Crashes Uber failness strikes again

DeletedUser

Yeah.I quit tw because it was too much time consuming,my college reopened,etc.And i can quit tw,but wont quit forums.You got a problem,deal with it...

Answered by sarah.And seriously yuna,you send 1 ram fakes to gain reports? :lol: .Sarah sent 1 ram + 1 scout,but that hardly matter...

Lol the only time i send 1 Ram on it's own is:

A.) i have no scouts to send with them.
or......
B.) i get lazy and cannot be arsed to properly fake and just send them for the hell of it.

sending Rams is alot easier than sending with scouts when you have limited time to do specific things so besides sending only 1 ram isn't such a bad thing seems the job of it is to "Fake" not to scout but why you are questioning myself over what i send in fakes changes the subject of my original question therefore i require an appropriate answer for my question if you don't mind :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

i'm confused why sending ram fakes is a lot easier than sending fakes with scouts. :)

the whole time it consume is to editing a 0 to 1 in the script.

DeletedUser

Lol the only time i send 1 Ram on it's own is:

A.) i have no scouts to send with them.
or......
B.) i get lazy and cannot be arsed to properly fake and just send them for the hell of it.

sending Rams is alot easier than sending with scouts when you have limited time to do specific things so besides sending only 1 ram isn't such a bad thing seems the job of it is to "Fake" not to scout but why you are questioning myself over what i send in fakes changes the subject of my original question therefore i require an appropriate answer for my question if you don't mind :icon_idea:

I have an fake script generator that automatically includes 1 ram and 1 scout.I dont need to edit anything.My village builds are also customised so i can send scout fake from any village.

Some people get reports through Fakes i hve gotten loads of reports through fakes before but that would be 2 reports out of 300+

does that also include the activity of sending me 300+ Fakes and only Gaining 2 reports?

The fakes were sent by sareh half-heartedly anyway.And they were ALL(Read this 10 times as your not getting what it means) fakes,we dont expect reports to be gained by fakes.
If we wanted reports and wanted to damage,believe me you would have seen a lot more attacks and a lot more damage.I have seen your "skills",you wouldnt have lasted for more than a week if sarah would have been arsed to attack you with full force(Oh and hemant account has enough nobles to make sure of that :lol: )...

DeletedUser

I have an fake script generator that automatically includes 1 ram and 1 scout.I dont need to edit anything.My village builds are also customised so i can send scout fake from any village.

Wow, can I get your custom build? Faking with scouts from "Any" village? How is that possible? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

lol. legal iz pro.

anyway , 12 inch noob leave legal alone. fakes are just fakes. i KNOW you sometimes get reports out of fakes. that usually happen when defender been under consist attack. or are actively moving troops around. so you catch his villages emptied by fakes.

there is no reason we expect reports out of 1 scout to a player that has all his troops in villages. XPEHb is the noobest player of the world and she yet know she should include scouts in her troop builds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, can I get your custom build? Faking with scouts from "Any" village? How is that possible? :icon_idea:

I thought the great Kanuk a Nuka forbid womble to reply to my post :lol:
And there's no custom build(I just like using the word.Sounds cool :lol: ),i just have a lot more scouts and rams than most people in my villages for faking purpose...

DeletedUser

you caught me in my own "Forbid" rules...but I could not pass this one up lol... :)

DeletedUser

@Legal.

i can understand that fakes are only fakes and that's not really my issue but most ordinary people here would send fakes in order to confuse the enemy so that their "real" attacks such as Nukes and nobles can hit successfully.
now my issue is i am yet to see a "real" attack from you which in my case there isn't one so that kinda degrades the point in sending the fakes anyway does it not?

furthermore you know nothing of my skills or how i play as a player infact the most you have seen from me is a few nuke reports and some fake reports so you are not one to judge my skill when you don't even know my skills also for the mere fact that i have been lazy quite alot just proves that i haven't used any skills but then again with Sareh filling your head with useless Crap information it would rattle that small brain of yours to understand what i just said lol.

But hey ho i dont really care much these days i have a life i have been wanting to quite for some time wether it be by someone taking my account or it being rimmed either way is good for me so rather than boating about how much damage you can put out how about actually putting it out and lets see what you got.

Cubone

seth89

RJ. If it helps, I think you have no skills. ;D
All you do is noble inactives and barbs.

DeletedUser

RJ me and legal never talked about you...

but by looking at your history in tribalwars.net and your w48 account conquers anybody can understand you have no skills :) not so hard to figure tbh.

DeletedUser

Wow I can't believe people are getting so serious about fakes. wth

DeletedUser

but by looking at your history in tribalwars.net and your w48 account conquers anybody can understand you have no skills :) not so hard to figure tbh.

So what can i say of you then?
You do less then me infact you sit there and do nothing so that makes you worse than me :lol:

seth89

So what can i say of you then?
You do less then me infact you sit there and do nothing so that makes you worse than me :lol:

You Conquer stats:
RJ Conquer Stats
123 Barbarian Ennoblements.
308 Internal Ennoblements.
:icon_rolleyes:

XPHEb Conquer stats:
XPHEb Conquer Stats
92 Barbarian Ennoblements
118 Internal Ennoblements.

Yes. Because you clearly have more skill than her in taking Barb's and Inactive players. :icon_rolleyes:
Just face the fact you have no skill.

DeletedUser

dont insult RJ, he has skills :)
extreme barb munching skills at least :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the other difference is our ODT . mine is 63 you have a bigger account than me and your ODT is 133

and i didn't even talked about this world only rusty :) you failed enough on this world. but i know about your epic failure on other worlds too. i have good appearance in my other worlds. and i can't remember i ever got rimmed in any of the worlds i played.

DeletedUser

the other difference is our ODT . mine is 63 you have a bigger account than me and your ODT is 133

and i didn't even talked about this world only rusty :) you failed enough on this world. but i know about your epic failure on other worlds too. i have good appearance in my other worlds. and i can't remember i ever got rimmed in any of the worlds i played.

To turn around and say you have never been rimmed is complete Bull everyone has been rimmed at least 1 time in their TW days so that is just Crap.

as far as ODT i was on backline it's hard to get OD when on Backline but you will see my OD climb now that i am frontline and my other worlds are failure? i only play 1 other world which atm is not doing much because there isn't much to do so thats out of the question at least i get involved where i can instead of sitting on the fence doing nothing like you

seth89

You finding it hard to face the fact that she is better than you so you are trying to find excuses to make up.

First: You haven't always been on the backline. During your war with A|V you did... nothing but noble barbs and inactive, except send the occasional nuke/fail train. You should of racked up your OD and get decent ennoblements. Hell. I was 1/4 of your size and did better than you.
The only time you started to so something was against you're own tribe mate who left, then went inactive. Then you brag about it who skilled you were.

DeletedUser

You finding it hard to face the fact that she is better than you so you are trying to find excuses to make up.

First: You haven't always been on the backline. During your war with A|V you did... nothing but noble barbs and inactive, except send the occasional nuke/fail train. You should of racked up your OD and get decent ennoblements. Hell. I was 1/4 of your size and did better than you.
The only time you started to so something was against you're own tribe mate who left, then went inactive. Then you brag about it who skilled you were.

Y'know everything you just said is exactly what you did in the war. i was too busy holding of the Crash K85 frontline and i nobled the internals to stop players like yourself and rest your clan of idiots from nobling them because the majority of the conquers were inactive players and yeah you were 1/4 my size did i forget to mention that you were on the world way way WAY before me and i still quadrupled (sp?) your size but at least i did better than sending Fakes and sending def Nukes at the enemies.