Critique Thread

DeletedUser

What's going on with that colour? It looks really pale and off, as if you just made a white layer on about 60% opacity over the top, to me.

It's really good, it's just that colour that throws it off for me.

DeletedUser56488

Tried to make my other sigs BIG
large_sig_by_usey11-d47puyd.png

DeletedUser

It's better smaller, the larger one you can see the empty gaps inbetween things, too much empty space in the middle I think.

DeletedUser92094

What's going on with that colour? It looks really pale and off, as if you just made a white layer on about 60% opacity over the top, to me.

It's really good, it's just that colour that throws it off for me.

I can't remember how i made it, and can not be bothered finding out how. :icon_wink:
but i actually thought it looked quite nice. :icon_confused:
oh well, different people, different tastes. :icon_biggrin:

Blazeofglory2.png

Page Bump.

DeletedUser

I've found that it's best not to listen to your own opinion when doing things, because after looking at it for hours and after you made it you can't actually see it objectively. Well I can't anyway, I regularly think the colour/lighting/etc is ok with something when others don't think so, because I know it's there but others can't see it.

If you still think that lighting is good, don't look at it for another day, then look at it, or look at it next to other sigs, or it could be your screen resolution or something :p

DeletedUser101662

I like it, but imo the border is to big :)

I was really bored so I made this :)
abstractys.png

CnC... please lol

DeletedUser95815

Nice but need lighting up in general a bit. Let the light flow rather than be confined to the render. Also some BG blurring would be good, to add some depth, see you have already done FG.

DeletedUser

First works:

danbosig2.png

[spoil]
danbosig.png

danbosig3.png
[/spoil]

paranoid.png

As i said, this is my first work ever... It was an easy thing to make, but I'm just learning :p I use Gimp.

CnC?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For a first sig - very good! You're on the right track.

My current sig, anybody?