Cradle Of Liberty Recruitments

DeletedUser57711

yeah way to late unless you want tribe full of noobs or refugees?

DeletedUser

Invite me and ill promise you 100% guaranteed Satisfaction and SPAMzor in your tribal forums that is if you don't want to risk your tribe :)

DeletedUser57711

Im not a refugee :) well i am temporarily one :)

you are one mate and will be intill you go back to EXP if you did or have done all ready as cant be assed to look same as futan is a refugee that has join XIV but hey who cares :lol:

DeletedUser

Warmad :) i am not that stupid to go to a tribe that cant Provide me tribal support and cooperation, for days i tried to lead many op's on k68, No one even did read my mail, so i just CBA to noble any CoD then *cough*shelly*cough* went flaming me for it.

DeletedUser57711

Warmad :) i am not that stupid to go to a tribe that cant Provide me tribal support and cooperation, for days i tried to lead many op's on k68, No one even did read my mail, so i just CBA to noble any CoD then *cough*shelly*cough* went flaming me for it.

that is what happens when there are to many inactive's or no real squad leadership its just willy nilly attacks all the time and cant work

DeletedUser

who is willy nilly? he is n00b who cant attack well? I guess he is active though huh? since he attacks all the time.
Finally what does have to do with Cradle Of Liberty Recruitment?

LOL