Crazy Pirates

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who's leading when the top players are gonna be jumping ship to join a better "premade" tribe eventually...oh wait...did I say that out loud.

Well for the sake of you and every other tribe on this world, let's hope not aye!

DeletedUser121402

Does threatening the leader of a small tribe with war unless he sits his own members and clears them of D to make way for your nobles ring any bells?

sits his members n' clear D? yer obviously delusional! that certainly nevarr happened unless someone spoke to'em behind me back, but on leaders level we never threatened with war or asked'em to clear D.

TheBarbarian

sits his members n' clear D? yer obviously delusional! that certainly nevarr happened unless someone spoke to'em behind me back, but on leaders level we never threatened with war or asked'em to clear D.

Interesting - but then again I never did ask you guys exactly what happened. Please then, enlighten us of the situation with Militia because we were all forwarded the evidence from one of the victims

We all struggled with low morale, I guess that's why this war was always coming :(

Karl.

DeletedUser121402

creati's a "no diplo" bunch... so safe ta say it be all but wild rumours! me do send Fleeziepoo some love once in a while tho!

Interesting - but then again I never did ask you guys exactly what happened. Please then, enlighten us of the situation with Militia because we were all forwarded the evidence from one of the victims

We all struggled with low morale, I guess that's why this war was always coming :(

Karl.

hmmmmmmm.... sounds ta me like a story ta write up soon
pirate2.gif
can ye share this "evidence" so me puts't into the tale?

Deleted User - 10770065

Capn Rum, you should play a game called Sea of Thieves that's coming out in March, you'd really like it :)

Williamthefirst

Seems Alpha's top players are starting to merge into IL

Schoolboy Q.

Were here to have a bit of fun and terrorise the players we are at war with Smurf, get off your high horse and stop being a negative nancy.

DeletedUser121402

Capn Rum, you should play a game called Sea of Thieves that's coming out in March, you'd really like it :)
aye been told!!! I were born in March! seems like a birthday gift from Poseidon!

DeletedUser120355

cbba697164b0bb6f79044d02fc30e1e7.png

*Yawn*
haven't even launched a second OP yet...

~Unknown~

SpartanGrimReaper

Summary
I can't do fancy so I'm just copy paste for my own convenience

P.S. I honestly though as pirates the threats and banter would have been more ale fuel and full of vigor and confidence the banter should be real.

Summary
Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
= = = =
Difference

Last edited:

Valour Khan

Summary
I can't do fancy so I'm just copy paste for my own convenience

P.S. I honestly though as pirates the threats and banter would have been more ale fuel and full of vigor and confidence the banter should be real.

Summary
Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
= = = =
Difference

Nice job so far :) You guys are definitely skilled. A few of those caps are on an inactive player that was yellow when you attacked and didn't ask for any support until your trains were only an hour or two away. Nonetheless, best of luck to you guys.

SpartanGrimReaper

Nice job so far :) You guys are definitely skilled. A few of those caps are on an inactive player that was yellow when you attacked and didn't ask for any support until your trains were only an hour or two away. Nonetheless, best of luck to you guys.
~SKY~ 's first 2 caps on us were taking 2 Villa's from an inactive player being internally nobled also actually super enjoying this war glad SKY in there second OP took it more seriously and included the players from the western front in there active roster I am pleasantly surprised there is more fire power in SKY's arsenal than I had anticipated

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How is the morale in this war both sides seem to be confident on the externals.

I just watched The Darkest Hour so if anyone needs help with a morale boosting speech drop me a line.

I like the flaming going on in here keeps it interesting and isn't too hostile great job to both sides

sharpey

How is the morale in this war both sides seem to be confident on the externals.

I just watched The Darkest Hour so if anyone needs help with a morale boosting speech drop me a line.

I like the flaming going on in here keeps it interesting and isn't too hostile great job to both sides

Trying to keep it somewhat civil, I've no real beef with the SKY guys, hopefully everyone just sees it as the banter it is. Flaming and a little BM here and there is what keeps the forums going. Nobody wants to listen to each side jerk eachother off y'know?

TheBarbarian

Always fun to flame the other side! Think a lot of people have been calling it arrogance, but it certainly isn't the image we were shooting for. Seems it's quite easy to mistake aggression with arrogance, but that ain't my problem :rolleyes:

In the meantime these are the current stats, so make of them what you will :cool: Sky just landed their second OP yesterday, and lost more than they took. Been a relatively slow start so far, but plenty of troops have met their end. Surely not long before the villages start to fall on one side or the other?

fe4c12d56acd18b3b238415eb73eb631.png