Creati

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you are classing our 3 accounts as world winning recruits then i thank you massively. But i feel as though you are overrating us by quite a considerable amount.

nowitsover

well done to you with the recruit to win policy

b3a756a5e2e3b39ecd35e8caadeb4740.png

67b0696a8fe1e12f82b1e8d75bbe0105.png

cec287d051141b164af8dac36b62a851.png

4923094e0c7e977f669cb131de29d103.png

42ab0fae6312e6558876c5f74fc5b077.png

Randomly pasted; top 5 tribes. Let`s guess which is Creati..

DeletedUser118378

so recruiting top ranked players dont mean anything huh?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are still only at 29 members. Hardly a recruit to win policy. Just recruiting good accounts. Makes strategic and logical sense.

Michael Corleone.

amazes me how this game is what 12 years old and people still cry and bitch over the same things as if its the worst crime in the world.

creati u should be ashamed of yourselves

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What an absolute garbage post obviously made with zero research of facts.

I Mean i guess by your logic, mass recruiting at the start of the game, then kicking and internalizing is the best way to go?, or is there some cut of point where a tribe is no longer allowed to recruit when not at the tribe member limit?

Oh and for the record

Tribe recruits in the last Month

Il: 13

xXTribalMasterXx
Zeus
Thorny Dragon
laulod
Lameco
haunter1981
normy
panagiotis-p
sprd
egonone
D E A T H 3
BlackShad0w

AA: 10

The DeathKnight
Temple of Tom
Vladimir5588
LordOvThrones
Mr KrS
The Lionheart
thegame45
Breker
Danleeks
Millemonkey

Creati: 7

Malexling
sage69
Queen LaQweefa
shadowknight999
Valour
Floyd Mayweather Jr
unluck3y

Are we really getting butt hurt because Creati made smarter, wiser and better recruitment choices? Why no post about AA and IL "recruit to win" when they recited more this month as well as having already more members?

Stupid stupid post,

Last edited by a moderator:

Truth Breaker

Creati can hug all they want. ~IL~ is prepared to roll their mass recruiting butts with the help of our four academy tribes Annex, Cartel, MF and bibox!!!

DeletedUser117283

Creati can hug all they want. ~IL~ is prepared to roll their mass recruiting butts with the help of our four academy tribes Annex, Cartel, MF and bibox!!!

The Kobk, AA and creati threeway alliance is working splendidly! :rolleyes:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
oh no we recruited 3 people despite the fact (as has already been mentioned) IL has done far more recruiting in exactly the same area alone. As far as I understand it we have a no hugging policy not a no recruiting policy. Anyway, you clearly are upset so come and rim us all rather than crying on the forum lol. You might need some more recruits before you can manage that ;)

It was a good oppurtunity which was seized. Stop whinging. Your council would have done the same AND invited another 10 of their neighbours.

DeletedUser

What an absolute garbage post obviously made with zero research of facts.

I Mean i guess by your logic, mass recruiting at the start of the game, then kicking and internalizing is the best way to go?, or is there some cut of point where a tribe is no longer allowed to recruit when not at the tribe member limit?

Oh and for the record

Tribe recruits in the last Month

Il: 13

xXTribalMasterXx
Zeus
Thorny Dragon
laulod
Lameco
haunter1981
normy
panagiotis-p
sprd
egonone
D E A T H 3
BlackShad0w

AA: 10

The DeathKnight
Temple of Tom
Vladimir5588
LordOvThrones
Mr KrS
The Lionheart
thegame45
Breker
Danleeks
Millemonkey

Creati: 7

Malexling
sage69
Queen LaQweefa
shadowknight999
Valour
Floyd Mayweather Jr
unluck3y

Are we really getting butt hurt because Creati made smarter, wiser and better recruitment choices? Why no post about AA and IL "recruit to win" when they recited more this month as well as having already more members?

Stupid stupid post,

You know most of this players come from academy tribe? Think before post lol

Last edited by a moderator: