Crows Eye View~World 50 Blog

DeletedUser

Deleted as friend in game. Deleted as friend on Skype. Deleted as friend on Facebook. Was I ever a friend, or just a shield to hide behind until I could no longer offer protection?

d49.png

DeletedUser

Deleted as friend in game. Deleted as friend on Skype. Deleted as friend on Facebook. Was I ever a friend, or just a shield to hide behind until I could no longer offer protection?

The worst thing about being a #1 ranked player is, the amount of people who become your "friend" until you cannot offer them what they ask.

I cannot even keep count, with both shoes off, the number of "friends" who have just blanked me when I have not done things the exact way they wanted.

Tribal Wars is not a game that creates many friends. It is a game that creates many needies.

1984 vs Hammer was a war between two friends and theirs tribes. How can a person pick the right place when you can only turn left or right? I turn left, to the longest time friend, and the right side deletes me.

I turn right, to the other friend, and I lose a long time friend. A friend before our time at the top of the mountain.

A decision that will long haunt me, as with the SchOol vs SOMD war which saw the end of another "friend", caz84. Again, deleted me when I did not pick the "other" side.

A decision that has made me question my ability and credentials to lead. A decision that has made me question my time on the world at all.

People look and think, LakeWind, arrogant, lead people on, lead them to believe, lead the to defeat.

People do not see, how hard to pick between friends, how hard to sit back and watch one side fall because you picked the other side.

People do not see the time spent awake weighing up all options and trying to find a peace between the axes and spears.

A decision people do not see, and a decision without a correct answer for all involved.

~Matt

+ someone has to make the tough decisions, just so happens you are rank 1 :)

DeletedUser100410

Orsio let me save you the time and don't read because this blog is all about me, my opinions, my perceptions so enjoy!

http://blog.tribalwars.net/?p=22886

i couldnt resist and give it a view, me me me me me

People who know me the best would say I can be stubborn, contrary and difficult which is probably true but from my point of view I just like to see the world (both real and ingame) from different angles. Sometimes you find the best views from the most desolate locations. I have been and always will be a n00b or newbie lover much to others dislike. Helping the smaller guys was always and will always be important to me. It is my way of paying it forward, without all the guidance and help I was given along the way I wouldn’t of been able to achieve what I did. If there was a refugee around I seemed to always find my way into trying to protecting them. I always liked to pick the harder route maybe because of the challenge or maybe because doing so always put me in touch with the vulnerable side of people where I could truly hear their story, not their tribal wars story but an actual glimpse into their life. This by far is my favorite part of tribal wars, the people. No matter how satisfying it was to send my nukes off to avenge whatever wrong I perceived being done to me it was the people who kept me coming back every day.

I didnt buy a single word about this but hey, maybe its true.

Truegrave was/is great at tribal wars, he worked hard on his account until the day he had enough of tribal wars and gave me the account. It was my first time on an account of that size.
and
I learned so much on that account, like how to actually play and not just talk. I’m sorry I couldn’t of done better by Truegrave’s name but I am glad I had the experience

From our brief encounter it was obvious to me you were one of those players that got a big account without learning how to play and i dont think you learnt much really. Ofc you can blame your laziness or not having a co or your lack of will to fight but in the very few days we fought, you really suck. How can u send a noble train and not send a single support after it when i had two villages stacked right next to it? I dont ask for a support timed 34msec after it but at least some...noob in my eyes

I have made many mistakes along my tribal wars path but I don’t regret anything I have done. Every tag I have worn served a purpose to either further my in game experience or to have enriched my life with the people I came in contact with, this is especially true of wearing the Hermit tag

Oh yes, you did make a lot of mistakes, specially picking Hermit side, a grooup of big barb noblers. You should have done like Wankie, at least he picked the right side...or stayed neutral,,, may be you could have got your noob account into ODA if u hadnt joined Hermit, i ll guess we ll never know...pity...

So in the end Mud and I may have lost the world but we won in love, if I had to do it all again I wouldn’t change a thing, remember the view looking up can be beautiful.

How nice, the best to you and enjoy RL, you now have more time available.

DeletedUser102820

Kind words Jen, too kind.

But, not trying to sound too sloppy, but you certainly were worth being worth loyal to.
Although at times you were a total roller coaster ride emotionally !

As for being "smart", it is you now that is able to roll around on the grass outside in the sunshine, throw a ball for Mud :p, and not having to make sure you are able to log onto TW multiple times during the day. Who's smart o_O

You never let me down, don't think that for one second, as i certainly haven't.

Can't talk anymore, as you know i'm not big on the communication front.
Besides, i think Mud has brought the ball back, time to throw it again :p

Thirdstrike

p.s. and yes, it's my first ever post here... woot !

DeletedUser

Thanks stuart! Your still the greatest and always will be, stay in touch!

Orsio I make no excuses

Thanks everyone for all the feedback!