Credit where credit is due...

DeletedUser55982

Credit where credit is due...Happy attacked my account in w57 today Commander Rourke.
Whilst I do believe that they have and will continue to merge their way to victory in this world - today they proved they can mount a proper offence by a tribe against a target. Unlike their little slave tribes.. HTE HtC or whoever they are.. (insignificant little people)

I enjoyed this world for the first time today and will continue to do so whilst I kill their nobles.. no offence to HAPPY..
Good luck to them and but I hope someone with more class and honour kicks your butt... :)

DeletedUser

Credit where credit is due...Happy attacked my account in w57 today Commander Rourke.
Whilst I do believe that they have and will continue to merge their way to victory in this world - today they proved they can mount a proper offence by a tribe against a target. Unlike their little slave tribes.. HTE HtC or whoever they are.. (insignificant little people)

I enjoyed this world for the first time today and will continue to do so whilst I kill their nobles.. no offence to HAPPY..
Good luck to them and but I hope someone with more class and honour kicks your butt... :)

See, you started off good ... Nice post, but had to ruin it with the typical crap insignificant little people post on the forums.

Merging their way to victory? Go ahead and compare them to the other top tribes, then eat your words. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm going to take a punt here and say your sour thoughts are because of Happy/(started by E.T) took out your tribe Amigos? No class and honour .. I lol @ u

DeletedUser71449

well, we are doing a lot better than expected here in jab

DeletedUser

Nowhere near the original post's post, but ey... This thread will do fine to post my little piece of nothingness. Don't wanna go making useless threads everywhere eh? :)

I played ZileroX alongside Bite.me for those who forgot me... Or just didn't know me lol. We pretty much tore K57/67 and a bit of K58 to shreds alongside drunkMUFFIN, Pleasantly Agonized, That Bastrd, greeny, Undecided07, Hazad, Darazi, and a couple others that I forget the aliases of in Static who garnered the surrounding K's before splitting up and going seperate ways.

Just wanted to say congrats to Drama!. Well done doodes. Nicely played :)

I've been playing 'real' games lately. Real as in, BF3/CS:S/MW3. Sooooo less time consuming guys... Highly recommend that shyte over TW. No late nights, or early alarms lol :icon_neutral:

Anyways, I'll be back for w69 for when PeRvIs starts his stupid tribe up there. See yas there! :)

Enjoy!

- Xplicid // ZileroX

killergoon=-

Nowhere near the original post's post, but ey... This thread will do fine to post my little piece of nothingness. Don't wanna go making useless threads everywhere eh? :)

I played ZileroX alongside Bite.me for those who forgot me... Or just didn't know me lol. We pretty much tore K57/67 and a bit of K58 to shreds alongside drunkMUFFIN, Pleasantly Agonized, That Bastrd, greeny, Undecided07, Hazad, Darazi, and a couple others that I forget the aliases of in Static who garnered the surrounding K's before splitting up and going seperate ways.

Just wanted to say congrats to Drama!. Well done doodes. Nicely played :)

I've been playing 'real' games lately. Real as in, BF3/CS:S/MW3. Sooooo less time consuming guys... Highly recommend that shyte over TW. No late nights, or early alarms lol :icon_neutral:

Anyways, I'll be back for w69 for when PeRvIs starts his stupid tribe up there. See yas there! :)

Enjoy!

- Xplicid // ZileroX

ooooooohhhhh, what is cod/bf3/CS:S???? NEVER have I heard of those before. Oh wait neither do any of us own them and never have i played them before.

oooohhhhhhhh, you are coooool. can i touch you.

oh wait dont let me forget to sign my post

killergoon=- / gooon / kg=-.

so cool

DeletedUser

ooooooohhhhh, what is cod/bf3/cs:s???? Never have i heard of those before. Oh wait neither do any of us own them and never have i played them before.

Oooohhhhhhhh, you are coooool. Can i touch you.

Oh wait dont let me forget to sign my post

killergoon=- / gooon / kg=-.

So cool

bro watchout ill rim you trolololol