Critique of the top 5 tribes/families

• Thread starter DeletedUser104538
  • Start date

DeletedUser

anddd should i go back and say you shouldn't listen to H0lly?

hahaha you are so dumb like really. Plus i told you to take a screen shot of these Mails from where Riot said they want to attack Napped Tribe Erupt. You are not posting because there is no such thing.

like womble and co? whats co? and hahah you bring womble in to this for i dont know what reason... Btw Didnt you guys have Nap with Rihno at some point? then recruited their leader etc... :icon_rolleyes:

Prove this. Dont talk shit just prove it.

Dont know what are you trying to say. Tells us all what did h0lly tell you... Or is this another nonsense talk.

a. erupt were not naps when riot contacted me, but gians contacted me stating riot will be involved in attacks on erupt even though they have dip.

h0lly told me he had players kicked from [f] as they were too close, then after they kicked riot declared because [f] were too close etc etc, they did what riot told them and then riot had them kick half the tribe and then declared

you got big balls doing that.

axe attacking rise then womble and riot attaced axe, axe helped riot with the rise war, riot recruited half of them and then said axe dropped dip as riot only recruited first.

womble riot recruited the best nobled the rest were allies

my bet is after kd is gone tkt will be next otherwise riot will have to go into noodle/versa gians or wasp or maybe east and i dont think riot will fight a tribe equal level.

DeletedUser

@kung fu panda

No one will believe you, unless you post a SCREENSHOT

DeletedUser

h0lly told me he had players kicked from [f] as they were too close, then after they kicked riot declared because [f] were too close etc etc, they did what riot told them and then riot had them kick half the tribe and then declared

you got big balls doing that.

Let's just examine one of your little stories about [F]

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2960&type=lose&pn=-1

1st village taken on the 1st of march

Now let's look at their changes

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=2960

They certainly collapsed pretty quickly once we started but there are no obvious dismissals beforehand to support your story.

So, if your going to make accusations at least show some support.

DeletedUser

How many times you will beat a dead horse like a broken record. I wonder sometimes why do you believe in h0lly so much!? It seems you are under the false impression that h0lly had a major say in what Riot! does when he was in there.

As for [F] player kicked, Riot! cannot always monitor what all their members do. Most probably h0lly account take an advantage there to kick one player or two.

The reason for declaring and killing [F] was a cross nobling that they refuse to give up. Additionally recruiting our targets fueled it. Your statement for making half of the tribe leave is moot because those members left after we started taking their villages.

Hopefully, it will insert some sense to your mind and you would stop sprouting nonsense about a tribe which you know nothing of. With all the nonsense posts you make in this external forum, I tend to believe that you are so much jealous of Riot! and you envy them so much that, you wish you started in the North West and join them.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok w61 community have a look at Kung fu lying at his best. Why would any tribe be in any form of relationship with his i wouldnt have a clue. Since all he does is talk crap.

Deny it now if you like but riot! plans include

attacking nap erupt

To this i told him not to listen to H0lly... His response..

@Rimmy Rim Rim-rotalist.

I never got those from h0lly

the erupt stuff was riot speaking to me

Ah ok fair enough you didnt get them from h0lly... :icon_rolleyes:

you asked us to gang bag erupt, i have mails from h0lly

Wait Wuttt thought you never got it from h0lly how umm awkward?

a. erupt were not naps when riot contacted me, but gians contacted me stating riot will be involved in attacks on erupt even though they have dip.

Wait Now you say Erupt were not Naps with riot... Didnt the first quote clearly say Riot plans include attacking Nap erupt? Oh so First it was Riot then h0lly and now Gians telling you riot will attack Nap Erupt :lol:.

Now if we were to go on about this for ~10 or so more replies i am pretty Sure Kung Fu master will admit that he is basically full of shit...

There you have it guys duke of East.... You can get your own opinion of him :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok w61 community have a look at Kung fu lying at his best. Why would any tribe be in any form of relationship with his i wouldnt have a clue. Since all he does is talk crap.

To this i told him not to listen to H0lly... His response..

Ah ok fair enough you didnt get them from h0lly... :icon_rolleyes:

[

Wait Wuttt thought you never got it from h0lly how umm awkward?

Wait Now you say Erupt were not Naps with riot... Didnt the first quote clearly say Riot plans include attacking Nap erupt? Oh so First it was Riot then h0lly and now Gians telling you riot will attack Nap Erupt :lol:.

Now if we were to go on about this for ~10 or so more replies i am pretty Sure Kung Fu master will admit that he is basically full of shit...

There you have it guys duke of the number 1 tribe.... You can get your own opinion of him :icon_wink:

Since when was Kung Fu Panda duke of Riot! ? ;P

DeletedUser

Since I'm being dragged into this...
Lets go over it chronologically.

First of all, yes I had people kicked from [F]. They were still small back then though, I don't remember who but one of our members mailed me saying [F] recruited some of his targets, I had him kicked. Because we had a prior agreement that if [F] were to recruit close to us without our permission the NAP would be terminated. I had at least 3 people kicked and stopped the recruitment of 7 more. This was a week or more before the crossnobling with Alpha. When that happened I had lost my control over [F] because of a leadership change and a surge in points which gave them a false sense of security. I knew if I had asked them to kick people again they wouldn't have, so I didn't bother and waited for Alpha to declare the inevitable war.

As for Erupt. Yes me and Adam did talk about 'gangbanging' Erupt, I was asked to secure a alliance with East and this would be one of the reasons why, to remove them because personally I didn't like Erupt, they recruited to much.
After I left Riot!, apparently East got contacted again by Riot! Obviously not me and no I don't even know by whom, me and Adam talk but he doesn't tell me everything and I don't tell him everything either.

Everything I tell Adam though is what I believe to be the truth, you can call him my puppet, I don't care. Back in W51 I did plan on abusing him and use his tribe to work against a common enemy, but I didn't get the time to, and I haven't on this world, he's not that naive anymore :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Since I'm being dragged into this...
Lets go over it chronologically.

First of all, yes I had people kicked from [F]. They were still small back then though, I don't remember who but one of our members mailed me saying [F] recruited some of his targets, I had him kicked. Because we had a prior agreement that if [F] were to recruit close to us without our permission the NAP would be terminated. I had at least 3 people kicked and stopped the recruitment of 7 more. This was a week or more before the crossnobling with Alpha. When that happened I had lost my control over [F] because of a leadership change and a surge in points which gave them a false sense of security. I knew if I had asked them to kick people again they wouldn't have, so I didn't bother and waited for Alpha to declare the inevitable war.

As for Erupt. Yes me and Adam did talk about 'gangbanging' Erupt, I was asked to secure a alliance with East and this would be one of the reasons why, to remove them because personally I didn't like Erupt, they recruited to much.
(1)After I left Riot!, apparently East got contacted again by Riot! Obviously not me and no I don't even know by whom, me and Adam talk but he doesn't tell me everything and I don't tell him everything either.

Everything I tell Adam though is what I believe to be the truth, you can call him my puppet, I don't care. (2)Back in W51 I did plan on abusing him and use his tribe to work against a common enemy, but I didn't get the time to, and I haven't on this world, he's not that naive anymore :icon_smile:

(1) - This is what I'm waiting proof about. Show us this and you make us look stupid; continue to blurt random untruths, and its only serving the opposite purpose. (Referring to KFM)

2 - Corrected.*In world 61 I am planning on abusing whatever tribe I can worm myself into their trust in order to undermine riot! because they wronged me and my decisions back when I was a member - but I haven't got the ability.

DeletedUser

2 - Corrected.*In world 61 I am planning on abusing whatever tribe I can worm myself into their trust in order to undermine riot! because they wronged me and my decisions back when I was a member - but I haven't got the ability.

Yes obviously I am.
Except that when I left Riot! nobody knew why until I told them.
If you think I'm so determined to disrupt Riot!, then surely my position as a baron/diplomat in the same tribe with a inactive duke was worthless.
So I left to make a new account at 110 points on the rim.

Obviously this was all part of the plan to finish off Riot! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hopefully, now your buddy k f m won't drag riot! again at least on the [F] issue anymore. Then again, judging by his posts, he doesn't have much of intelligence/sense to understand this. Oh well, we will wait and see. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Noodle has the higher points per player. Only reason WASP got ahead is because they have 18 more members than Noodle. :icon_rolleyes:

Actually, Wasp is ahead in the points of the top 40 members as well, which is why we're listed as the #3 tribe. The points of everyone else don't determine the rankings. And seeing as how Noodle does indeed have more then 40 members, your argument is critically flawed.

earthquake girl

Actually, Wasp is ahead in the points of the top 40 members as well, which is why we're listed as the #3 tribe. The points of everyone else don't determine the rankings. And seeing as how Noodle does indeed have more then 40 members, your argument is critically flawed.

We could have easily recruited our way up the ranks, but we've chosen not to do so. ;)