Crunch Time

• Thread starter Dinosaurs go RARARA
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So, 23 hours until Beginner Protection ends... It's that time where people are getting the VHQ to 10 or they are just upgrading pits in the hope their neighbours stay away.

Exciting times ahead... And I myself have been very tempted to train some defence. Have held of so far

17/18/12

DeletedUser

Keep building mines, we all need noobs to noble. Dinosaur to be fair though.. you have a point.. people will start farming us.. if we don't start building troops! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99143

Unless someone manage to cat rush in 4 days (which never happens) you should be great!

DeletedUser

Keep building mines, we all need noobs to noble. Dinosaur to be fair though.. you have a point.. people will start farming us.. if we don't start building troops! :icon_rolleyes:

Farming us, doesn't the no-haul rule apply to players aswell?

LikaSombodeee

exactly, u should have 100 spears and 100 swords by now... if you don't you should start training them. I'm rushing archers btw

DeletedUser

No archers either!!! Lol.

I have some guys in my tribe with 9/9/6 pits with catapults in production.

Yet are going to slowdown very quickly

DeletedUser

he was being sarcastic.. you can't farm anything. The only thing you should fear is cats

I'm just making sure, haven't played on a world like this before. Was going to rush LC as I joined, got muh troops and sent them out farming, thought it was a bug or something, had to restart, lol.

No archers either!!! Lol.

I have some guys in my tribe with 9/9/6 pits with catapults in production.

Yet are going to slowdown very quickly

Cats you say..?

DeletedUser

Yea cats, which is amusing as their production is less than 300 per hour.

Whatever floats their boat!

The ODA dude likes attacking spiked barbs too

DeletedUser

Someone comes at me with CATS, they are going to get backtimed. Simple as that. God there are so many noobs on this world. Bring on W72

DeletedUser

rushing cats meaning low level pits. if u really play TW u will never rush yor cats Before the BP ends.the heck!

DeletedUser

Someone comes at me with CATS, they are going to get backtimed. Simple as that. God there are so many noobs on this world. Bring on W72

Backtiming implies getting your offense up this early in the game, okay maybe 1week into it.. which is a downside if you're pitwhoring imo..

LikaSombodeee

it's pointless to rush anything at this point imo. keep pitwhoring for now

DeletedUser105718

You're going to backtime somebody that most likely has some D troops as well. In the unlikely case that he doesn't his tribe might send him a bunch or attack you after you "successfully" backtimed him. Even so, if they don't do anything you're going to lose troops to a numpty that would probably quit in a week or so after blasting away his troops on others.

Ripfin

you do realize CATs are also a very good defensive unit right? so your gonna backtime into heavy defenses.

now what were you saying about noobs?