CQB=T= (=TITE=) Declares War On LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just skimmed that large list, and noticed a few broke through.

I can only imagine what your losses were lol...

DeletedUser

hmmm winzora i am misinformed ?

so your telling me that a rank 3 tribe warring a rank 19 tribe which was keeping it level and actually winning at sometimes is not pwned?

Mighty210

LoD was never ranked three. And from what i have seen LoD has been better then you guys lately on both fronts.

DeletedUser

sorry mighty i should have quoted i was responding to winzora's comment on page 47 quoting one of my comments.

lately they have been "better" because they have started getting organized because of some outside help. also we are being attacked by you as well attero and that is well i dnow lol

DeletedUser40486

sorry mighty i should have quoted i was responding to winzora's comment on page 47 quoting one of my comments.

lately they have been "better" because they have started getting organized because of some outside help. also we are being attacked by you as well attero and that is well i dnow lol

The reason why we are getting better is because we re-structured and are coordinating the attacks
Outside help?
As to that, have a look where the attacks are mainly coming from and then make further comment of "Outside Help"

DeletedUser

Chimeraa, bro, they don't listen to words. They will listen when there is proof in the numbers, and that my friend will just take a little more time.

The nukes and nobles only walk so fast. And they don't have the patience required, so let them flap.

thereset

Who cares who is helping whom or even IF "outside help" is being implemented? All that should matter are the results and if that improvement continues.

Let's back up a bit, and LoD members - save it if you're going to blow gaskets at me.

PROT was at war with LoD. LoD called in MAFIA to help - two giants tribes/families against one teensy tribe. *pats PROT on head*

-=WE=- sent PROT support - for which PROT had NOT asked. LoD threw a fit and started nyah-nyahing. "Nyah, nyah, PROT needs help." Never mind that it was proven that LoD had begged MAFIA members in their area to help them.

LoD was (note past tense) obviously weak and disorganized and point hoovers. (Did anyone else laugh when they asked their identical twin MAFIA for help?)

For some STRANGE reason that I'll never understand, LoD declared on MCD via mail (I saw a copy, forwarded to me by CtB). CQB=T declared on them since they were allied with MCD.

MCD, CQB and some of their branches started attacking LoD along with PROT.

Now, look at each tribe - factor in that LoD is a member of the Coalition, as far as I know - and tell me who hasn't received any help in this war/campaign one way or another.

So LoD is restructuring and maybe getting some pointers from ATTERO and others. And their hard work is starting to pay off. It's the results that matter, not the journey to how they got there.

In other words, you're being nobled by LoD so suck it up. :)

brianberu

The reason why we are getting better is because we re-structured and are coordinating the attacks
Outside help?
As to that, have a look where the attacks are mainly coming from and then make further comment of "Outside Help"

i do believe it was mighty210 that said you guys were getting outside help.... i think.

DeletedUser40486

Who cares who is helping whom or even IF "outside help" is being implemented? All that should matter are the results and if that improvement continues.

Let's back up a bit, and LoD members - save it if you're going to blow gaskets at me.

PROT was at war with LoD. LoD called in MAFIA to help - two giants tribes/families against one teensy tribe. *pats PROT on head*

-=WE=- sent PROT support - for which PROT had NOT asked. LoD threw a fit and started nyah-nyahing. "Nyah, nyah, PROT needs help." Never mind that it was proven that LoD had begged MAFIA members in their area to help them.

LoD was (note past tense) obviously weak and disorganized and point hoovers. (Did anyone else laugh when they asked their identical twin MAFIA for help?)

For some STRANGE reason that I'll never understand, LoD declared on MCD via mail (I saw a copy, forwarded to me by CtB). CQB=T declared on them since they were allied with MCD.

MCD, CQB and some of their branches started attacking LoD along with PROT.

Now, look at each tribe - factor in that LoD is a member of the Coalition, as far as I know - and tell me who hasn't received any help in this war/campaign one way or another.

So LoD is restructuring and maybe getting some pointers from ATTERO and others. And their hard work is starting to pay off. It's the results that matter, not the journey to how they got there.

In other words, you're being nobled by LoD so suck it up. :)

No I for 1 will not get upset . Thats how you see it, fine
Some of the information is correct some is not or maybe viewed from your position.
Out of all the tribes involved in the southern war the one I believe that has impressed me most is PROT
Im dissapointed of course that they were part of LoD at one point and left.
We cant change that anymore and now we are foes, so be it.
As for a small tribe fighting a big tribe,in my opinion size make absoluttly no difference.
thereset you would recall a account by the name of alcol, who last year was a member of Isis.
He was booted by Isis and blackmarked to be nobled by Isis at the time
Shortly after I became the account sitter of the account, and we had a nice War Isis and I :)
Isis versus 1 man ...alcol....me
I know what a 1 person can do....and I very well know what a small tribe like Prot can do.
btw . no disrespect intended towards Isis

DeletedUser

another factor could be morale in the big vs. small thingy :icon_rolleyes:

thereset

No I for 1 will not get upset . Thats how you see it, fine
Some of the information is correct some is not or maybe viewed from your position.
Out of all the tribes involved in the southern war the one I believe that has impressed me most is PROT
Im dissapointed of course that they were part of LoD at one point and left.
We cant change that anymore and now we are foes, so be it.
As for a small tribe fighting a big tribe,in my opinion size make absoluttly no difference.
thereset you would recall a account by the name of alcol, who last year was a member of Isis.
He was booted by Isis and blackmarked to be nobled by Isis at the time
Shortly after I became the account sitter of the account, and we had a nice War Isis and I :)
Isis versus 1 man ...alcol....me
I know what a 1 person can do....and I very well know what a small tribe like Prot can do.
btw . no disrespect intended towards Isis

You missed my point. This has nothing to do with PROT, and trust me - I know how small tribes can sometimes be more successful than point-sucker tribes.

What I wrote was directed at this "you got outside help" argument that's recently cropped up. Did LoD get help with their restructuring? Who cares. The results are what are important, and it looks like it's working.

Alcol: I remember the name vaguely. I may be wrong, but I believe he sniped villages off other tribe members and refused to give them back, claiming he didn't speak English - something that vastly improved when he was dismissed. If you had fun fighting Isis with his account, good for you. That's why we play TW. :)

toasted789

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD-G1 LoD-GL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TITE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,313
Side 2: 47,673
Difference: 27,640

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD-GL
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 9,701
Side 2: 33,773
Difference: 24,072

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD-G1
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 65,612
Side 2: 13,900
Difference: 51,712

image.php

DeletedUser40486

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD-G1 LoD-GL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MCD MCD-2 PoMCD
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 350
Side 2: 695
Difference: 345

image.php

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,935,218
Side 2: 6,583,918
Difference: 4,648,700

image.php

Side 1: 215,597
Side 2: 80,852
Difference: 134,745

image.php

a little of topic.... but just to show people that =TITE= isent the only LoD focus....

Status
Not open for further replies.