Credit where Credit is vooDOo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And your not indulging in that at all, no no, not you, the one who cant seem to post anything but borderline insulting flames that just cry "look at me, lookt at me, somebody PLEASE talk to me!!". well it looks like you have had your wish fulfilled, and i can tell you with 100% certainty that chase is of the female gender, and to resort to questioning something as basic as that just goes to show how starved for attention you really are. so before you go back to crying attention whore at every post you see, i would suggest you take a look at your own posts before going any further.

What are you talking about ? Lol.

I never questioned her gender, and my "insulting flames" have no direct relation to needing attention, I am just giving my input. I'd prefer not get any "attention" since it is mostly from bottom feeders like yourself.

Btw, 100% certainty? Due to tell how you are 100% certain, and don't say you heard her talk or saw pics. That is not 100%:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Voodoo (among others) they are JUST the side note. We knew you wouldn't last.

It's funny, your the first person to say :lol:

Now who thinks Hubris will last?? Well they will but only there villages

DeletedUser

I never questioned her gender

orly?

Real female gamers are few and far between

hmmm....

my "insulting flames" have no direct relation to needing attention

More commonly they are just playing to feed their needs for attention.

to quote a fool:

Lol. So dumb :icon_rolleyes:

please.... just stop talking now, your looking worse with every post.

DeletedUser

5. Hubris- yes I am going to rate my own tribe. There are some good solid men in there working their butts off to get the mix of nubs who what to play ready to WAR. This tribe (from prior worlds experience) leadership is quite controversial, in fact their leader has such a big mouth it might lead them to death. But has also been shown that her little tribes, will fight to the death for what she believes and does not run at first shot. So my best guess is might last until after Christmas.

My words RIGHT HERE. But I know it is hard to follow, those squiggly lines that you skim over to hear yourself talk really do mean something. We are not good, we are JUST LEARNING.

But we are still here, and voodoo is NOT. So who did better? You guys ran like chickens. Who would really want you on their crew?

DeletedUser

Ok, you took my statements out of context and posted your view of them? Grats?

1. I said real female gamers, as in, females that play the game and are actually GOOD, girls who play for attention.

2. Have you ever had a girlfriend? If so, it should be no surprise they need attention, which is what I was saying, girls need attention. However my point was that females like chase play video games to feed their attention needs, not because they are good at the games necessarily...

3. Oh ho ho, the cliche - Stop posting because I made you look stupid by quoting your post horribly and throwing in ignorant responses.... keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok...it was a joke chase...yes we did talk. Thats why I thought you wouldnt take it personal. It was all fun and games...sorry!

DeletedUser

I give you props voodoo, you were brave.

Get over yourself. I was DAMN nice to you, while your tribe is nothing more than lily livered chickens

Please do make your mind up.
In fairness Chase, you are always right. But only it seems because you argue both sides of the coin.

Anyway, I want to echo the thoughts of The Settler; well done DSL. The game is yours.
I'm not rimmed yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Ah well, you did me a favour really. I was in too many worlds anyway :p

DeletedUser

That's okay apology accepted Sett. Please tho be so kind as to not do it again. I have never personally insulted you and it is a mutual respect, and once you lose mine, it never comes back.

DeletedUser

Ok, you took my statements out of context and posted your view of them? Grats?

no, i put them in an order you could understand where you just continue to contradict yourself.

1. I said real female gamers, as in, females that play the game and are actually GOOD, not stupid little girls who play for attention.

Lack of ability in an online game in no way makes one a "fake" female, just like having said ability doesnt make them "real". if they are female and they play games they are a "real" female gamer. trying to slip out of your blatent insults with such a flimsy line of excuse is just....ya.

2. Have you ever had a girlfriend? If so, it should be no surprise they need attention, which is what I was saying, girls need attention. However my point was that females like chase play video games to feed their attention needs, not because they are good at the games necessarily...

oh boy, now we've moved on to generalizing and stereotyping, the fun just keeps on coming. Someones ability does not determine wether or not they can play a game, nor does it determine that they should be criticized for doing so, or subjected to insults to the extent of including someones real life. in case you just skimmed the rules and missed this part....

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

yes, that includes your "funny" picture there, settler.

3. Oh ho ho, the cliche - Stop posting because I made you look stupid by quoting your post horribly and throwing in ignorant responses....lolvirgin keep trying.

i do believe we've already established i quoted it perfectly fine. your disagreeing with my responses hardly makes them ignorant. as to your last bit, i'll just refer you to the response one qoute above this one...

DeletedUser

My words RIGHT HERE. But I know it is hard to follow, those squiggly lines that you skim over to hear yourself talk really do mean something. We are not good, we are JUST LEARNING.

But we are still here, and voodoo is NOT. So who did better? You guys ran like chickens. Who would really want you on their crew?

Who did better? that's a statment. you have been around for 3 days. If you last for just after christmas. Voodoo would of lasted longer :D

We dint run. I could of stayed in voodoo and still not be attacked. that's what sucked about the war. I know plenty of people in DSL i could not attack due to Knowing them, Spotted cow specifically and not be attacked back. At least in DSL i can be attacked.

P.S 10 members in DSL are from voodoo. so this makes the NE much stronger for DSL and anyone who wants to try and take that. All i can say is good luck

DeletedUser

That's okay apology accepted Sett. Please tho be so kind as to not do it again. I have never personally insulted you and it is a mutual respect, and once you lose mine, it never comes back.

Was not meant to be an insult...or personal attack on anyone. I was just joking around...and from other threads ans posts...thought it was in fair taste...SO...SORRY. I got that one wrong....

:(

DeletedUser78112

I sense a larger plan in the works ;P

If you looked at Voodoo the tribe seems dead doesn't it?

Nice post Sett and sorry for me leaving also but I guess you know why, It also had nothing to do with the DSL war.
Good luck IRL mate.

Rizz.

DeletedUser

no, i put them in an order you could understand where you just continue to contradict yourself.

Lack of ability in an online game in no way makes one a "fake" female, just like having said ability doesnt make them "real". if they are female and they play games they are a "real" female gamer. trying to slip out of your blatent insults with such a flimsy line of excuse is just....ya.

oh boy, now we've moved on to generalizing and stereotyping, the fun just keeps on coming. Someones ability does not determine wether or not they can play a game, nor does it determine that they should be criticized for doing so, or subjected to insults to the extent of including someones real life. in case you just skimmed the rules and missed this part....

i do believe we've already established i quoted it perfectly fine. your disagreeing with my responses hardly makes them ignorant. as to your last bit, i'll just refer you to the response one qoute above this one...

Wow man. Are you even trying to make sense?

I said female gamer, if i was questioning the validity of her gender I wouldn't have added "gamer" . Gamer to me is someone who plays games more seriously and usually better than the average person. Since it seems we have different views on what being a "gamer" is also.

Its not a stereotype, if its true. I can criticize it, if I have to read the idiotic posts on a public forum, from a moderator of the forum AS WELL.:icon_rolleyes:

Guess if you are going to be a baby and throw in rules quotes, no point in replying to you then. Seems apparent you are just blindly defending her anyways...

DeletedUser50750

chase gets angry so quickly and pretty honest when she is :p

Well Sett i wont deny that you did a good job for the tribe and i liked it when i was there but the war was pretty over when it started not because of the players you got good players that would last long in this war ( not including me , i am a nub you know :p ) but with everyone leaving that ended the war , SORRY for leaving again hope to play with you another voodoo world :p

earthquake girl

Those are called mascots, or cheerleaders. Like chase x. Not a real duke, just an overly flirtatious girl, which 80% or more of these nerd raging virgins on TW obey like lost puppies, in hopes of a kind word or maybe even an e-relationship. Real female gamers are few and far between, even more rare are attractive ones that are good.

More commonly they are just playing to feed their needs for attention. This is in all games...not just TW. For those of you who have actually played real games, on real competitive scales you know....ofc not matt curr, the best sniper in all of TRIBALWARS browser f2p game!! (lol)

:icon_neutral:

Who is this guy in game?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

Who is this girl in game?

Unlike you not everyone is afraid of showing who they are, probably cause ur all talk and no action.

EQ happens to be Sir Jibbles.
and I don't hide who I am.

DeletedUser

Unlike you not everyone is afraid of showing who they are, probably cause ur all talk and no action.

EQ happens to be Sir Jibbles.
and I don't hide who I am.

Yeah I am just sooo bad I am scared of the externals lol. Or maybe I find it far more entertaining to keep everyone speculating and insulting me when they don't know my ingame name :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

And I'm just bored of reading through all of this and seeing the same crap over and over. Yes, this is my opinion and I know that I don't "have" to read it, but if I want to keep up with the politics of this world, then yes I do.

Can you guys/girls/not specified try to either A) put the thread back on topic or B) let the thread be closed since there isn't anything to discuss about VooDoo anymore.

Off World comment-
Btw Lamby, you need to start nobling on W44 or I'm going to pass you up soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.