Credit where Credit is vooDOo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And I'm just bored of reading through all of this and seeing the same crap over and over. Yes, this is my opinion and I know that I don't "have" to read it, but if I want to keep up with the politics of this world, then yes I do.

Can you guys/girls/not specified try to either A) put the thread back on topic or B) let the thread be closed since there isn't anything to discuss about VooDoo anymore.

Off World comment-
Btw Lamby, you need to start nobling on W44 or I'm going to pass you up soon :p

Couldnt agree more!! I didnt make this thread to see all of this. I said what i wanted to say.....I am done. :lol:

It can be closed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And I'm just bored of reading through all of this and seeing the same crap over and over. Yes, this is my opinion and I know that I don't "have" to read it, but if I want to keep up with the politics of this world, then yes I do.

Can you guys/girls/not specified try to either A) put the thread back on topic or B) let the thread be closed since there isn't anything to discuss about VooDoo anymore.

Off World comment-
Btw Lamby, you need to start nobling on W44 or I'm going to pass you up soon :p

I agree with you here, but I can't help laughing at the irony of someone asking for on-topic discussion or thread closure, followed immediately by commenting not only off-topic but off-world. :lol:

earthquake girl

Yeah I am just sooo bad I am scared of the externals lol. Or maybe I find it far more entertaining to keep everyone speculating and insulting me when they don't know my ingame name :icon_eek:

I don't think anyone here cares enough about your existence on W53, or anywhere else really, to expend the energy to speculate about you.

DeletedUser

I agree with you here, but I can't help laughing at the irony of someone asking for on-topic discussion or thread closure, followed immediately by commenting not only off-topic but off-world. :lol:

I know, that was my contribution to all of the off topic comments before XD

Can't be completely serious all of the time :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.