Creati: Civil War - Students vs Masters

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
A lot of shit being thrown around. I just wanted to say that the only time i lost vills on w97 was when i didnt set Jacob to sit me or when i was supposed to be on. So i dont think its fair to talk shit to the guy for not winning when he put so much time and effort into helping our tribe survive against Creati.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 2018
Tribal Wars Team
A lot of shit being thrown around. I just wanted to say that the only time i lost vills on w97 was when i didnt set Jacob to sit me or when i was supposed to be on. So i dont think its fair to talk shit to the guy for not winning when he put so much time and effort into helping our tribe survive against Creati.
Man if i had pp everytime someone said they only lost villages when they werent online i'd be richer than tudadar

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Man if i had pp everytime someone said they only lost villages when they werent online i'd be richer than tudadar
Maybe I overexagerated a little bit ^^ but toka and osva who went hardest on me knew my offline times and capped most vills at that time.

Chitwi

Coming back to see all these superpowers and players is crazy... sad I missed out on this world :(

This is basically the infinity war of tribal wars. Go Jacob and Visine <3 Excited to watch Thanos start bopping ppl with his gauntlet.

-Mike

ShaunDK

Contributing Poster
Look who it is! Chitwi!

That's the longest holiday I've seen! Welcome back. You missed out & lost W97 too btw.