Credit where Credit is vooDOo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sett you guys fought honorably and hard while you lasted i thank you for a good bit of early war. You gave us a nice fight up in k35

DeletedUser

Unexpected results on our end(otherwise we wouldn't have warred), but just like Sett I'd like to give DSL their due. No sense in the flaming or arguing that ensued, the game proves it all. Looking forward to future and current worlds where you all play, maybe we'll fight again ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: Your allowed to talk before checking with me from now on. Well written and explained.

Being approved by UBM is like winning the war in itself. :icon_wink:

Sett you guys fought honorably and hard while you lasted i thank you for a good bit of early war. You gave us a nice fight up in k35

Wishing it was longer....but the early bird DOESNT ALWAYS get the worm....It sometimes gets rimmed. :icon_sad:

Classy in defeat.

An honorable end.

(bow) BTW PC>MAC :icon_wink:

I sense a larger plan in the works ;P

Larger Plan? (shake) Nothing up my sleeves.....Most of the "Pricks" are now In DSL :lol:

DeletedUser

Was well fought while it lasted.Best wishes for you and your future worlds :)

DeletedUser

I like this guy (sett) already. And for DSL, as expected from this guys. An intact tribe.

DeletedUser

Great post! You guys did pretty well initially (Y) was good.

Ponds186

Hi.

I used to insist with Hasoona.. I never liked Voodoo. I still do not have any reason why I never liked Voodoo. Looking back, maybe I was wrong.

Good luck to both DSL and the rest of Voodoo who will be around.

I will also keep track on how the world will unfold and my support is with DSL. Go guys you rock.

DeletedUser

throw rocks on 29.11. at 14:09
Trying to get in touch with your leadership. Who is the duke?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 29.11. at 14:13
uhm . . . it's on the tribal profile?

throw rocks on 29.11. at 14:18
Ha, if it was that easy, I'd have mailed them. Ben does not respond.

Cheer up emo kid.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 29.11. at 14:24
Kid? No
Emo? No
Cheer up? Leave me alone, I'll cheer up. I've no patience for idiotic requests that do not concern me.

What kind of a rotten diplomat are you when you can't
1) Be polite
2) Think for yourself
3) When you can't think for yourself, ask questions in a polite manner

I on the other hand, am not a diplomat, and I'll be as rude as the rules allow when dealing with the likes of you.

throw rocks on 29.11. at 14:28
Hahaha. I thought we had a good relationship? We both love the same TV show, we're practically neighbors...

I brought you apple pie when you moved in... I feel like we got started on someone else's wrong foot.

But you're right, I have at least weeded the list down on who is NOT the diplomat.

So, just to clarify. I am now running things as DSL, and my reason for contacting you is that tribal pages can be somewhat vague (a lot of times on purpose) and its always easiest to ask the biggest player.

Sorry for disturbing your unchecked growth, please do return to your farming with my sincere apologies for interrupting you.

However, I think you did enjoy this conversation as much as I did.

TR
(Duke) of DSL

As for you Dent... whatever you want to think is fine. There was some motive to making you angry in the beginning, it fit my agenda as I knew it would be you who broke the NAP for me once we were ready for it.

I think I might have pushed a little to hard, and you broke a little earlier than we were ready for, so whatever. I've moved on, maybe you will one day too.

This was the only conversation I ever had with you before the war. (you had a very short one with hasoona before this where you were altogether nice and hugsy)
What I see is one initial question born of incompetence and a subsequent attempt to insult me, which was succesful. But thinking or claiming that my opinion of a player that was never targeted had any influence on the decision to wage war at the time we did, well that is just scavenging for excuses. The decision was made as a strategic one, nothing else.

As for the rest of the story, I won't get into more detail as I am still trying to figure everything out. It seems like most of your tribe has been in on the lying game and not just you, perhaps not towards Voodoo as a whole, but certainly towards us. I was tempted to post in the other thread how hypocritical it was for your guys to try to present your tribe as the morally superior tribe that would never break a nap or generally lie to anyone. I can fully understand why you guys would want every possible benefit when it comes to our account, and I don't mind one bit being screwed over. You have done well in that matter. However choosing the road you did when you had an actual opportunity to have us in your tribe was a poor decision, and was delivered in poor style.

I don't believe I ever saw a pic of Kate, but I would certainly agree that Tracey's (recently changed?) skype pic is one of the hottest I have seen in any tw context. I'm sure this has served you well, as it is clear to me that you two haven't got any of the other competencies required for proper tw leadership. But well, in a game abundant with lonely young males a cute pic can go a long way . . . :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sett I have to say I couldn't agree with you more, this war was entertaining. The amount of players that abandoned ship were not expected and could be argued as the reason this war was lost, however this is all in the past. You and Aaron have not only been a pleasure leading with but amazing friends.

Im in work now (slacking) but my home Internet connection is down otherwise I would have spoken to you by now, anyways adios world 53 it's been fun.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Awww Sett I really am so sad to see you go. You are a fine leader, a great player and a all round good guy. You did a great job with Voodoo and will always have my greatest respect. But you are right and rl is far more important so like everyone else I want to wish you well and say that you will be missed.

@Dent you are a great player and you do have my respect for that. I may be an idiot for turning you away and you may be right that I don't have any of the competencies required for "proper tw leadership" but thankfully its not all about me :) and strangely my W38 tribe Domino is still rank 1 and my W50 tribe School is still rank1, (does any other Duke here still have 2 healthy, active rank 1 premade tribes in other worlds?) Anyway with the great players we have here and the great leadership team I have a funny feeling DSL are going to do just fine in W53 with or without me as their incompetent idiotic duke ;-)

Well done to DSL btw. Very proud of you guys ! You are a great group of people.

And I'm pleased you like my skype photo at least.

I do wish you well.
Much love
Traceyxx
Co player of Throws Rocks
Duke of DSL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like this guy (sett) already. And for DSL, as expected from this guys. An intact tribe.

:icon_redface: Thanks....I have always tried to be a "likable leader" It gets you alot farther "hugging" :lol:

Great post! You guys did pretty well initially (Y) was good.

Thanks for your comments. I do feel we did very well...and had we had our FULL crew for the entire battle...IT WOULD STILL BE A WAR. But...there are reasons it all worked out this way...and I am happy most of my players are still standing strong. They will benefit DSL for a long long time.

Hi.

I used to insist with Hasoona.. I never liked Voodoo. I still do not have any reason why I never liked Voodoo. Looking back, maybe I was wrong.

Opinions cant be wrong my friend....they are exactly that.....Opinions. As a leader of a pre made you want to be disliked...and hopefully feared. This war taught me one thing...We MADE A GOOD ONE...just started next to another GOOD one. It will be fun Ponds, to watch this world unfold!

This was the only conversation I ever had with you before the war. (you had a very short one with hasoona before this where you were altogether nice and hugsy)
What I see is one initial question born of incompetence and a subsequent attempt to insult me, which was succesful. But thinking or claiming that my opinion of a player that was never targeted had any influence on the decision to wage war at the time we did, well that is just scavenging for excuses. The decision was made as a strategic one, nothing else.

As for the rest of the story, I won't get into more detail as I am still trying to figure everything out. It seems like most of your tribe has been in on the lying game and not just you, perhaps not towards Voodoo as a whole, but certainly towards us. I was tempted to post in the other thread how hypocritical it was for your guys to try to present your tribe as the morally superior tribe that would never break a nap or generally lie to anyone. I can fully understand why you guys would want every possible benefit when it comes to our account, and I don't mind one bit being screwed over. You have done well in that matter. However choosing the road you did when you had an actual opportunity to have us in your tribe was a poor decision, and was delivered in poor style.

I don't believe I ever saw a pic of Kate, but I would certainly agree that Tracey's (recently changed?) skype pic is one of the hottest I have seen in any tw context. I'm sure this has served you well, as it is clear to me that you two haven't got any of the other competencies required for proper tw leadership. But well, in a game abundant with lonely young males a cute pic can go a long way . . . :icon_rolleyes:

Dent...i HAVE respect for you and Hasoona...If i am being honest (which i ALWAYS want to be) I dont like how it all went down. BUT...it is a game...and i understand how it is played...and i do respect it. Me saying that the war was started by me listening to you...would be unfair to you. I am the leader...you are the member. Had i done my job correctly...I would of told YOU what too do...and NOT the other way around. :icon_biggrin: BUT...you are a true TW player...wanting to fight and conquer. I am not upset with how things turned out...You learn from each move you make. Right or wrong. I cant say i agree with all the comments in your thread above :icon_cool: BUT...it is your opinion...I didnt want this to turn into a bashing....but a thread to give credit to a winning tribe. I know that in the future our paths will cross again...and next time....Your leash will be shorter :icon_twisted: <3

Sett I have to say I couldn't agree with you more, this war was entertaining. The amount of players that abandoned ship were not expected and could be argued as the reason this war was lost, however this is all in the past. You and Aaron have not only been a pleasure leading with but amazing friends.

Im in work now (slacking) but my home Internet connection is down otherwise I would have spoken to you by now, anyways adios world 53 it's been fun.:icon_smile:

The 4 to 6 months of planning together was alot of fun. We got alot of great players and friends together to be Voodoo. I know we will stay in touch...and I look forward to fighting under your leadership one day. My skype is on all the time. We can talk. (y)

Awww Sett I really am so sad to see you go. You are a fine leader, a great player and a all round good guy. You did a great job with Voodoo and will always have my greatest respect. But you are right and rl is far more important so like everyone else I want to wish you well and say that you will be missed.

Well done to DSL btw. Very proud of you guys ! You are a great group of people.

And I'm pleased you like my skype photo at least.

I do wish you well.
Much love
Traceyxx
Co player of Throws Rocks
Duke of DSL

Sad to see me go? I planned on sticking around :icon_smile: But my snipes all missed. :icon_razz: When i was in School (w50) i knew you were the REAL deal. You have always been honest and open with me. If you continue to lead like this...your two other tribes will WIN there worlds. Keep up the Great work...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@Sett, sorry for abusing your thread. This petty argument does not validate it's own thread, you might say that we should just stay away from the argument altogether then, alas, I have a weak will. I shall try to refrain from keeping this going, but making a promise would be silly of me.

@Tracey, I don't know anything about School from since I left the world. I do remember the situation when we joined though, our continent was sort of no-man's land and we (shirime) wanted to join a tribe, the most obvious choice being the one to our west that GiraffeNuke formed (I forget the name), the other choice was you guys to our east. We joined you because your tribe seemed the weakest and was quite a bit further away, and we didn't want to have too much of an easy time or get too crowded too quickly. Immediately after us joining you got a big number of new recruits in the continent, most of whom were not very good, but you took them anyway, without consulting us in any of the cases. I will be a bit presumptious and claim that all of these people wouldn't have thought of applying to the tribe if it hadn't for the rank 1 in the K and the world joining you. As for long-term success, well I'm sure you've done a lot of work, of course you have. I also happen to know that the main factor for long-term survival and growth in tribal wars is not skill or game ability, but perseverance and willingness to put in time. And for the average tribal wars player and team, there is not much (if anything) that can have a more positive impact on keeping a team working together than having a pretty lady telling them how proud she is of them. It's sad, but it's true. I've seen a tribe fall completely apart and people going from playing nicely with each other to squabbling over the silliest things almost overnight, all because it lost it's pretty duchess. Not that she put in an extraordinary amount of work or the tribe lacked others to do her work, or because she had any skill or strategic overview that any of the other leading figures lacked, but because of her *ahem* 'charismatic person'. I'll admit that it's an 'ability', but it's certainly not a skill. And I assume that this is your main strength in tribal wars leadership, on a second place comes your willingness to shamelessly beat your own drum like you just did.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

[/spoil]

@Dent
Ah, I wish I could make you see we never tried to do anything underhanded. We've had a tumultuous relationship, so I don't fault you at all for disliking me. Calling you an emo kid was an attempt at humor, perhaps one of my moments of poor taste. Never intended it to be offensive. I don't mind it one bit that it's posted here.

@thread

I have a lot of respect for you Sett, and hope if you do leave this world you will come back to us as a coplayer or perhaps we will have someone leave you would consider playing. As you said in our mails when the war started, this had to be decided in the NE and the winner was going to become a combined better tribe for having won the war. Like two behemoths vying for control, and not such a clean war what with people leaving, or outside influence but had we been able to concrete members to their tribes I think it would have been a fair match.

And then when we were all exhausted, troops spent, we all would have been nobled by rim tribes :D So probably for the best some of us survived.

TR

DeletedUser

I have a lot of respect for you Sett, and hope if you do leave this world you will come back to us as a coplayer or perhaps we will have someone leave you would consider playing. As you said in our mails when the war started, this had to be decided in the NE and the winner was going to become a combined better tribe for having won the war. Like two behemoths vying for control, and not such a clean war what with people leaving, or outside influence but had we been able to concrete members to their tribes I think it would have been a fair match.

And then when we were all exhausted, troops spent, we all would have been nobled by rim tribes :D So probably for the best some of us survived.

TR

Thanks TR....the respect is two sided. I do feel your tribe will benefit from the members you gained from Voodoo. I have talked to MOST of them...and released them freely...so hard feelings or worries of hard feelings would be there. Their loyalty is to DSL NOW...and i hope that they have found a good home. BUT....this being said...when another war starts for you...I WILL BE WATCHING...if My "voodoo" members jump ship on you....I WILL BE TALKING TO THEM! :icon_evil:

@all other posts

WOW....I can see this thread turning into TW date site pretty soon. If everyone posts there pictures and gives a little bio of themselves i might just start charging PP to posts

Sett

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Thanks TR....the respect is two sided. I do feel your tribe will benefit from the members you gained from Voodoo. I have talked to MOST of them...and released them freely...so hard feelings or worries of hard feelings would be there. Their loyalty is to DSL NOW...and i hope that they have found a good home. BUT....this being said...when another war starts for you...I WILL BE WATCHING...if My "voodoo" members jump ship on you....I WILL BE TALKING TO THEM! :icon_evil:

@all other posts

WOW....I can see this thread turning into TW date site pretty soon. If everyone posts there pictures and gives a little bio of themselves i might just start charging PP to posts.

In the spirit of the season...I find it appropriate to start it off. This for the Dr. in the thread....Dr. Chase :icon_smile:

Name: Chase
Hobbies: Drinking wine
Last relationship: UBM, and I miss him... he walked out on me after asking me to hold his bottle of chardonnay.

talent.jpg

Not intended to hurt feelings....just egos. :lol:

Sett[/SPOIL]

way to sink to RL insults. pretty pathetic way to go out if you ask me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Must not say bad words I won't let him get me fired.

If you think this is 'me' you got brain damage little boy.

We are PLAYING and TRYING to have fun, can you say 'persona' Well I have one.

Get me in game an I will tear you a new (...Scratch)

I think I played a part in that already once.

Get over yourself. I was DAMN nice to you, while your tribe is nothing more than lily livered chickens.

You think I am a 'fan boi' just a side note, well I am still here and you are NOT.

Voodoo (among others) they are JUST the side note. We knew you wouldn't last.

Status
Not open for further replies.