Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser

Well at least h0lly is beating the one balkan guy in swedes lol. Priorities.

DeletedUser66411

This was looking like it was going to be the first real solid war of w100. Unfortunately, it's not looking like that is going to be the case. The sides were about equally matched in terms of overall size and both sides have some great accounts. Congrats to ODZ on what looks like a crippling first blow. Lets see if code/beast have an answer.

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 212
Difference: 161

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This was looking like it was going to be the first real solid war of w100. Unfortunately, it's not looking like that is going to be the case. The sides were about equally matched in terms of overall size and both sides have some great accounts. Congrats to ODZ on what looks like a crippling first blow. Lets see if code/beast have an answer.

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 212
Difference: 161
Code has already fallen, they just moving like fishes on the land untill BEAST nobles them.

DeletedUser115770

Code was just used as a shield for the BEAST between them and ODZ.

While beast saw code just cracked sooner than they think, they started to nobling some Code's villages in return. How BEAST they are :D

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

While beast saw code just cracked sooner than they think, they started to nobling some Code's villages in return. How BEAST they are :D
Ans they want with chaos attack 100 :D

DeletedUser66411

They don't... they just attacked Chaos and Order... clearly they want to war the 3 biggest tribes and families simultaneously...
You forgot to mention the part where they offered an open invite to anyone in Chaos/Order who would like to join them ;)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Run wherever you want crimsoni, I´ll find you again and punish you for taking my barbarian villages.

DeletedUser103759

You forgot to mention the part where they offered an open invite to anyone in Chaos/Order who would like to join them ;)

I find that trying to intimidate people and bully them into joining you is less effective when it's a made up reality and none of it actually effects you IRL... worth a try tho I guess...

DeletedUser119182

De-Coding Was Successfull I Guess.
Although we needed only one program.

LORD HEXOR

DeletedUser121624

Frederik violates the cooldown period with Chaos and he's surprised they declared on BEAST :confused:

Certainly a hard choice for Choas/Order to make, side with a tribe hostile to you or a tribe not hostile with you...

DeletedUser23345

Beast is just a bunch of backstabbing dishonest people that started attacking their allies when they ask for support. So anyone out there on w100 just to be clear they do attack their allies and then the day the relationship is actually dissolved an op is launched as they cancel and they do not honor a cool down period and for those in beast who want to try to say i am wrong and you not a tribe of back stabbers the entire world should delete from existence on w100 there are several reports to prove it so dont even try you attack your allies the rest of the world should solely focus on removing your tribe from it for you lack of honor and integrity cause you literally have neither now.