WAR Crunch Time

kingraz

Reaction score
You can feel free to keep thinking that. Suits us to be underestimated again.

Meanwhile, we feel like we have an idea why you were afraid to fight Jheez, even when it was clear they were starting to break. We were happy to fight that war from the very start all the way to the very end. I wouldn't forget that if I were you.

Thats a fairy tale story right there. If it hadn't been couple of tribes entering the war, we would have seen a boring tic tac toe running for ages. Anyway, I could be wrong mate,from the confidence I see, you could well be right. Nice job fighting Jheeez hard all by yourselves till the end :) - You guys are champ

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You seem to take a joke way too seriously for a casual (Virtual) game. May your soul be happy in real life :)

With respect to catting mid-line, it was not discovered on 11 Sept 2020 is it? How hysterical can one be by just pushing send button and feeling proud :)

The game is simple - Stack/Snipe/Recap or Attack. Don't get too emotional dear.
Chill bro. Nothing personal. I was just trying to recall which tribes were run over by BigC with their rams by themselves. Let me know which tribe, I would gladly learn from you.
We have short term memory issues mate.. We noobs miss our times to keep others happy Like we assumed our neighbors were friends but turned out they weren't. Funny aint it :) ? Such bad memory we have ;)
Thats a fairy tale story right there. If it hadn't been couple of tribes entering the war, we would have seen a boring tic tac toe running for ages. Anyway, I could be wrong mate,from the confidence I see, you could well be right. Nice job fighting Jheeez hard all by yourselves till the end :) - You guys are champ

cough

1599874461296.png

That was a double - double post.

Is that how you like your coffee?

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't blame you. Wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't been there for the whole thing. It's not confidence, but knowledge.

I do appreciate the bulletin board material, though, so thanks for that.

kingraz

Reaction score
You seem a little upset, as if things are affecting you a little too much.

Me upset? Why not build another fairy tale on top of it :)

Irrelevant reply for a simple question :D
Try harder mate :)
I just asked a simple question, if I had missed any tribe please do let me know, I will update my knowledge from thee :)

kingraz

Reaction score
Don't blame you. Wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't been there for the whole thing. It's not confidence, but knowledge.

I do appreciate the bulletin board material, though, so thanks for that.

Please go on mate, :D
Tell us your heroic stories of how you went on and destroyed Jheeez with your knowledge :D

I would leave our audience validate the story.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Me upset? Why not build another fairy tale on top of it :)

Irrelevant reply for a simple question :D
Try harder mate :)
I just asked a simple question, if I had missed any tribe please do let me know, I will update my knowledge from thee :)

For as upset as you are we still love you for you. Don't deny our love.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tell us your heroic stories of how you went on and destroyed Jheeez with your knowledge :D
Nah, why don't you continue to make stuff up about something you weren't involved in? When the world is over we can reminisce about the good times, and maybe then we'll trade stories. Then you can tell us all about the Pain war - that one didn't have too much discussion here on the externals.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
I guess cicada found their new mr hustle

Not even hustle sat on 100k/100k stacks in their few targets (kingraz is mostly BL, so hes running his mouth when he has 0 impact whatsoever on the war) and then hit the externals to make fun of us while his tribemates got catted. This is actually a new lvl of silly!

Black hammer probably has 100 vils without farms or smithys now, the climb has several, yaghurt didnt dodge so lost all his nukes and got catted up. This poor fool probably sees his tribemates log in and debate hitting delete so hes trying to drum up some excitement as he sits BL and stacks his fronts with 100k/100k so he cant be touched and his tribemates burn. Very definition of a BL noob that shouldve been internalled early world unfortunately. I doubt the FL appreciates the mouthyness as they just dodged thousands of nukes letting their villages get smacked.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kinda getting hints on why Jheeez survived against Cicada for sooo long and also were able to eat their ally for breakfast at the same time.

Dearest kingraz. I feel like you haven't understood the entire purpose of our opening attacks. Please indulge me whilst I attempt to give you an education :oops:

We had no intention of running a timed operation in our first wave like we have on JheeeZ ops. JheeeZ were an exceptional tribe and required a different approach to what we felt was needed against Munch and Run.

Instead, we realized we were rather short on resources and farms to loot. We'd accidentally nobled them all! :eek:

So, we are on the hunt for new farms. We may decide to noble them too but may or may not bother immediately. Run has certainly been superb at providing us with our farming resources today - for which I thank you all!

1599910362208.png

And then...of course...farms do not need to have level 30 farms. What a waste! So, dear fellow, we have removed those farm levels as we prefer farming where troops cannot be easily built.

1599912465544.png

So, in answer to your comment initial comment, Kingraz...

Had you been a truly frontline player in either Munch or your toy tribe of Run, you would have likely felt a slightly different experience. Should you have been a considerate enough team member to put a chunk of that insanely large amount of defense in your handful of villages anywhere near Cicada in other Munch or Run villages, perhaps they would have some buildings still standing too :)

1599912690637.png

But I guess that rank 85 supporter of the day is there for a reason :eek:

I can trash-talk too ;)

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not even hustle sat on 100k/100k stacks in their few targets (kingraz is mostly BL, so hes running his mouth when he has 0 impact whatsoever on the war) and then hit the externals to make fun of us while his tribemates got catted. This is actually a new lvl of silly!

Black hammer probably has 100 vils without farms or smithys now, the climb has several, yaghurt didnt dodge so lost all his nukes and got catted up. This poor fool probably sees his tribemates log in and debate hitting delete so hes trying to drum up some excitement as he sits BL and stacks his fronts with 100k/100k so he cant be touched and his tribemates burn. Very definition of a BL noob that shouldve been internalled early world unfortunately. I doubt the FL appreciates the mouthyness as they just dodged thousands of nukes letting their villages get smacked.
Id say more like 50 villages. Just trying to set the record straight.

Deleted User - 3135

Dearest kingraz. I feel like you haven't understood the entire purpose of our opening attacks. Please indulge me whilst I attempt to give you an education :oops:

We had no intention of running a timed operation in our first wave like we have on JheeeZ ops. JheeeZ were an exceptional tribe and required a different approach to what we felt was needed against Munch and Run.

Exceptional? Here I was thinking for months you were telling everyone who would listen that bots were the reason Cicada couldn't get through for so long!

Funny how the narrative changes... besides, I thought this was how you got all your resources Googly:

1599955364659.png

Quite the PP extraordinaire ;)

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm...

It was a fun op i suppose?... pretty disappointing though if you ask me. We were allies saturday morning, then lunchtime saturday we were told the alliance is over... then less than 24 hours we had incomings and where declared on with 80% of our def over 120 hours away from the FL....

Cheeky stats at the moment:

Regardless of what people chat nonsense about the cicada op was not that difficult to defend from and of course our midline got catted to dust.. well played? you used us to break jheez because apparently cicada + sintm combined are so pro they couldnt even break 1 tribe? Now lets give credit to where its due, it was a fun op with some crazy firepower from cicada, there was some effort put into timed fakes and some decent timing of nobles behind nukes so well played on that front... However next time we will fight on fair terms, with def in place.... Lets see how good you do then ;) It will take more than a hefty wallet and pp to break a tribe that actually plays TW purely to fight, so us in the Crunch family look forward to all the ops to come.

Well done team crunch/krunch, there has been some absolutely heroic teamwork over this weekend <3

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@One-Punch Man

I get that you need to try and save some face. I really do. But there's the right way to do it, and the cringe-worthy way.

So, let's clear up why we dropped diplomacy.
  • Munch think it is acceptable to leak information from diplomacy rooms to other tribes
  • Munch were told we don't trust Run and don't want any information being given to them, and Munch agreed to this but then kept sharing conversations between Munch and Cicada
  • Munch leadership are unreliable and unpredictable
  • Munch avoided any challenging war. You recruited Pain, you backstabbed Nomex and you waited until SINTM and Cicada were fighting JheeeZ and saw JheeeZ beginning to falter before you finally decided to join in. And only then because Voyage told you, if Munch attack JheeeZ will hit delete.
You really can't be surprised that this was how things were ending up. You were barely getting responses from Cicada for weeks because we were so fed up with the way you did diplomacy. You were lucky we gave your Run friends a ceasefire as we never had accepted diplomacy with them. And we gave Munch one out of consideration for our diplomacy that had just ended. A ceasefire you chose not to give Nomex. A ceasefire Run chose not to give JheeeZ.

As for distance...yet again, your lack of honesty really shows. You had a lot of your frontline stacked when we began landing nukes. That amazing thing called ODD shows that :)

1599992316258.png

Would you look at that? Munch had 73 million ODD. Run had 55 million ODD. That's a lot of ODD for tribes who had 80% of their support unable to reach the frontline in time. Maybe that was just from all the nukes you weren't dodging :p

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
I mean if OD speaks for itself then im pretty confident that our OD speaks we havent really had it easy, considering we are rank 2 for ODD?

Look im not going to bother arguing facts about why you dropped alliance, you also all knew the reason we hit nomex was because during our re-negotionations we were told if run/munch hit jheez, then nomex would declare on us as jheez where their allies... so in my opinion that makes any diplomacy void, not to mention some cross nobling issues into our borders.

I mean your op was fired from long range, so of course we were able to move some stacks..... i was saying 80% def was out when you declared, not when you landed.

Good luck to all, this is going to be a juicy fight!!