Creati vs AA

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Creati trying to win another war by getting gifted all the villages and bringing the enemies on as cos. #UnderPart2

but das none of my business.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Creati trying to win another war by getting gifted all the villages and bringing the enemies on as cos. #UnderPart2

That's not true, there are a few reasons why Creati have been doing so good and a lot of it is to be credited to them but it's mostly due to us not being ready to fight another front and most our def was at IL and IPOD front. And whilst getting gangbanged by all other top tribes and losing on every front your tribe morale takes a hit, people play less and some quit. We did alright against just IL, IPOD and Annex but with Creati joining in it's just too much

Deleted User - 10770065

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-gif-5.gif

shagohad

That's not true, there are a few reasons why Creati have been doing so good and a lot of it is to be credited to them but it's mostly due to us not being ready to fight another front and most our def was at IL and IPOD front. And whilst getting gangbanged by all other top tribes and losing on every front your tribe morale takes a hit, people play less and some quit. We did alright against just IL, IPOD and Annex but with Creati joining in it's just too much

The funny part about this is I cant tell if yall are really that clueless or really that naïve. IL had been aggressively pushing east for a good long while, while holding a more or less stable front with AA for months before Creati joined the fight. Sure IL lost some villages but it was certainly no slaughter, just skirmishes. Any child with an abacus could tell that those numbers only added up to one thing. AA was and is weak. Barb gobbling primarily and not even trying to press an offensive against a tribe that literally turned its back to you in order to do other things. I don't care who you are, if you see a tribe turn its back on an enemy and open a new front without imploding, you can see that the tribe that turned its back isn't threatened in the least.

In summary, of course Creati would jump on AA. Ya'll were doing horrid against IL and IPOD and only fruitful against Annex due to their small size and the fact that you had them literally pushed to the edge of the world. And hell, they still survived. Yall brought this hammer down on yourselves.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The funny part about this is I cant tell if yall are really that clueless or really that naïve. IL had been aggressively pushing east for a good long while, while holding a more or less stable front with AA for months before Creati joined the fight. Sure IL lost some villages but it was certainly no slaughter, just skirmishes. Any child with an abacus could tell that those numbers only added up to one thing. AA was and is weak. Barb gobbling primarily and not even trying to press an offensive against a tribe that literally turned its back to you in order to do other things. I don't care who you are, if you see a tribe turn its back on an enemy and open a new front without imploding, you can see that the tribe that turned its back isn't threatened in the least.

In summary, of course Creati would jump on AA. Ya'll were doing horrid against IL and IPOD and only fruitful against Annex due to their small size and the fact that you had them literally pushed to the edge of the world. And hell, they still survived. Yall brought this hammer down on yourselves.
You had kobk and we had IPOD and Annex, I don't really understand what you are trying to get at. The IL-AA front was pretty even with us losing slightly until Creati started attacking us from the south. Annex is now gone from our backline and we were up in stats against IPOD before Creati joined in. Also the people fighting Kobk were mostly your southern members that you had previously recruited or atleast that is what i can see looking at stats so no way you guys opened your front against us lol.
And atleast we fought our rim tribe instead of hugged them like you guys did...

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You had kobk and we had IPOD and Annex, I don't really understand what you are trying to get at. The IL-AA front was pretty even with us losing slightly until Creati started attacking us from the south. Annex is now gone from our backline and we were up in stats against IPOD before Creati joined in. Also the people fighting Kobk were mostly your southern members that you had previously recruited or atleast that is what i can see looking at stats so no way you guys opened your front against us lol.

the reason we won though is that look at ipod and annex now who were comparable to your KOBK and glutt. We just dealt with our enemies better then you did thats it.

The Evil Organization

~IL~ always got backtracked on S Rank because they always had to deal with someone that was helping S Rank .

For example - Glutt , KOBK and Bibbox

atmospherecf

to be honest here.. no one really helped us.. We've been at this world alone. But no excuses.. we should be defeating Ipod ~IL~ Creati Annex..

Come on W97!

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!!!

TO BATTLE!!! BRING IT!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Evil Organization

to be honest here.. no one really helped us.. We've been at this world alone. But no excuses.. we should be defeating Ipod ~IL~ Creati Annex..

Come on W97!

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!!!

Because you didn't like them enough to help . :(

And I think people are bringing it to you mate .

DeletedUser110019

i can assure you there was D it was from the lack of effort from the account being attacked

Come on W97!

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!!!

maybe if you had spent more time nobling players instead of barbs your tribe would be better off

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the reason we won though is that look at ipod and annex now who were comparable to your KOBK and glutt. We just dealt with our enemies better then you did thats it.
We could and should have done a lot better against IPOD and there is no excuse for doing not doing so. You guys merged in like half glutt into your academy though so can't really say they are the same as Annex for us. Not sure what happened with Kobk but it seems like they gave up pretty fast.

i can assure you there was D it was from the lack of effort from the account being attacked
Of course there was D but it was mostly from just the frontlines own accounts and yeah some just gave up so that sucks...

shagohad

The entire basis of your argument is that you have been getting ganged up on this whole time and boo hoo woe is you. IL wasn't even paying attention to yall forever and yall couldn't take advantage. That's what im getting at and it was blatantly obvious if you decided to read my post. Creati attacked you and we were still concentrated east until probably days to a week later. The entire front was stagnant and some of your players *ehem*pain*ehem* made some progress but as a tribe y'all failed. So don't blame this on the "gang" blame it on incompetence

atmospherecf

We still here.... come get us... Is this the best that W97 can do??

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HERE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO FIGHT TILL THE END!!!!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: S RANK
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IL~, IPOD, Creati, Annex

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,613
Side 2: 11,920
Difference: 7,307