Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser122108

If ODZ Force internal Persona on account of not helping the tribe, what more if those players spying inside the tribe? Or Topat is just lying :D Red Cup won't do such a thing! :)

ToPaT

Lol okay whatever, regardless like I said. I still don't want turncoats in my tribe, in my allies tribe or anywhere near me.

danny689

Redcup and Wartortle The Immortal had a deal with Beast to join them, they was even stacked with 60D villages from beast. Sword and Frederik has all the mails and reports. But in the end after spying and turncoating on their tribe, they did it again. I'm only saying this as outing them is the best cause of them never being near me, I can't stand traitors enemy or not.
Maybe those 60 DVS should have went to CODE instead lmao

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Redcup and Wartortle The Immortal had a deal with Beast to join them, they was even stacked with 60D villages from beast. Sword and Frederik has all the mails and reports. But in the end after spying and turncoating on their tribe, they did it again. I'm only saying this as outing them is the best cause of them never being near me, I can't stand traitors enemy or not.
:| a little bird told me about this..seems odz played their cards right. +1 for odz

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry ToPat, Red Cup will be up near you soon enough and you can hash all this out. I'm sure Red Cup will be happy to hear more about your thoughts then. ❤

Blah blah blah... Silents world when world winners odz talking! We only can teach from their skills and strategy! LOL

mushr00m

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST, Code

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 13
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 684,212
Side 2: 118,308
Difference: 565,904

chart

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My nobles got killed :eek:
They dont want noobs like me at their front :(
No worries, you’ll get to the frontline eventually.

Demolition Aug 25, 19:06
Hello :)

Can you help me get to your continent? I need a village close to [ally]code[/ally] :)
I need 1 of your villages with an academy. I wont attack you any further after it.
Please let me know if you can help me out :D

Ramon

quadsquad88 Aug 25, 23:02
what If I told you code gave me a second chance?

Demolition Aug 25, 23:06
Its up to you :)
But code wont be there much longer as how it seems now.

Ramon

DeletedUser115571

everyone knows by now the odz was poor. It was basically discusting. Only 25 villlage in one day. It must have been one of the worse in TW history. All nukes dead too. and it cost enemy pretty much nothing, because they were the best ever to defend. Heil CODE heil BEAST. The next five days are remarkable though. ODZ lost all nukes and still got another 120 villages. despite Beast and CODE being the best at defending. I am so impressed. I even heard rumours BEAST sent 500+ fang attacks against one player in ODZ and manage to down smith in two villlages.. one of them a barbarian. I Love the strategy.Why play good when it is possible to play shit. . I. LOVE YOU ALL, even the haterswannabe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

ODZ lost all nukes and still got another 120 villages.
Damn looks like Red Khan is going to start getting better stats........ *looks at red khan's stats*

Guess his stats doesn't reflect your post mintcream, so you must be lying since Red Khan is a great player and participates in tribe ops.