Creati: Civil War - Students vs Masters

DeletedUser81551

What...you calling Jen noob? :(

Delete that before she reads it!!

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cant argue with reason jon - i liked jacob on w97 he was a hard nut to crack (except his little window when he was always off :p)

THEY DUN GOTTED ME I AM A SHIT PLAYER :p BETTER HIDE ALL MY CAPS AND ONLY POST LOSSES

It's probably very cool at least once you're on the winning side, and now you do not know how to express yourself.

Its probably very cool to hop and sellout every tribe you can trying to survive, yet you die without gained a single point of ODA in the war, really well played sir. Hold on dont say it....OLD SCHOOL PLAYER BTW huh? Sorry jon couldnt carry you to another win, but I dont blame him its a tough job!!

Also it’s funny you come to this thread gunning to insult the man who sat you every night for months and almost carried you to another win while you casually played as it suited you last world :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

Shaun vs Matthew is like Autobots vs Decepticons. Never ending.

P.S. Im not referring Matthew as a decepticons.

Last edited:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THEY DUN GOTTED ME I AM A SHIT PLAYER :p BETTER HIDE ALL MY CAPS AND ONLY POST LOSSES

Its probably very cool to hop and sellout every tribe you can trying to survive, yet you die without gained a single point of ODA in the war, really well played sir. Hold on dont say it....OLD SCHOOL PLAYER BTW huh? Sorry jon couldnt carry you to another win, but I dont blame him its a tough job!!

Also it’s funny you come to this thread gunning to insult the man who sat you every night for months and almost carried you to another win while you casually played as it suited you last world :/

Jon carry me? Hop and sellout every tribe? A well-known friend, how do you know what the plan is from the beginning? My mistake was to be so much of a part of it, just did not give me peace to leave the world 97. Do you blame me for what happened there? Every night I put you and the other guy (who was not interested in gram) was in a worse situation. I do not know if you remember but I was alone in the account.

--G--

Triple digit worlds aren't fortunate for Shaun and the rest of his crew :(

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Jon carry me? Hop and sellout every tribe? A well-known friend, how do you know what the plan is from the beginning? My mistake was to be so much of a part of it, just did not give me peace to leave the world 97. Do you blame me for what happened there? Every night I put you and the other guy (who was not interested in gram) was in a worse situation. I do not know if you remember but I was alone in the account.

Well if youre not alone this world guess we'll see what youre made of tony ;) Yeah whenever you dont login for multiple daYS while being attacked usually you do come back to a worse situation isnt it funny how those htings go?

Im not blaming you, only pointing out how ironic it is that youre the one out of everyone in nerds trying to mock me. (from the losing side of course)

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well if youre not alone this world guess we'll see what youre made of tony ;) Yeah whenever you dont login for multiple daYS while being attacked usually you do come back to a worse situation isnt it funny how those htings go?

Im not blaming you, only pointing out how ironic it is that youre the one out of everyone in nerds trying to mock me. (from the losing side of course)

Wait wait wait wait. Till im start play tribalwars thats a 2y and 5 months i think i dont have SINGLE day when im not log and play , but that abou multiple days was good :D realy good :D realy lol Sorry i dont feel on lose side. In 97 i was dead when choose follow ronnie till day 1 lol

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like your experience in BEAST in w100 yea, one of the least useful players of BEAST who instantly decided to abandon his friends and side with ODZ

You forget about others who first contact tribe 100 but no one talk about that right :D

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wait wait wait wait. Till im start play tribalwars thats a 2y and 5 months i think i dont have SINGLE day when im not log and play , but that abou multiple days was good :D realy good :D realy lol Sorry i dont feel on lose side. In 97 i was dead when choose follow ronnie till day 1 lol

you're literally lying and anyone from tribe could vouch, PLEASE post your sit log screenshot from 97 if thats true? OH wait you cant because not only did we sit you all the time, you deleted on us instead of even passing sit to internal when you officially "quit". Just what people want in a tribe mate huh. goodluck in balex brave boi.

also... go comment on some externals where you're relevant in the world...oh wait a minute

Last edited:

DeletedUser121667

you're literally lying and anyone from tribe could vouch, PLEASE post your sit log screenshot from 97 if thats true? OH wait you cant because not only did we sit you all the time, you deleted on us instead of even passing sit to internal when you officially "quit". Just what people want in a tribe mate huh. goodluck in balex brave boi.

also... go comment on some externals where you're relevant in the world...oh wait a minute

Your so cute when your angry ^-^ :rolleyes: