Creati: Civil War - Students vs Masters

DeletedUser121667

just to save you from any tears, my mail wasn't me gloating if you read it. It was just a joke and you blocked me right away lol.
I saw the wall levels drop on the guy you attacked who was also a claim i had in mind to take before one of the breaks in order to strengthen my position in that area. so it was simply just bad luck for you. I did the same to Jacob and he did the same to nerds once.

In regards to da war :)

War overall was quite uneven because of the late start we had, not gonna lie. Village counts this early truly makes difference but visine also got alot of great players so I'm not sure if we would've won even if we had the same size (so don't quote me and put words into my mouth, ty. I'm just saying it would've been a more fair and even war).
I was stupid enough and never got proper coverage til it was too late and I already had lost a ton of troops and villages so my performance this world was below rock bottom and it kinda sucks both for me but especially for the tribe that I let down in that aspect.

Now that I'm ded I wish my friends in Visine the best of luck. :D

Gone, but never forgotten <33

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just to save you from any tears, my mail wasn't me gloating if you read it. It was just a joke and you blocked me right away lol.
I saw the wall levels drop on the guy you attacked who was also a claim i had in mind to take before one of the breaks in order to strengthen my position in that area. so it was simply just bad luck for you. I did the same to Jacob and he did the same to nerds once.

In regards to da war :)

War overall was quite uneven because of the late start we had, not gonna lie. Village counts this early truly makes difference but visine also got alot of great players so I'm not sure if we would've won even if we had the same size (so don't quote me and put words into my mouth, ty. I'm just saying it would've been a more fair and even war).
I was stupid enough and never got proper coverage til it was too late and I already had lost a ton of troops and villages so my performance this world was below rock bottom and it kinda sucks both for me but especially for the tribe that I let down in that aspect.

Now that I'm ded I wish my friends in Visine the best of luck. :D

Meantime, I cross-checked your ODS on the same day where one of my nukes hit my targets and your ODS went up almost right after I'd hit it. Not to mention probably having the random -A- player sat and have nukes sent at me because you were literally too cowardly to do it yourself. If I really want to prove how hard you guys actually tried to sabotage a mere 30k account, I'd prolly even post up screenshots and quotes where Shaun said I need to pay him pp or he'd rim me "not only on this world but in every world hereafter" - this was on the same day you capped villages I'd cleared.

There are honestly so many instances here that illustrate how your attempts at my tiny rim account was more than personal so please don't come here trying to act all noble.

Regardless, I already mentioned in my previous post that I'm not crying about it when I was talking to Jen so your post here is redundant. You had the first laugh but now I'm having the last, and we all know who laughs last laughs best. ;)

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Meantime, I cross-checked your ODS on the same day where one of my nukes hit my targets and your ODS went up almost right after I'd hit it. Not to mention probably having the random -A- player sat and have nukes sent at me because you were literally too cowardly to do it yourself. If I really want to prove how hard you guys actually tried to sabotage a mere 30k account, I'd prolly even post up screenshots and quotes where Shaun said I need to pay him pp or he'd rim me "not only on this world but in every world hereafter" - this was on the same day you capped villages I'd cleared.

There are honestly so many instances here that illustrate how your attempts at my tiny rim account was more than personal so please don't come here trying to act all noble.

Regardless, I already mentioned in my previous post that I'm not crying about it when I was talking to Jen so your post here is redundant. You had the first laugh but now I'm having the last, and we all know who laughs last laughs best. ;)
Noone in -A- did anything for me. I was however aware of some guy in Apex attacking you.

Edit: whats between you and shaun is between the two of you. I didn't play to rim you, you were just simply considered a enemy because we were not in the same tribe, so i would obviously do anything to sabotage your growth and hopefully eventually eat you as I would do with any brown/red dots.

Deleted User - 10770065

Lol, what have you done this world except fail startup, quit your account and join an account that is nobling a small, dead tribe already? Stop acting a hard guy on the externals and remain an irrelevant toxic kid like everyone knows you are already.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
pot calling the kettle black?

Don't get all salty here with me ty.

You were the one that said "I wasn't playing much anyway" when the attacks began landing on Nerds. So what are YOU doing here on the w104 forums? You're the irrelevant one here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121667

Lol, what have you done this world except fail startup, quit your account and join an account that is nobling a small, dead tribe already? Stop acting a hard guy on the externals and remain an irrelevant toxic kid like everyone knows you are already.

In the words of the great carrier of creati mintyfresh, you just a forum warrior mr.mcgregor ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

pot calling the kettle black here?

Don't get all salty here with me ty.

You were the one that claimed "I wasn't even playing much anyway". So what are YOU doing here on the w104 forums? You're the irrelevant one here.

Which is true? I had no interest or care for the world. I logged sometimes when sam was busy for 2 weeks. The account had an invite from Visine before the war if it really wanted to survive. Regardless, the account had no real offline coverage so was inevitably doomed.

I’m free to comment on a world that I don’t play, especially when little fake warlords like you try to flex on players who are and will always be better than you.

Also someone who just sabotaged an account recently is crying about being sabotaged? Well that’s really what I would call pot calling the kettle black.

Toodles.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Read my first post earlier to Jen, I'm not crying one bit lmao but maybe all that salt around is getting into your skull? If anything, I take pride that my 30k points could bring about that much attention, just shows how much fear I invoke in your weak heart maybe.

I'm having a really good time over here rn in Visine and either you hop on a new account or wait for a new world, either way, would be appreciative if you stop cluttering our forums.

Deleted User - 10770065

Read my first post earlier to Jen, I'm not crying one bit lmao but maybe all that salt around is getting into your skull? If anything, I take pride that my 30k points could bring about that much attention, just shows how much fear I invoke in your weak heart maybe.

I'm having a really good time over here rn in Visine and either you hop on a new account or wait for a new world, either way, would be appreciative if you stop cluttering our forums.

I mean, I could dig up skype logs of you saying/admitting that I would destroy you in a 1v1 and what not but I’ll let you live in your fantasy world over there, it’s cute.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah sure, maybe your timings are better and that will give you an edge, but hey, TW is more than simply timings. And somehow, I've gotten rank 1 on 3 worlds, what about you?

Fantasy or not, I'm alive on W104 and you aren't so again, stop replying, go to sleep, and don't clutter our forums! :)

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ive never spoken to this samuel dude, but reading his forum posts and such he seems like a pretty cool dude. Why we hatin D:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No issues with samuel specifically.

Let me clear the air;

I brought up the example of a 30k account getting sabotaged by 200-300k players as an example of how "tryhard" some players in Nerds are. It's a war game, so if they managed to pull stunts off like that then good job to them. When I actually bothered to join a proper account upon seeing how impossible it was to catch up after starting 2 months late, the only player who put up any resistance was war-peace. End of the day, so long as no rules are broken, all's fair in love & war and nobody should or can be complaining how Visine (a bigger tribe) attacked Nerds (a smaller tribe). It's the way the game goes and sure of course Visine had the numbers advantage but then again, nobody asked Nerds players to start this late compared to those in Visine.

Shaun meanwhile derailed and started calling me a fake warlord but whatever man, you know what they say about someone who doesn't really have any arguments left on-topic lol.

Whether or not the result would have been different if all players were of similar sizes, we will never know. Unfortunately, as far as W104 is progressing, we won't find out either. This war will be won soon enough and everyone will move on from it in time.

DeletedUser81551

If you wanted to be with Shaun, you had to sacrifice a bit of fun.