Creati: Civil War - Students vs Masters

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you're literally lying and anyone from tribe could vouch, PLEASE post your sit log screenshot from 97 if thats true? OH wait you cant because not only did we sit you all the time, you deleted on us instead of even passing sit to internal when you officially "quit". Just what people want in a tribe mate huh. goodluck in balex brave boi.

also... go comment on some externals where you're relevant in the world...oh wait a minute

Look if you think i care about your opinion...oh forget... But you are such a liar... how i say BEFORE SET DELETE i dont have a SINGLE DAY without login. yeah sorry im not log when a sleep . yeah sorry but have a weeks when no one from 30 people can got that sit so stop being angry i dont care how cute you are but thats still a lie lol

DeletedUser114089

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

all i got out of that was bla de bla de bla de bla im a bellend

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
giphy.gif

@Samuel4699

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A lot of shit being thrown around. I just wanted to say that the only time i lost vills on w97 was when i didnt set Jacob to sit me or when i was supposed to be on. So i dont think its fair to talk shit to the guy for not winning when he put so much time and effort into helping our tribe survive against Creati.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
A lot of shit being thrown around. I just wanted to say that the only time i lost vills on w97 was when i didnt set Jacob to sit me or when i was supposed to be on. So i dont think its fair to talk shit to the guy for not winning when he put so much time and effort into helping our tribe survive against Creati.

Man if i had pp everytime someone said they only lost villages when they werent online i'd be richer than tudadar

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man if i had pp everytime someone said they only lost villages when they werent online i'd be richer than tudadar
Maybe I overexagerated a little bit ^^ but toka and osva who went hardest on me knew my offline times and capped most vills at that time.

Chitwi

Coming back to see all these superpowers and players is crazy... sad I missed out on this world :(

This is basically the infinity war of tribal wars. Go Jacob and Visine <3 Excited to watch Thanos start bopping ppl with his gauntlet.

-Mike

Deleted User - 10770065

Look who it is! Chitwi!

That's the longest holiday I've seen! Welcome back. You missed out & lost W97 too btw.