Critique of the top 5 tribes/families

• Thread starter DeletedUser104538
  • Start date

DeletedUser104538

1. Noodle Family (3) (Noodle has not only caught up to, but overtaken their rivals Riot! and East after early game setbacks)
Noodle has created a family tribe, and many ex-cookie members joined. This propelled the Noodle Family to the number one total points rank. This was a dynamic move for noodle, and they will benefit greatly from it. This saves noodle weeks of good ol fashion expansion, and makes them a dominant power in the southwest. They will soon have to war the S2 family, and this war will determine the future of the southwest. I predict Noodle winning this war, and having a clear hold over the southwest once the secrets drop.
Power Rating: 95/100
2. East (1) (East have kept expanding, but now face several wars that could slow their growth. They must continue to strengthen their area and expand with ease)
East haven't made a huge move since my last update, and this is concerning to me due to dynamuc moves by Noodle and WASP, and Eat may not be able to keep up if they hhave to bite through turtle shells. Without a merge or other developements, East will soon run out of places to go.
Power Rating: 88/100
3. Riot! (2) (Riot!, unlike East, can keep on eating away for a long time)
Riot! hasn't made any big moves either, but I still think that they are in an extremely advantagous position. The have tons of room to expand to their West, and as long as they maintain relations with SVG, they have no legit threats.
4. Gians Family (3) (If Gians can overpower ~TOP~, they can solidify their dominance of the north)
Gians has been fighting a stingy war with ~TOP~, and this war will define the opinion on Gians. If they can quickly defeat, then recruit part of ~TOP~ they will be the biggest threat in W61. If they fight a long, drawn out war, they will be outgrown by WASP & Co. to the south.
5. WASP (WASP has ended the gridlock in the eastern core, temporarily)
Wasp is set up well in the east, the main question surrounding WASP is how quickly they can overtake Erupt's territory. In recruiting ERUPT, WASP has made it clear that they are to be feared just as much as East or Gians. Diplomatically, WASP has played a better game than most, if not everyone. With their right hand man PRIME included in their points, WASP is be the #1 tribe in W61.
Power Rating: 95/100

Overall outlook:
W61 has transitioned from a Riot! verses East mindset into a free for all mindset. For me, out of the above tribes, there is no favorite. As my debate partner likes to say "Shit just got really real, really fast". Something has to give in the next couple weeks, especially in the east, with 3 of the Top 5 developing fronts with each other. The stakes have never been higher in en61, and we're just getting started.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Article, I liked the use of facts mixed with opinions.Thanks for putting the time into it :)
Perhaps Expand this into the Top 10 sometime in the future

DeletedUser

Don't forget though that SVG is at war with Smurfs. If Riot! decide to attack SVG, SVG will not stand a chance at all.

DeletedUser104538

Don't forget though that SVG is at war with Smurfs. If Riot! decide to attack SVG, SVG will not stand a chance at all.
I wasn't aware of this, but I was pretty sure that Smurfs was getting attacked by all surrounding neighbors, because they seem like a logical choice for expansion for all their larger neighbors. As far as SVG goes, they are definitely outgunned by Riot! but I never like to rule a large tribe like that out, and say that they are "Definitely going to lose".

Good Article, I liked the use of facts mixed with opinions.Thanks for putting the time into it :)
Perhaps Expand this into the Top 10 sometime in the future
Thanks for the feedback man, I'll update this and I'll make it a Top 10 at some point :)

DeletedUser

I also think that this was a nice article. Keep it up man :)

DeletedUser

Nice article :)

Mind doing a top 10 soon? I am interested in what you have to say about ERUPT :)

DeletedUser

Missed another threat to Gians: ~TOP~.

But made for a good read mate.

greenmonsta

Nice joke thread. I especially liked the part where you called East a skilled tribe, although calling them more skilled than Riot! was a bit too far. Good job.

alexwong

Love_Riot_by_thelittlepunkdoll.jpg

DeletedUser

Warwolf96, you should do this once a week and add in some research on diplomacy... y'know.... so your posts make sense

DeletedUser

Warwolf96 said:
East really has no weaknesses that I can think of, other than the annoying forum trolls

Apart from that a VERY good article. Really nice job mate ;)

DeletedUser

I appreciate anyone who puts effort into their posts. You clearly did.. however accuracy it lacks. I don't know how Gians possibly rates higher than WASP since it has no weakness? The contents of your post is bias but I won't complain.

Diplomacy throughout your post = incorrect.

Al.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good post and a good read, i think a top 10 would be good at a later date :)

Hey thats a little mean :O
Lol >< its not really a war, its just 5-6 of our members needing more room to expand, maybe could call it a war if we all got involved?

to be fair to smurfs tho they are doing well considering, keep it up champ