Creati vs AA

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
biDFHU0.gif

It is because we are THE BEST IN THE WORLD. IL is constantly mailing us to turn on Creati together. We don't need them is our simple answer. SRANK will win this world. FACT.
Say what now?

I was just about to reply saying that yes I do have a little respect for AA who are dying much slower than a few of the other big tribes we have fought. But then clowns like yourself remove the last bits of respect I have

Go spread your "truths" on the truth breaker account at least

The Evil Organization

So you don't play W97? Go join your buddies jixsta, truth breker, krapek, fleezus and sombra then.
Thanks for the special mention Tommy Babe . :rolleyes:

Say what now?

I was just about to reply saying that yes I do have a little respect for AA who are dying much slower than a few of the other big tribes we have fought. But then clowns like yourself remove the last bits of respect I have

Go spread your "truths" on the truth breaker account at least

He can't log back in because he keeps spelling it wrong I'm afraid .

truth breker haha - The special letter is A

I wonder how many people in W97 hate . o_O

shagohad

Whatever you say there TB. I just know that pping up villas like its going out of style cant be done without some monetary investment..... simple logic prevails

DeletedUser110019

giphy.gif

Wilfrid Kyaat is just a god tier TW player. The kind of god tier player that makes sasasashanansah and tutador look like a chitwi. IL bullies him because he is a black pansexual gender non-specific proud LGBTAAIIP2 woman. The TRUTH is, his name is the one that they continuously whisper to their waifu pillows before they BREAKdown and cry themselves to sleep at night.

Temple of tom instead of talking crap on the forum maybe actully do something in game you're account is 100% the reason why your tribe is getting wreckted

DeletedUser

only because you're baiting your tribe by doing nothing and making ult accounts to talk trash on the forum, when i talk trash on creati everyone knows who i am

#NowThatsTheRealTruthBreakingComment

And who are you?

DeletedUser

we are getting married in august thats who i am

i think its been said atleast 10 times on this forum + the couple of times i mentioned what account i'm on :p

also i'm the duke of S-RANK

I told you it would not happen. I'm not falling into these things.You're too insistent. LOL
10 times or not also im not read all your posts. I know i know thats impossible but realy.

DeletedUser110019

I told you it would not happen. I'm not falling into these things.You're too insistent. LOL
10 times or not also im not read all your posts. I know i know thats impossible but realy.

wowow that is it don't make me make it a tribal rule against barbling !!

DeletedUser

If this is not the rule you can report me.Rough a little and you will see interesting things with your people too. :)