tribe's respectability than he does.

Your post was honest and gave =TITE= credit. Ferdevil couldn't be decent enough to acknowledge it. Don't think anyone didn't notice.

Ferdevil, you may a nice person in real life, but on the forum, you're a detriment to your tribe. There's nothing wrong with showing some respect to an enemy.

*waits for the inevitable :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:*

DeletedUser

Dear, Ferdevil doesn't understand the concept of maintaining dignity on the forum. It escapes him. Other than Jen, I've never seen one leader do so much damage to one tribe's respectability than he does.

Your post was honest and gave =TITE= credit. Ferdevil couldn't be decent enough to acknowledge it. Don't think anyone didn't notice.

Ferdevil, you may a nice person in real life, but on the forum, you're a detriment to your tribe. There's nothing wrong with showing some respect to an enemy.

*waits for the inevitable :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:*

Yes! you are very right... That is why Ferdevil is the Devil...:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

thereset

Yes! you are very right... That is why Ferdevil is the Devil...:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

So you agree that he embarrasses your tribe? You agree that he damages =TITE='s reputation? You agree he's disrespectful and annoying? (I added that last one just to see if you're paying attention.)

Second runner-up in "How to Make =TITE= Look Even Sillier": nibormas.

DeletedUser

So you agree that he embarrasses your tribe? You agree that he damages =TITE='s reputation? You agree he's disrespectful and annoying? (I added that last one just to see if you're paying attention.)

Second runner-up in "How to Make =TITE= Look Even Sillier": nibormas.

hmm... let me say? throw whatever you want to say... lets see who looks more Silier? the onw your calling reputation proves it anything... lets see!

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total

6. The Imperial Throne of Existence 135,53 Mio.

12. WhatEver 79,92 Mio.

well... It shows everything on your telling reputation... We have a more goood Than your whatever tribe there! It show that you talk Alot.. your tribe is two times bigger than ours? what reputation are you talking about?

DeletedUser

nibormas88 im not taking sides on this one but to be fair you guys have been around longer

thereset

Cheers, Chan.

Nibormas, your tribe has existed since November, 2007. -=WE=- has only been around for five months. Put simply: your tribe is almost an entire year older.

Next time, you may wish to check things before you post, although thank you for once again proving my initial point.

ferdevil

I'm not a self confessed great leader but I'll take full responsibility wherever my tribe goes or what could ever bring my so called detrimental and embarrassing actions to my tribe. That what leaders are and must be.

By the way, maybe you guys missed the point, what I'm trying to say is that whatever good posts of LOD for us is not true, nor they are giving respect for the enemy. It's just to get the sympathy and recognition of the public because it seems that things are not getting in their favor. Just getting a good publicity, until I knew about it, the plan was spoiled.

LOD, we know how you guys talk about us in your forums and give names, so what you are trying to do to have good publicity for your tribe doesn't mean anything for us, even you can get sympathy or any recognition for that it doesn't matter. But that's a good move though, good publicity or bad publicity is still a publicity. :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.