Creati: Civil War - Students vs Masters

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
and merging with Vikin gives 70%+ Dominance on your continent and basically lock the K. Should be a smart decision rather than merge with Nerds to create a Superpower based on skillset in a single tribe. You should change your name to Vixen, a Feisty, quarrelful woman like Batan. That should be fun handling that man in your tribe, Jon ;)
The superpower move will happen when we merge with Burn, duh did you not get the script

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Looking to cast another Vision&Black Panther, the previous actors seem allergic to the cats we keep on set. If interested please PM me

DeletedUser97878

Looking to cast another Vision&Black Panther, the previous actors seem allergic to the cats we keep on set. If interested please PM me
Seen as though I happened to slip your mind the first time I’m all for this ;)

DeletedUser88324

Iron Man > Captain Murica

so this is really on, huh! This looks exciting! Is this the case of the student wanting to best his master or something like that? Paul! What have you done!!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

so this is really on, huh! This looks exciting! Is this the case of the student wanting to best his master or something like that? Paul! What have you done!!

lol why is this my fault :(

DeletedUser81551

If there is someone that needs a character asap then that is me. So stop worrying about sharks and worry about getting me a character.

And to reply your question, HELL NO! I want to coplay Lord Batan. Why would I wanna noble them? :(

DeletedUser120744

Oh look who's still alive