Crazy Pirates

nowitsover

tumblr_nsu2m4hIqh1spws8to1_400.gif

DeletedUser121601

Our codukes both went inactive 10 days ago, as well as half of our FL before that. The only reason leavers left so late is so they could finish mopping up internals (with the exception of Floyd and gulmea), like seriously... The majority of your recruits have more internals than actual village caps.

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Our codukes both went inactive 10 days ago, as well as half of our FL before that. The only reason leavers left so late is so they could finish mopping up internals (with the exception of Floyd and gulmea), like seriously... The majority of your recruits have more internals than actual village caps.
xo

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

The reason we left was because we found out about the plan of TM and his followers. Joining IL to eat the rest of us along side kobk.

Like I wassnt gonna take steps to make sure we could save as many players as possible. Apologys to those who didn't make it, there was only a small number of those even active enough to be considered.

Now do me a favour lads and stop tryna join our ally's and run from the battle you so wanted. Or didn't you expect us to fight back :X

DeletedUser121601

The reason we left was because we found out about the plan of TM and his followers. Joining IL to eat the rest of us along side kobk.

Like I wassnt gonna take steps to make sure we could save as many players as possible. Apologys to those who didn't make it, there was only a small number of those even active enough to be considered.

Now do me a favour lads and stop tryna join our ally's and run from the battle you so wanted. Or didn't you expect us to fight back :X
Idk where you got the idea we wanted to fight. I'm a tribalwars pacifist anyway so who cares.

Edit: I don't resent that you left, btw :)

Truth Breaker

Dukes going inactive? Sounds like ~IL~.