Crazymike's Crazy World 25 Countdown

DeletedUser

just for that i'm going to stick around on this world forever and waot for everyone to leave then i can conquer the entire world its my 50 year plan

Crazymike

As of Sunday April 11th, 2010.

2227 Players (-23)
230 Tribes (-0)

DeletedUser

halfprice.jpg

thought i would add a graph to this. this shows that we are losing members at a rate of 27 members per day. meaning that if this same trend is maintained, we would reach half price nobles on day 69.5 or day 70. since we are on day 27 that means that half price is in 43 days. lets get more members to delete guys.

also just incase you think we edited the numbers or this is not possible, i added R to the graph meaning that the data is reproducible 97% of the time

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazymike

I am asking the mods and every member of this world to try and keep this thread as clean as possible. I think it is to everyone's benefit if we can see the progress of our world's population.

Thanks for your support.

Mike - vote halfpricenoblesforworldpeace

DeletedUser

halfprice.jpg

thought i would add a graph to this. this shows that we are losing members at a rate of 27 members per day. meaning that if this same trend is maintained, we would reach half price nobles on day 69.5 or day 70. since we are on day 27 that means that half price is in 43 days. lets get more members to delete guys.

also just incase you think we edited the numbers or this is not possible, i added R to the graph meaning that the data is reproducible 97% of the time

If you want to do that properly then you need to work it out with percentages not the raw average. I would imagine as the total number of players in the world decreases the total number quitting per day should decrease also, lowering the average as time goes on.

DeletedUser56243

That would just be an exponential function, right? Moe, instead of choosing a linear function when you pick the trendline, choose exponential... Can't be arsed to do it myself as I dont even play TW anymore.

DeletedUser

can the forum mod erase all the side info after this post lol lets stay on topic

as for exponential it would not work cause that means that on the first day lets say 10 people quit, the next nearest exponent is 2 as you can have a fraction exponent since it becomes a square root. if you ont believe me ask a mathmatician. so if the first day 10 people quit, the next day 100 ppl will quit and the third day 1000 people will quit meaning world 25 will be playerless in 4 days :S

DeletedUser

same idea, just a different name, set up another room to debate this. lets not spam this rom

DeletedUser56243

can the forum mod erase all the side info after this post lol lets stay on topic

as for exponential it would not work cause that means that on the first day lets say 10 people quit, the next nearest exponent is 2 as you can have a fraction exponent since it becomes a square root. if you ont believe me ask a mathmatician. so if the first day 10 people quit, the next day 100 ppl will quit and the third day 1000 people will quit meaning world 25 will be playerless in 4 days :S

... moe, you would use an equation like 100*(0.97)^x. This provides an exponential decay function, ie the players are decreasing. Even if that isnt right, its still better than a linear function which says that someday there will be a negative amount of players...

Crazymike

As of Monday April 12th, 2010.

2209 Players (-18)
229 Tribes (-1)

Crazymike

As of Tuesday April 13th, 2010.

2187 Players (-22)
226 Tribes (-3)

DeletedUser56243

I know right? I was leading a happy life away from TW, but it's dragged me back... Sorry bout spamming your thread mike :icon_biggrin:

Crazymike

As of Wednesday April 14th, 2010.

2164 Players (-23)
227 Tribes (+1)

Crazymike

As of Thursday April 15th, 2010.

2152 Players (-12)
224 Tribes (-3)

DeletedUser

can we have the crap removed and just leave the count down please