Critique Thread

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can somebody CnC this please?

4696274573_11a0c14336.jpg
i didn't find that tut, can i get a link to it?
anyway, need to blend render little more, and move it little on the right, as with that grey cloud behind text and text on left side right side look to empty.

Why not just here
anyways a sig to cnc
highciontrast.png
good render blend, boring background. make it more alive just paint two or three strokes with soft brush (take colors from picture) and blur it a lot, it will look much better.

CnC Please.
bencloudcopy.png
C4D cover too much of render, and while C4D look nicely 3D render looks to plain and 2D... you choose size good, but you need to blend text just a little so it do not draw attention from render/

here is mine
MP.jpg

DeletedUser

nightblade i love it but hmm not sure how to describe it but it looks like there is hair coming out of the purple ball.

DeletedUser

Nightblade i love most of it but the right side of the women seems to be rubbed out too much imo

DeletedUser

Nice use of c4ds

1st is my favourite, possible darken at the edges 9.5/10

2nd very nice....9/10

3rd Font doesn't match, and render is hard to see, very nice c4d tho 7/10

4th I don't like any of it except the font at the top to be honest. 6/10

DeletedUser

tlolcopy.png
looks great but lose that translucent render from the front of it... the one of links face or whoever it is and you will have a nice sig :)

DeletedUser

This is the first piece i have done in a while that has any close relevance to tw :lol: cnc pl0x :)

rockstarincorporatedkni.png

jaysizzle

Ive got two sigs i want CnCed
Ao2.png

Untitled-1.png

Didnt use a tut for the second one. just experimented and i think it turned out well.

Last edited: